Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa (26834 Views)

Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs / This N720m Limousine Can Move On Land And On Water – Its Awesome! / 7 Awesome Car Technology We Now Have That SCI-FI Movies Predicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by hothead(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
nicee
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
how is this better than innoson?? Just because its convertible?? Innoson SUV compete with Toyota Prado
For your dream abi?
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Tripsanonymous: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
autojosh:
Hey guys ,today I would be giving a quick review of a made in Africa automobile .

Let me say this before I proceed .I am personally not too happy with Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing.Without a doubt they are trying ,but I believe they are not being innovative enough when it comes to their designs and vehicle specifications.Ironically “Inno” is present in Innovative and Innoson .

Now lets proceed.

Its called “Wallys Iris “,manufactured by Wallyscar .Wallyscar is an automobile company based in Tunisia.

-Its a convertible SUV .
-Its built with galvanized steel and fibre glass
-It has a manual transmission .
-It has 3 cylinders in line ,and 12 valves with a cylinder capacity of 1199 cm3
-Its not doing too bad with a 82 hp engine
-It weighs almost a tonne ,approximately 940 kg
-Its 3.9 m in length ,1.7 m wide , and 1.65 m high
-Max speed is 154km/h
-It accelerates from 0 -100 km/h in 11.2 seconds
-It broke my heart to know it uses only gasoline , was expecting it to be an hybrid .
-The makers claim it has a CO2 emission of 120 g / km.
-They made much emphasis on a good fuel consumption rate .Urban environment – 5.8 l / km ,extra urban -3.9 l / km,mixed- 4.8 l / km .

More images to feed your eyes.

I am giving this:

7/10 for design and concept

6/10 for speed

And 10/10 for being African

What do you think about the Wallys Iris ?.Let me know in the comments below

Also don’t forget to share.

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/meet-awesome-car-wallys-iris-made-africa/

price
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Octaves(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
how is this better than innoson?? Just because its convertible?? Innoson SUV compete with Toyota Prado
Choi! when did they release this one. this is cool
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Menace2Society(m): 1:15am On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Na ur liver go suffer
Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Menace2Society(m): 1:19am On Feb 03, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
Village joker grin and some Igbos even gave u likes angry
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by royal231(m): 2:07am On Feb 03, 2017
O
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by dejavoonaija(m): 6:43am On Feb 03, 2017
pawesome:
K

Patronize a corporate Organization for vehicle paper renewal

We are here to make the logistics of vehicle particulars easy for you…..

CarReg is a e-commerce & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform https://www.carreg.com.ng that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery

4 Steps only and received your particulars within hours

1. Click on the URL https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html
2. Choose any of the services by clicking “Add to cart”, e.g Car Renewal or Combo SUV Renewal or Vehicle License - Car
3. Click check out at the Top right corner of the page
4. Provide your name and delivery details

Call out contact center 09090144706 to even book renewal offline

Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by hakimi1974(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2017
kai op don f up, how can you compare this pangolo to innoson?
Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by Chijosky(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Cool ride sound more like Warisidis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tesla Roadster: Quickest Car In The World (0-60mph In Just 1.9 Seconds) / Mercedes-benz Citan Arrives Nigeria - Weststar Associates / My Toyota Corolla's Brain Box Has Been Stolen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.