Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed (47209 Views)

This Is The CHANGE We Promised Nigeria - Lai Mohammed (photo) / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / We Promised Change And It Has Come ” – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Max4rmafrica: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Na wa! Where there is a Lai, there is a lie. How many jets do we even have in the entire country that about 100 private jets followed the ex-president to Kenya! Lia I doff my hat for you
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by michaelwilli(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dannidom:
Whats keeping the Nigerian youth from seizing this nation from these political jobbers at once? Why allow these people force mediocrity induced propaganda down our throats?

It's high time we rise up and take our future in our hands and I mean NOW!

#IStandWithRevolution
Is it dis same youth dat gamble nd steal and do all sorts of vices that want to carry out a revolution? U sef knw say for Naija, we dey always find scape goat. D person wey go go first. In my opinion, a revolution isn't d solution, it will only cos mor trouble. We need to look inwardly nd correct d wrongs in our lives one afta d oda. If dis is done by most of d masses, Nigeria will b a beta place. It should b a bottoms up approach

1 Like

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Nowujeda(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
His parent really consulted the oracle before naming him LIE. The name just fit am regi.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Youngdream1: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
The man is shameless. I was expecting him to name something tangible and there he goes naming intangible things. APC is a SCAM and Buhari have no business being the President. These people are indeed clueless and dumb.

1 Like

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by ovieigho(m): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dannidom:
Whats keeping the Nigerian youth from seizing this nation from these political jobbers at once? Why allow these people force mediocrity induced propaganda down our throats?

#IStandWithRevolution
guy create a WhatsApp group and let the revolution begins from there..... After2baba's protest....more protest to follow#istandwithRevolution..
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by cybriz82(m): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
wish i cn give dis man n hiz generation some e-slap n konk.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by NaMe4: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
For the first time Mr Lai, you have said something really accurate. Truly, we have seen change!

For reaalll mehn!

1 Like

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by preetyb(f): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
aby1976:

Where were you when Jonathan was busy allowing them to loot our reserve that should be used to control dolar? Pls park well

Guy you never still wise up
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Omoluabi16(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
why God no go punish this man?
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by shevchenko(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
pressplay411:
When will Lai Mohammed get it? Nigerians will call you a Liar when you tell the truth and a Hero when your robbing them blind.

He should stop telling us the real state of the economy, that's not what Nigerians/Wailers want to hear.
They want to hear stupid and empty promises like their hero from Otuoke.

Feed Us Lies and We Will remain Loyal - This should be in Nigerian National Pledge.
Disgusting
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Davescot: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
mehn!.. Nigerians are really frustrated.... but I know we will survive till the LORD returns and clear out this dirtiness in the world.. #wewaitonyou
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by pejuakinab: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Alaye! if your definition for change is that you have eradicated corruption for integrity, then on behalf of my followers, friends and family, we would prefer the era of corruption to your change mantra.
Nothing is working again in Nigeria, We no longer desire your Change, I forbid your change with passion.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by johnamedu: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
"What we did not know was the level of dirt and rottenness, the level of dirt and corruption is what we did not get. We knew things were bad but we did not know things were these bad. We did not know before we came in that there was no savings at all, we did not know before we came in, the madness and scale of indiscipline and impunity". A dumb statement by lie lie Mohammed. Sshmh. This is enough evidence to convince us that APC was not prepared to to come into powet. U wnat me to believe u, lie lie Mohammed? It took u 3 months to appoint ur cabinet and u appointed a lot of old incompetent retirees into ur cabinet. So all these were the part of the mess u guys met? I am happy that those who supported u are now tired and confused about ur administration and their eyes are beginning to open very wide. APC a bunch of clueless incompetent old fools.

1 Like

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by vatiqan(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
aby1976:

Where were you when Jonathan was busy allowing them to loot our reserve that should be used to control dolar? Pls park well

Guess what? We are into this mess together, tho' some of us are experincing what we didnt contribute to. Was it GEJ, who asked the dullard to increase fuel prices without other corresponding tangibles, following up? Just enjoy your change! slowpoke!
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
... This govt is a ponzi scheme.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by onyxo76(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
this man just dey annoy me daily, people are dying of hunger inside their very rooms and you call that change?

1 Like

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by holyfather(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
AntiWailer:
100 Privates Jets Ke.

Uncle Lie you can lie ooo.
Hey!
Don't you dare wail without first getting the form. grin
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by oskaaay(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by NNVanguard(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dannidom:

#IStandWithRevolution

Join us in the New Nigeria Vanguard for that great revolution we all seek in this nation. Follow us on twitter @nnvanguard or join us on whatsapp 08064572551

1 Like

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Cire80: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Yes, many of the things he said are true. People were very rich and feeding fine. Business was booming and people were buying private jets and living flamboyant. But now, all these things have changed. This is the change they promised and only a fool would have expected better . We saw it coming and tried to warn them, but nobody cared to listen. Enjoy it while it lasts
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by akiOYIBO: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Nigeria’s minister of information, culture and tourism Lai Mohammed has admitted that the ruling party was overwhelmed with the level of madness, indiscipline and impunity in Nigeria.

According to him, the party was not prepared for the level of rot the administration met on ground when they came into power in 2015.

He, however, claimed that the change the ruling party promised Nigerians has started manifesting.

Speaking in an interview with Sun newspaper, he said: “Let’s look at it, number one, we promised change and that change has come. There is change today from impunity to accountability and it means a lot. There is a change today from corruption to integrity, it means a lot.

“There is a change today in the way people view corruption than the way they use to view it before. You will never live your flamboyant lifestyle again. In 2014 or thereabout when the former President went to Kenya, there were about 100 private jets that went with him.”

“What we did not know was the level of dirt and rottenness, the level of dirt and corruption is what we did not get. We knew things were bad but we did not know things were these bad. We did not know before we came in that there was no savings at all, we did not know before we came in, the madness and scale of indiscipline and impunity.

“ So if anybody says we are overwhelmed, yes we are overwhelmed but not by the work but by the level of rottenness and we want to clean this rottenness and this is what we have been doing. It doesn’t matter what vision you have but if you don’t have the money to execute, its as if you are doing nothing,” he said.
http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/we-promised-change-and-it-has-come-lai.html
there is a change today from eating to hunger; from living to dieing; from earning to spending; from national seccurity to fulani herdsmenn security. AND IT MEANS A LOT
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by chairmanchairmam: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
martooski:

from here i disagree "about 100 private jets that went with him" please they landed at which airport and departs from where sir. Please sir Lie-ING should not be an HUBBY

some people here will still believe him, this Is nairaland.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by vatiqan(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Abeg, who get this man, phone number?
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dannidom:

#IStandWithRevolution

I wait to see the youth that will take over and do anything better, while i stand with such revolution, our youths are NOT ready.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Sunnelzky(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
That's why you are called LYING MOHAMMED
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by zest17(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dis GEJ mst be d most powerful man in d world. Hw wil GEJ be in power sinc 1960 all tru 1999 till 2017,even wen he lost d election he stil refused to step down? If not, Y wil Liar mohammed stil continue blaming GEJ cos he's stil d President. GOD wil deliver us frm diz evil men.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by preetyb(f): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
SmartyPants:

I'm interested in hearing what the "youth" will do differently. The same youth who are engaged in yahoo yahoo or another set of youths? The same youths engaged in cultism or another set of youths? The same youths cheating their way through exams? Or another set of youths? The same youths who wail of unemployment but cannot start one little enterprise of their own. Are these the youths who will create policies to solve

Nigeria's unemployment crisis?

Please let me know.
Just see how low you think of your country sir
Just see how much you have condemned yourself already...even if you can't find any virtuous person in the whole of your family, it does not mean they can't be find in another family.

If you are a father, you have failed your children
If you are a youth, you have failed this generation and above all you have failed yourself.....I feel so ashamed for you.

1 Like

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by jaywhoco(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
'People never do evil so happily and thoroughly as when they do it from moral conviction' blaise pascal
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Prymestrr(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
dadaic:

When you see Nigeria soldier for front line, you go behave
Oga shattap. Ur reasoning degree turn belle.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by DonCortino: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
He spoke the truth for the first time.

I am seeing the evil change. Hunger everywhere.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Ruggedpen: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
He came to Asaba with private jet the other day, am talking about the old man saying rubbish, how would he advice the president that we are suffering when he uses private jet for functions.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by davoo203: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Change indeed, i think you should change your name to truth mohammed. So that you can experience change and start saying the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi's Supporters Showed Him Love Today / Governor-elect Absent As Outgoing Governor Hands Over To Deputy-elect (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.