Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed (47218 Views)

This Is The CHANGE We Promised Nigeria - Lai Mohammed (photo) / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / We Promised Change And It Has Come ” – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Orikinla1: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dannidom:
Whats keeping the Nigerian youth from seizing this nation from these political jobbers at once? Why allow these people force mediocrity induced propaganda down our throats?

It's high time we rise up and take our future in our hands and I mean NOW!

#IStandWithRevolution
The youths have no national consensus, because of the North-South Dichotomy fuelled by religious and tribal bigotry.
Until the Nigerian youths are united for the nation building of a New Nigeria, they can never reform and transform Nigeria to secure our future.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by magoo10(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
No amount of lies and propaganda can deceive Nigerians,the time you and your party ought to use in providing the dividends of democracy you wasted it on blaming the past administration.
what is your definition of fighting corruption? how come you declare a corrupt individual a saint once he joins your paty?
#enoughisenough

2 Likes

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by just2endowed: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
make i voice out my on definition of changiii government. 20minutes of power for 7 days a week. In a month we can barely use 4 hours of light.

water runs for 30mins only on wednesday night,

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
sweerychick:
Clown undecided. This is what you get when you vote in desperate people with no plans and agenda for the country
nah!dey have plan's government is like building a houz for da pple,so from what am seeing,dey on track!!!
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by alaskido(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
This lair Mohammed has come again o. What CHANGE have we started seeing. Okay, I know the CHANGE he is talking about. Everything in Nigeria has gone up. This is the CHANGE he is talking about. Make I no meet this man face to face otherwise God will receive one visitor and it will be Lair M.

1 Like

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by FavoredGuy: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lie Mohamed, with all due respect, please sir, stop this your blame game. Stop dragging Nigeria back to the past and move on to the future. Are you not tired of blame game even up to now? ...100jets this, corruption that...bla bla bla all the time. Little wonder why APC left a sensitive ministry (information) in this hands of this liar who keeps living in the past. CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE, NO POSITIVE CHANGE. 1litre of kero N500 that's the change, 1USD N500 that's the change, 1bag of rice N22 000, mtcheeeww!!! We are tired of all this. Abeg make una leave us alone or we go leave this country for APC dey go our village.

1 Like

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by sexy74(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lai you never lied in this one, it is us the citizens did listen we and ask what kind of change you people promised.
May we never see this kind of change again.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by OjujuCalabar(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
This man is always on drug.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Olukolade1: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
The Unchangeable changer will change all these liars.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by trinity11(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Yes I agree with u guys that a hungry man is an angry Man, but I still dnt get the reason why we are venting our anger on this man,

Lie Mohammed is right, and the change is indeed obvious.

They promised us change, and everything that has to do with the cost of living has really changed drastically.

The only place where we got it all wrong was during campaign when they said change we thought it was a positive change and that Nigeria's saviour is here at last, but the reverse is the case at hand now.
so I think we should look for a way to get out of this mess.

1 Like

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by blazerise(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
preetyb:

Just see how low you think of your country sir
Just see how much you have condemned yourself already...even if you can't find any virtuous person in the whole of your family, it does not mean they can't be find in another family.

If you are a father, you have failed your children
If you are a youth, you have failed this generation and above all you have failed yourself.....I feel so ashamed for you.

Spot on
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by aboveu(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kai kai kai

Heaven is real and [b]hel[/b]l is real also.

lai has chosen his part to follow. Goodluck!!!

I will not say anything lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Akunesiobike: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
lie mohammed living according to his name,change indeed. onye ara
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Bolaadu(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dannidom:
Whats keeping the Nigerian youth from seizing this nation from these political jobbers at once? Why allow these people force mediocrity induced propaganda down our throats?

#IStandWithRevolution
let's wait maybe they have special package for us,dey still have time to turn things around.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Nigeria’s minister of information, culture and tourism Lai Mohammed has admitted that the ruling party was overwhelmed with the level of madness, indiscipline and impunity in Nigeria.

According to him, the party was not prepared for the level of rot the administration met on ground when they came into power in 2015.

He, however, claimed that the change the ruling party promised Nigerians has started manifesting.

Speaking in an interview with Sun newspaper, he said: “Let’s look at it, number one, we promised change and that change has come. There is change today from impunity to accountability and it means a lot. There is a change today from corruption to integrity, it means a lot.

“There is a change today in the way people view corruption than the way they use to view it before. You will never live your flamboyant lifestyle again. In 2014 or thereabout when the former President went to Kenya, there were about 100 private jets that went with him.”

“What we did not know was the level of dirt and rottenness, the level of dirt and corruption is what we did not get. We knew things were bad but we did not know things were these bad. We did not know before we came in that there was no savings at all, we did not know before we came in, the madness and scale of indiscipline and impunity.

“ So if anybody says we are overwhelmed, yes we are overwhelmed but not by the work but by the level of rottenness and we want to clean this rottenness and this is what we have been doing. It doesn’t matter what vision you have but if you don’t have the money to execute, its as if you are doing nothing,” he said.
http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/we-promised-change-and-it-has-come-lai.html

Abeg...how many jets are in the Presidential fleet?...were did Lai Muhammad get his figures from? Lying in front of us all is evil.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by mindtricks: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lai Mohammed! Who is he?

- An expert in propaganda,
-peddler of lies,
-agent of falsehood,
-absence of truth,
-epitome of insincerity. . .
-The definition of everything false under the present failing govt of Buhari!
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by FavoredGuy: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
I dey vex for this man seriously. E don deceive us enough. He always knows the truth but chooses to follow his name (Lie ). I am not talking sarcastically but passionaetly. Most Nigerians are suffering but the minister keeps deceiving himself, not us again oo, because we are wiser now than before when they came with hidden change agenda.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Aroh48(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
I hate this man with passion. I just wonder wether his children and wives don't always give this scallywag advice.Foolish man.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Ngokafor(f): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
pressplay411:
When will Lai Mohammed get it? Nigerians will call you a Liar when you tell the truth and a Hero when your robbing them blind.

He should stop telling us the real state of the economy, that's not what Nigerians/Wailers want to hear.
They want to hear stupid and empty promises like their hero from Otuoke.

Feed Us Lies and We Will remain Loyal - This should be in Nigerian National Pledge.

....Taa gbafuo!!...onye iberibe dikagi angry
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Decentboss: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
These people are unrepentant... one day the poor will have nothing left to eat but the rich!
#IStandWithTubaba
#IStandWithRevolution
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Jesusloveyou: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
dadebayo1:
Change is here... How much is dollar to naira? How much is a bag of rice? How much is fuel? How much is ketosene? How much is gas? How much is garri?
How much is bread? How much is fish? How much is oil? How much is gala? How much is coke? I can go on..... Change indeed....
you are mentioning how much is this and that,
Which one are you producing,
Your life depend on importation.

1 Like

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
In the build up to the last elections, Rotimi Amaechi boasted that there must be CHANGE either for BETTER or for WORSE. We're now having the worst of it and instead of apologizing to Nigerians for their cluelessness this man is busy dishing out disgustingly annoying lies.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Jesusloveyou: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
magoo10:
No amount of lies and propaganda can deceive Nigerians,the time you and your party ought to use in providing the dividends of democracy you wasted it on blaming the past administration.
what is your definition of fighting corruption? how come you declare a corrupt individual a saint once he joins your paty?
#enoughisenough
the same corrupt individual you call your hero when he was in pdp.

1 Like

Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by adefizzy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Yes, we have seen the change, too obvious to ignore. Just know that you and your change shall leave aso rock by 2019.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by prolove22(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
If by Monday next week our president is not back, they should declare Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president.who buhari want run live the country for #BringBackOurPresident
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Jerryojozy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Make thunder fire this man there. So this man still holds MVP for liars
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by konfused: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ask4Info:
Lai Satanic Muhammad, YOU ARE A BASTARD LIAR.

Truth be told, Yourself, Shehu Garuba, Femi Adeshina and Emefiele are Buhari and Nigerians GREATEST ENEMIES.

The Four of you guys remaining in this Government is only going to spell doom for Buhari's administration and Nigeria as a whole

The Economy is THIS TERRIBLE because of Emefiele's Cluelessness and Nigerians Now Hate this Government because of Lai Muhammad, Femi Adeshina and Garuba Shehu's TERRIBLE PUBLIC RELATIONS skills.

Who is in charge of Nigeria's economy

Emefiele or Kemi Adeosun
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Eleribu, alailojuti, oniro, onijekuje agba-iya!
#enough is enough!
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by mindtricks: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dannidom:

#IStandWithRevolution

The people are still yet to fully appreicate the mess they are in, and the roles they have to play. The time is coming, maybe not yet.
Even posts on this forum says it all.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by blazer234: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dannidom:

#IStandWithRevolution

Forget it. There can't be revolution. If they ask you to come and fight, will you go?

The tribal and religion divides are too pronounced. I look into my crystal ball and what I see is not even close to revolution.
Re: We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed by blazer234: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
hope you know 2019 ain't far away

They can always rig their ways. So forget about voting them out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) / Campaign: Atiku Abubakar Rocks Delta State, Mobbed In Asaba (videos, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.