Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ (1478 Views)

13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
1. HE LOVES GAZING INTO YOUR EYES

Most guys, when they are not interested in something, look away.
Most of the time, if you watch a guy long enough, you will begin to see the exact moment he loses his interest – his eyes avert.

2. HE LOVES LEARNING ABOUT YOU/ AND DOESN'T CHECK YOUR PHONE

If your boyfriend starts to really dive deep into who you are on the inside, instead of on the surface, he is definitely into you.
When a man is interested in a girl, he wants to know her deepest secrets,or maybe he bought you phones like Itel s31 and your phones ring and he doend pick it.her wants and desires, her dreams and how she gets inspired.

3. HE LOVES CUDDLING WITH YOU

I am so not a touchy-feely type of person.
It just isn't who I am, but when I found my BH, it was magical.
Instantly, I couldn't stop touching her and cuddling her.

4. HE LOVES CARESSING YOU

Cuddling is much different than small little touches.
A soft touch to the small of your back, to the crook of your arm, to the back of your neck.
Small touches make a huge difference and that is actually how a #guy shows that he is really into you!

5. HE LOVES SHOWING YOU OFF

Not in a creepy way like you're his new toy that he wants to brag about.
Rather, he wants to show you off because he knows just how lucky he is!
He thinks you're incredible and wants the whole world to know what they're missing out on.

And i bet it he his yours.... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Which of The gods, Sango or Obatala? undecided
judefcc:
story for the gods
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Which of The gods, Sango or Obatala? undecided
obatala
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin

Uummm... I'm not so sure abt it yet..
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by kilokeys(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
should he have a reasons to want to check you phone?
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by oyin2343567(f): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Should gys are like dat when they buy yu thhings they want to touch it cry
kilokeys:
should he have a reasons to want to check you phone?
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by kilokeys(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Should gys are like dat when they buy yu thhings they want to touch it cry

speak in English please..

i have never checked my bae's phone.. but the day i start suspecting her... i go check am o
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by babyfaceafrica: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nansense...he wants you in the oza room
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dats the way you are abi? undecided
babyfaceafrica:
Nansense...he wants you in the oza room
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmmmm... but do u thnk its right? grin
kilokeys:

speak in English please..

i have never checked my bae's phone.. but the day i start suspecting her... i go check am o
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by babyfaceafrica: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Dats the way you are abi? undecided
k
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pure lies!
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
YellowEyeBalls:
Pure lies!
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
when a guy lovesyou, these are the things obvious in the relationship that depicts he loves you.. .
1.Attention.
2.Always looking to put a smile on ur face at every slight chance he gets
3.Helping you towards achieving your long term dreams
4.He trusts you and never doubts you
5.He loves to share your burdens with you and is ever ready to go any extent to see your mind is at rest.
6.He calls you few mins before you defend a project and tell you encouraging words
7.He asks about your family,especially about your mom
8.He buys you a gift you didn't ask him for, but knows it will make you know he has u in mind everytime and he thinks ONLY towards making you happy
9.He would never EVER cheat on you no matter what IF he truly loves you.
10.He would always let you check his phones and never locks it.
11.He would never hide a thing from you

12.BUT WOMEN GET THESE KIND OF MEN, YET THEY UTTER THIS "NON-SENSE" THAT GOES THUS; (I JUST CANT CONTINUE WITH THE RELATIONSHIP, HES TO GOOD FOR MY KIND)

I JUST LAUGH....

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
hMM i SEE undecided
YellowEyeBalls:
when a guy lovesyou, these are the things obvious in the relationship that depicts he loves you.. .
1.Attention.
2.Always looking to put a smile on ur face at every slight chance he gets
3.Helping you towards achieving your long term dreams
4.He trusts you and never doubts you
5.He loves to share your burdens with you and is ever ready to go any extent to see your mind is at rest.
6.He calls you few mins before you defend a project and tell you encouraging words
7.He asks about your family,especially about your mom
8.He buys you a gift you didn't ask him for, but knows it will make you know he has u in mind everytime and he thinks ONLY towards making you happy
9.He would never EVER cheat on you no matter what IF he truly loves you.
10.He would always let you check his phones and never locks it.
11.He would never hide a thing from you

12.BUT WOMEN GET THESE KIND OF MEN, YET THEY UTTER THIS "NON-SENSE" THAT GOES THUS; (I JUST CANT CONTINUE WITH THE RELATIONSHIP, HES TO GOOD FOR MY KIND)

I JUST LAUGH....
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by kilokeys(m): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Hmmmmm... but do u thnk its right? grin

girls... so u now agree ladies are as flirty as men..

sometimes , they encourage other guys wooing them just to feel special.. but thats still ''cheating''
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Y? cool
TrapQueen77:
grin

Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Daviestunech(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

wat in this u ain't sure about? Or haven't u experienced such?

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Daviestunech:
wat in this u ain't sure about? Or haven't u experienced such?
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hm lipsrsealed
kilokeys:

girls... so u now agree ladies are as flirty as men..

sometimes , they encourage other guys wooing them just to feel special.. but thats still ''cheating''
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Daviestunech(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Daviestunech(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
hi
whatsup gorgeous?

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by kilokeys(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Hm lipsrsealed
truth be told.. sha reply my DM
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why did u use style to abuse that lady r girl undecided
Daviestunech:
whatsup gorgeous?
Re: 5 Sure Signs He Is In Love With You ❤️ by Daviestunech(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Why did u use style to abuse that lady r girl undecided
lol not wat u thinks.....Her post is just funny sometimes wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Stuns As Her Twin Brother's Bestman In Lagos (photos) / *diary Of A Pastor's Wife (part 1) / Have You Seen The New 9mobile Logo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.