Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Am A Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am A Born Again (2183 Views)

Mistake a Born Again should never make / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Born Again by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Some peeps who do not believe in God will be like what's this one saying.
But one thing I will say is this.. Since I gave my life to Jesus Christ. Have had complete peace, Joy, transformation in all areas of my life.
I no longer sleep late at night, like I use to in the past. Sometimes 3am, am awake, thinking and pondering on issues especially money issues that needs solutions. But upon all my worries, where did it land me?
Either in the hospital due to high bp or at home or at work feeling dizzy and anxious.

People usually say this life is a race, and it's true it's a race but u are not in completion with anyone. The race can only be bearable when one allows God, though Jesus christ our saviour to take control and also believe God can do it. Many Christians, many Muslims pray waitng for God to Answer our prayers but at the end some receives great answers from God while some are still waiting in despair. Thinking why is God quiet?
Why is he not answering me? Is God deaf that he can't hear my cries? Is he blind he can't see the turbulence around me? For God sake where are u when I need u most! And God is still quiet watching.
My dear brethens, have been there before and have expericed such despair several times in the past. It got to a stage I was like God does not know what he's doing. Neither does he have the power to make wealth and prosperity.
But that's where I was completely wrong!

God has the power to give us every good thing our heart desires through christ Jesus, if and only if we believe in him.
Believe is not just going to church and sings and dance from morning till night while the next day one plots or thinks evil against his fellow. Man.

Believe is understanding who. Is God first? Who. Is Jesus Christ? What do God require from us to make us worthy of his presence and attention?
Those are intense question that leads one into God's heart.
We can be good people and still. Feel God is not answering our prayers. But being good is not the criteria.

The criteria is recognizing that God is the Creator of heaven and earth with everything there in. And he gave us his Son Jesus christ as a sacrificial Lamb to die for our sins and make us worthy in his presence. Whosoever cometh through Jesus christ will have complete salvation. With no reason to fear about recession, poverty, and the rest issues that plagues our minds daily.

Are u ready to give your entire life to Christ? Are u ready to serve and worship him. Whole heartedly? Are u ready to submit to the holy spirit? Let him take over?
I have given my entire being to Christ and it's been a joyful and peaceful ride.
Make a choice today and stand by it.. If u are for christ Jesus cheesy cheesy

God bless you as u understand and receive the words of the Lord through Christ Jesus..
Pardon my grammatical errors.. English is not my language smiley

God bless

2 Likes

Re: Am A Born Again by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
I was a born again too

1 Like

Re: Am A Born Again by hahn(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
I am born again too

Ever since I threw God in the trash bin, I have enjoyed total peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: Am A Born Again by HCpaul(m): 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
I was a born again too... God answered my last prayer point by allowing me to be emitted outa the bane.

1 Like

Re: Am A Born Again by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 03, 2017
The "good things" you experience could be mere placebo effect due to increased positive thinking not necessarily any spiritual intervention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am A Born Again by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mementoes:
The "good things" you experience could be mere placebo effect due to increased positive thinking not necessarily any spiritual intervention.

It's true spiritual. Intervention. Have been a positive thinker for years.. But all those years my life had been filled with great turbulence and sorrows. I would say for the past 15years, life had been a sorrowful one.
But since I gave my life to Christ. My life has been blissful.. My neighbours at home and work are asking me what happened to you? You so pretty and different.. What happened? Wow!
I know I look good cos I feel good deep inside of me.. And very healthy too cheesy

This feeling and aura is a wonderful one.

Thank you Jesus... Thank you God Almighty cheesy I love you Lord cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Am A Born Again by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Well... if that is the case, thank God God is working for you.
Re: Am A Born Again by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
cry
I was a born again too. Baptized. Head of a unit in RCCG. Bible study teacher.

Dumping the Prince of Piss gave me peace.

What is I was a born again too? Are you no more?

1 Like

Re: Am A Born Again by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Congrat. One evident thing to notice as a born-again Christian is peace of mind, devoid of fear and worries and happiness(no dull moments). These are some of the fruits of the Holy Spirits(Galatians 5:22).

I thank God for your life and please endeavor to hold it tight because it doesn't come by always. Don't expose yourself to too much articles in this section because majority of the posts here are false posted from hell at the core of the earth by demonic agents who disguise themselves as "atheists" who know fully well that they are doomed for perdition and so they seek gullible people to lure them to their own eternal state of destruction. Mature in the Spirit so that you will be able to discern easily which doctrine is from God or from the pit of hell.

Study your Bible daily, fellowship with other believers in a good bible-believing church and get baptized. Endeavor to pray before going to bed and put on the complete armor of God (Ephesians 6:11-18) and all demonic agents including the once on Nairaland will start seeing you and run eta sceta like rats.

1 Like

Re: Am A Born Again by sonofluc1fer: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

What is I was a born again too? Are you no more?
Na wa for this your question.
Re: Am A Born Again by hopefulLandlord: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
I was a born again Christian too

I remained born again till I read the bible with an open mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am A Born Again by analice107: 2:32am On Feb 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I was a born again Christian too
I remained born again till I read the bible with an open mind
You were born again from what?
Re: Am A Born Again by hopefulLandlord: 4:37am On Feb 04, 2017
analice107:
You were born again from what?
born again get different types?
oh! its you, I wasn't a Catholic grin
Re: Am A Born Again by frank317: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2017
alexialin:

It's true spiritual. Intervention. Have been a positive thinker for years.. But all those years my life had been filled with great turbulence and sorrows. I would say for the past 15years, life had been a sorrowful one.
But since I gave my life to Christ. My life has been blissful.. My neighbours at home and work are asking me what happened to you? You so pretty and different.. What happened? Wow!
I know I look good cos I feel good deep inside of me.. And very healthy too cheesy

This feeling and aura is a wonderful one.

Thank you Jesus... Thank you God Almighty cheesy I love you Lord cheesy

How could you have been a positive thinker for years and yet experience a life of turbulence and sorrow? It seems u have your own definition of positive thinking.

Everything is in the mind... If u want to experience peace in the midst of problems, you just work ur mind towards it. If this is the only thing your God can give, then he must be a learner.

I wanna ask... Now that u are born again, how would u feel if your loved one is in pain (suffering in sickness or loss of a dear one)...Do u still feel peace?
Re: Am A Born Again by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2017
frank317:

How could you have been a positive thinker for years and yet experience a life of turbulence and sorrow? It seems u have your own definition of positive thinking.

Everything is in the mind... If u want to experience peace in the midst of problems, you just work ur mind towards it. If this is the only thing your God can give, then he must be a learner.

I wanna ask... Now that u are born again, how would u feel if your loved one is in pain (suffering in sickness or loss of a dear one)...Do u still feel peace?

I was still a positive thinker back then but laced with worries cos I wanted immediate answer.
If my loved one is sick? I will take him or her to the hospital. Worrying over it will not make the person well and strong. Taking the right steps will.
But are u analysing my decision of been born again?
No need analyzing.. My mind is made up and am not going back to my past.
I love where I am and that's all that matters to me.
It's not compulsory for u to choose Christ.
It's a matter of choice.

2 Likes

Re: Am A Born Again by onetrack(m): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2017
Being born once was enough for me. The FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER does not require the rebirth of his followers.
Re: Am A Born Again by analice107: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

born again get different types?

oh! its you, I wasn't a Catholic grin
I didn't ask you what type of Born again you were. You said you were Born Again until you read the Bible with an open mind.
Now, my question is, "YOU WERE BORN AGAIN FROM WHAT AND TO WHAT?".

You guys talk about these things without really knowing what you ate talking about.

If you say you were born again, there must have been a state you were in, which you saw as not okay, before you consciously and willingly decided to recourse.

What was that state?

2 Likes

Re: Am A Born Again by hopefulLandlord: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2017
analice107:

I didn't ask you what type of Born again you were. You said you were Born Again until you read the Bible with an open mind.
Now, my question is, "YOU WERE BORN AGAIN FROM WHAT AND TO WHAT?".

You guys talk about these things without really knowing what you ate talking about.

If you say you were born again, there must have been a state you were in, which you saw as not okay, before you consciously and willingly decided to recourse.

What was that state?

tell me more about your "No true Scotsman"

2 Likes

Re: Am A Born Again by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:
But one thing I will say is this.. Since I gave my life to Jesus Christ. Have had complete peace, Joy, transformation in all areas of my life.
I no longer sleep late at night, like I use to in the past. Sometimes 3am, am awake, thinking and pondering on issues especially money issues that needs solutions. But upon all my worries, where did it land me?
Either in the hospital due to high bp or at home or at work feeling dizzy and anxious.

People usually say this life is a race, and it's true it's a race but u are not in completion with anyone. The race can only be bearable when one allows God, though Jesus christ our saviour to take control and also believe God can do it. Many Christians, many Muslims pray waitng for God to Answer our prayers but at the end some receives great answers from God while some are still waiting in despair. Thinking why is God quiet?
Why is he not answering me? Is God deaf that he can't hear my cries? Is he blind he can't see the turbulence around me? For God sake where are u when I need u most! And God is still quiet watching.
My dear brethens, have been there before and have expericed such despair several times in the past. It got to a stage I was like God does not know what he's doing. Neither does he have the power to make wealth and prosperity.

God has the power to give us every good thing our heart desires through christ Jesus, if and only if we believe in him.
Believe is not just going to church and sings and dance from morning till night while the next day one plots or thinks evil against his fellow. Man.

Believe is understanding who. Is God first? Who. Is Jesus Christ? What do God require from us to make us worthy of his presence and attention?
We can be good people and still. Feel God is not answering our prayers. But being good is not the criteria.

The criteria is recognizing that God is the Creator of heaven and earth with everything there in. And he gave us his Son Jesus christ as a sacrificial Lamb to die for our sins and make us worthy in his presence. Whosoever cometh through Jesus christ will have complete salvation. With no reason to fear about recession, poverty, and the rest issues that plagues our minds daily.

Are u ready to give your entire life to Christ? Are u ready to serve and worship him. Whole heartedly? Are u ready to submit to the holy spirit? Let him take over?
I have given my entire being to Christ and it's been a joyful and peaceful ride.

God bless you as u understand and receive the words of the Lord through Christ Jesus..

God bless

Sent you a pm..
Re: Am A Born Again by enshy: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:

God bless
May God keep you in the Faith!
Only dogs return to their vomit and pigs, after being washed, returns to wallowing in the mire...And without are dogs! A born again xtian who returns from His Master is so described and his stripes shall be more for he denied the faith.
But 'we are not of them that draw back to perdition but believe to the saving of the soul'...Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Am A Born Again by obinna58(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
I was born again again too until I visited nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Am A Born Again by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
obinna58:
I was born again again too until I visited nairaland grin
You weren't born again bro. Or maybe you were just one with your mouth.
Re: Am A Born Again by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
onetrack:
Being born once was enough for me. The FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER does not require the rebirth of his followers.
Repent oo. The end is near
Re: Am A Born Again by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mementoes:
Well... if that is the case, thank God God is working for you.
Give Him the wheel and He will start working for you too
Re: Am A Born Again by obinna58(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junia:

You weren't born again bro. Or maybe you were just one with your mouth.
grin grin
I was
At least I grew as a religionist to a certain level tongue

I gave my life to Christ, later realize he z not worth it
Re: Am A Born Again by enshy: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
obinna58:

grin grin
I was

Junia is so right.
You were born again with mouth and you just confirmed it.
See God is not worth it, He is not worth serving when you are unserious, a sinner, corrupt, pollute! Anyone that dies in that condition ends up like the unbeliever in Hell.
You realized well but acted in the negative. Your response is faulty..You should rather get serious by repenting and live a new life devoid of sin in total submission to His Will.
God help you...We will be praying for you!

1 Like

Re: Am A Born Again by akintom(m): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
I am born again too. Since the day i gave my life to FSM, i have enjoyed peace like a river.

*no more imaginary enemies
*no more worries about Jewish Idol
*no more waste of resources at Temple of Jewish Idol

Come taste the FSM, and your life will not remain the same.
Re: Am A Born Again by obinna58(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
enshy:

Junia is so right.
You were born again with mouth and you just confirmed it.
See God is not worth it, He is not worth serving when you are unserious, a sinner, corrupt, pollute! Anyone that dies in that condition ends up like the unbeliever in Hell.
You realized well but acted in the negative. Your response is faulty..You should rather get serious by repenting and live a new life devoid of sin in total submission to His Will.
God help you...We will be praying for you!
sorry I'm not guilty of what u mentioned.
If only I could see physical evidence about God
But none
I heard sule performed miracle yesterday in WDC grin
Re: Am A Born Again by enshy: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
obinna58:
sorry I'm not guilty of what u mentioned. If only I could see physical evidence about God But none I heard sule performed miracle yesterday in WDC grin
You want God to appear to you. He didnt appear to any of us! Blessed is He who hasnt seen yet believed! My rule: You are guilty as charged!!
Re: Am A Born Again by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
obinna58:
sorry I'm not guilty of what u mentioned. If only I could see physical evidence about God But none I heard sule performed miracle yesterday in WDC grin
Creation is the evidence that God exist.
Re: Am A Born Again by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
obinna58:

grin grin
I was

You were just leaning on your understanding.
God cannot be understood. His ways are not ours and His thoughts are not ours as well.
Its sad you have left the truth.
I pray God have mercy on you and save you. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Religions Are The Same / Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! / This Pastor has Guts!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.