Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Renefield Oil Services Is Looking For Graduates To Be Placed In Different Roles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Renefield Oil Services Is Looking For Graduates To Be Placed In Different Roles (582 Views)

Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' / Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films / Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renefield Oil Services Is Looking For Graduates To Be Placed In Different Roles by Needopportunity: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Copied and shared.

Graduate Trainee Positions at Renefield Oil Services. Apply now!

Renefield Oil Services is a Nigerian Oil Servicing, value-driven company, providing Oil Servicing and quality Oilfield Equipment Rentals and Services. Renefield Oil Services is looking for graduates to be placed into different roles.

Qualifications:

Candidates must possess any of these; HND / B.Sc. in any field.

To apply, click or tap the link below. It takes you to the site where you can register and apply
http://www.mazeech.com/

Best wishes

Re: Renefield Oil Services Is Looking For Graduates To Be Placed In Different Roles by Medontire: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
I've just applied. Thank you very much
Re: Renefield Oil Services Is Looking For Graduates To Be Placed In Different Roles by Lordabego: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
I will check it out. Thanks
Re: Renefield Oil Services Is Looking For Graduates To Be Placed In Different Roles by Needopportunity: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
Other jobs have just been posted.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Open On How She Was Neglected When She First Moved To Nigeria / Nigerian Blogger Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal On Her Birthday(photos / Twitter User Receives an apology Letter From His Ex. See His Response.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.