Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Twitter User Receives an apology Letter From His Ex. See His Response. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter User Receives an apology Letter From His Ex. See His Response. (580 Views)

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Receives an apology Letter From His Ex. See His Response. by Shadowy: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
He graded it and sent it back grin grin

Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Woman In My Life But Music – Olamide / Photos From ‘get Intimate With Praiz’ / Hi Mr Freeze: My Little Note To Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.