Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud (49863 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Old habbits die hard!
It's obvious dude is a common thief!
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Did this just happen again??

This guy carry this case enter New year

Guy: Doctor, My girlfriend is pregnant but
we always use protection and the rubber
never broke. How is it possible?
Doctor: Let me tell you a story: "There was
once a Hunter who always carries a Gun
wherever he goes. One day he took his
Umbrella instead of his Gun and went out.
A Lion suddenly jumped infront of him.
In order to scare the Lion,the Hunter used
the Umbrella like a Gun,and shot the
Lion,then it died!
Guy: Nonsense!! Someone else must've
shot the Lion...
Doctor: Good!! You understood the Story.
Next patient please...
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Afonjas and Scam

Where dat pix sef wink
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by trueanalyst: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Wow. Oh.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by abeg222(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Em swear 4u? Toyin's ex
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by fxjohn2: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
We now know all this fake so called celebs are just low lifes who are not worth being anyone's role model. I now wonder how the female celebs posing with new cars and new homes make their money?
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Peteblack: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Attention kirikiri.... new inmate ....this local guy is graduating From iPhones to dollars. Na wa ooo ... police help keep this guy somewhere dark.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by cacapa101(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
He is not a kleptomaniac, but a fraudster. Always check ur words when posting
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by sallyzan(f): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Where are the Pastors?

Pls come and deliver Seun...haba!
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by VeniJu: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
killthemods:
Thank God I'm blind, I nor fit see the name so I no know whether na we afonjas abi iPad yoots undecided

The tongue is powerful. That which you wish yourself, you shall get...
Now, recieve blindness....
Can i hear an Amen?smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Thomsyne(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Smoke2015:
Official statement from the Lagos State Police Command on the Seun Egbegbe Fraud. Read Below:

Arrest Of Notorious Fraudsters

Today at about 1300hrs one Seun Karim aka Egbegbe and one[b] Ayo Oyekan[/b] disguised as the MD of Gbagada general hospital and the other as a patient. They lured one Alhaji Isa Adamu and Abdullahi Haruna both bureau de change members , from different location that they needed 9000dollars and 3000pounds. The unsuspecting victims brought same to the suspects at the hospital where they collected the said amount and attempted to escape with the money.

The victims raised alarm and subsequently the suspect were arrested by the policemen attached to the hospital.
Further to the arrest of the fraudsters many members of bureau de change are trooping to the office with similar complaint against the suspects .

Case is under investigation.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/02/lagos-state-police-command-releases-official-statement-on-seun-egbegbe-bureau-de-change-fraud/

This guy no dey tire?
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Jimi23(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
His "stealing juju" has expired and backfired.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by room089: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Chai dis guy don kill us!
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by AngelicBeing: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
And just like that.

This thief has finally destroyed himself. There is no remedy to chronic kleptomaniacism.

He does not need prayers or anything.

He needs a long time in Jail period.
wink
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by abiolag(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
Wot a life we leave in. One Seun is working hard (Seun Osewa) and another Seen is a criminal (Seun Egbegbe).
Life is very funny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by firstolalekan(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
killthemods:
Thank God I'm blind, I nor fit see the name so I no know whether na we afonjas abi iPad yoots undecided
Be blind o
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Jobabori(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
This is a relief for MMM participants . Nairaland will now leave MMM alone and focus on Seun Egbegbe news now. Every coin usually have two sides.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Is this guy under a spell? Just less than 2mths of similar offence. One way or the other Toyin Aimahku will be rmb each you hear diz guy's name what bad publicity for dem.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by femi4love(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Aiye le ooo, ibosi ooo!
Aiye d'ori k'odoo, ko yemi mo.

This guy really needs help. I pray God will show him mercy and deliver him from bondage. So sad!
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Cusdamato(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]All these afonja boys with thieve thieve eeeh
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Jimi23(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
And just like that.

This thief has finally destroyed himself. There is no remedy to chronic kleptomaniacism.

He does not need prayers or anything.

He needs a long time in Jail period.

This isn't kleptomania. His "stealing juju" has expired and backfired.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
I remember sometime last year this guy attend an event/birthday party of a Lagos socialite twins at Time square event center,Ikeja and the thief was spraying hard currency dollars on the celebrants
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by chachanga: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
And to think say na this thief come dey nyansh Toyin Aimakhu that time....

Little wonder that shortly after she left him, she was also accused of fronting that sick lady to dupe people on facebook...

Mehn, that Klepto Aura must've been really so strong around him. They should shake up his aides too. There'd be enough accomplices amongst them.

A word for ladies who run after so-called made-guys quick to lavish money....chop wisely, chop warily and chop2run away as fast and as soon as possible grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Fedayeen02: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
hakeem4:
Kleptomania is bad

This guy should probably go to the rehab

i think 3;45 is what i need

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Moradeeke(f): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
A Leopard can never change its spots
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by emmayodata(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
This is not ordinary i swear. He needs deliverance
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by killthemods: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
firstolalekan:

Be blind o

Iya Baba e angry
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by killthemods: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
VeniJu:

The tongue is powerful. That which you wish yourself, you shall get...
Now, recieve blindness....
Can i hear an Amen?smiley

I would've been a billionaire if the tongue is truly powerful angry
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by firstolalekan(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
killthemods:

Iya, Baba mi angry
Ọ̀dẹ̀ níwọ̀n.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by VeniJu: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
killthemods:

I would've been a billionaire if the tongue is truly powerful angry
Negatively powerful
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by ikorodureporta: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
So this is what Toyin was posing with? She mustnt be trusted for anytin too....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration / LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.