Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud (49865 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by killthemods: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
firstolalekan:

Ọ̀dẹ̀ ní awọ̀n iya baba mi.

Ok
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Zaen: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
This is not even a klepto case,more like a professional fraudster.
HungerBAD:
And just like that.

This thief has finally destroyed himself. There is no remedy to chronic kleptomaniacism.

He does not need prayers or anything.

He needs a long time in Jail period.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Hbaba: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
This is no longer ordinary
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Caveatemptor(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
This guy needs medical treatment.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Opakan2: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
The Egbede guy is a thief jare..

I'm sure he is a GEJ supporter, they are not hard to spot
like 419, Kleptomaniacs, oloshos wey add theft join etc. etc. People that have lost touch with truth and purpose in their useless lives
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by EvansGodwin85(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by bluecircle470: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
hakeem4:
Kleptomania is bad

This guy should probably go to the rehab

A rehab at kirikiri will be better of.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
The ominigbo don fade.
The grace of stealing and getting away with it has ended. This is a clear case of ichabod.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Bullhari: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
there is something about this guy.

his village people.... soooo strong.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by kunlery1000(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
it's not ordinary u need to go back to ur village
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by bubu2019: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
killthemods:
Thank God I'm blind, I nor fit see the name so I no know whether na we afonjas abi iPad yoots undecided
yoruba and 419 biz are like buhari gov and hardship

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Freestainworld(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
end of the road for an olofofo
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by aameyah(f): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
This guy is a desperate, unrepentant thief. It's a shame that such a guy f^cked Toyin Ai....
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by eyinjuege: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
This one don offend the winches in his village. He's been cursed with stealing .
He's a confirmed thief. An armed robber, don't be surprised he carries gun at night.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by nwaanambra1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
WHY IS THE POLICE ALWAYS THERE TO RESCUE HIM??

WHY IS NOBODY NOTICING THAT THE POLICE IS ALWAYS NOT FAR AWAY FROM HIM AND ALWAYS RESCUE HIM WHENEVER HE IS CAUGHT! angry

IS HE DOING COLABO WITH THE POLICE? undecided

SOMETHING IS REALLY FISHY! lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Obdk: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by mare23ayo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
hakeem4:
Kleptomania is bad

This guy should probably go to the rehab
I am waiting for 10 past 10

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Obdk: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Yorubas are greedy. 419 scam jealousy envy. Despicable people.
Afonja will never disappoint
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by SalomonKane: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
And just like that.

This thief has finally destroyed himself. There is no remedy to chronic kleptomaniacism.

One way or the other,you always pay the price for sleeping with another man's wife. I am sure one of the husbands of the numerous married women he slept with,visited Benin for him.
Hey. That's where I'm from, you know. Stop saying such things bro.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by andyanders: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Toyin should be grateful that this guy never fathered any child with her. Late Anini would have been better than the guy. No single shame on him.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by andyanders: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
what he stated of him and his ex. I thank God she left him at the right time.

source:http://thenet.ng/2016/04/toyin-aimakhu-should-come-out-and-say-the-truth-ex-boyfriend-seun-egbegbe/
Toyin Aimakhu should come out and say the truth – Ex-boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe

Seun Egbegbe has vowed to kill Toyin's career, since she has refused to come out to say that the 'kidnap' story is not true

Seun Egbegbe and Toyin Aimakhu
Seun Egbegbe and Toyin Aimakhu

From the look of things, it seems Toyin Aimakhu ex-boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe is hell bent on wrecking the Alakada actress’ career, as he had earlier threatened to.

Following their messy break-up, the Ebony Films boss has granted several interviews, in which he revealed a lot of things about the Edo-born actress and their relationship. In fact, he allegedly went as far as publicly disclosing how he used to make love to the actress.

READ: Toyin Aimakhu officially breaks up with Seun Egbegbe

In a recent Interview with GoldmyneTV, Egbegbe narrated why he’s at war with Toyin Aimakhu.

‘I met Toyin 15 years ago. He was a little girl when I met her. We dated for sometime before we went our separate ways. We started dating again last year, and she’s been staying with me since then’, he said.

toyin aimakhu boo4

Speaking on why they parted company, he said, ‘I think it was last month, she went to a location at Oshodi. I received a call from different people, telling me about what Toyin posted on Instagram. Being her boyfriend, I was shocked to see her crying over a man when I checked her Instagram page. I called her to tell her that what she’s doing is not nice, but she wouldn’t listen. So, I went to where she was shooting and I collected the phone from her and I left immediately.

READ: Gossip! Toyin Aimakhu, comedian Twyse and the newly shared pictures of her boo, Seun Egbegbe

‘I was surprised when I started hearing that Seun Egbegbe has kidnapped Toyin Aimakhu. Up till today, she has not come out to say that I didn’t kidnap her. I want her to come out her tell people the truth.’

He further said: ‘Toyin Aimakhu is very good person, I won’t lie to you. But she’s a lady that’s not ready to stay under a man’s roof. Even if a lady is a billionaire, she must learn how to be submissive. What she did to me is bad, she really went too far. I don’t want to talk about her anymore because she’s not relevant to me. She has messed herself up.’

The romance between Toyin Aimakhu and Seun Egbegbe is fast growing into public knowledge. Photo: Taopheek Afolabi

Reacting to the interview Best Of Nollywood (BON) published recently, the Ogun State-born socialite denied telling the entertainment journal ‘No man can satisfy Toyin Aimakhu sexually.’

‘Immediately I saw the publication, I called Seun Oloketuyi (BON Publisher) to let him know that I never told him such thing. I am a mature man and I will never say something like that. I also sent a message to Toyin via WhatsApp to let her that I didn’t say so’, he explained.

toyin aimakhu boo2

On why he threatened to kill her career, Egbegbe said:

‘I don’t have issues with Toyin, all I want from her is to come out and tell people the truth about the kidnap story. Until she does that, no producer will call her for job. And if I hear she’s on a set filming, I will go there and stop the production. I don’t think there’s anything bad in killing her career, if she thinks she can tarnish my image.’

Asked if he would accept Toyin back, if she returns to him, he said, ‘If this fight had not happened, there’s nothing bad in getting married to her, but with how she treated me, I don’t think I would want to date her again. We can only be friends

READ: Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu allegedly kidnapped by new lover, Seun Egbegbe

toyin aimakhu boo1

We reached out to Toyin to hear her own side of the story but the award-winning actress refused to comment on the development.

A source in the know told THENETNG that Seun Egbegbe’s threatening remark is an idle threat.

‘Seun Egbegbe is so obsessed with Toyin that’s why he’s saying rubbish about her in order to get her attention and Toyin has vowed not to trade words with him. Many of Seun friend’s have told him to let the sleeping dogs lie, but he wouldn’t listen. I just think that he’s constituting a nuisance with the way he has chosen to handle the case’, the source said.

Meanwhile, Toyin Aimakhu’s presently promoting her TV Reality Show, ‘Keeping Up With Toyin Aimakhu’. She recently released an episode in which she talked about why she will never go back to her estranged hubby, Niyi Johnson.

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by progress69: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
And just like that.

One way or the other,you always pay the price for sleeping with another man's wife. I am sure one of the husbands of the numerous married women he slept with,visited Benin for him.

Why Benin? angry
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by cutestPat: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Exactly, you said my mind.

HungerBAD:
And just like that.

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by neejay1986(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
waiting for one P. A to come and release statement.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by thunderbabs: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
The guy don offend hin village pple.

Dem dey treat hin Bleep up with ''public shame'' public disgrace''
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Obdk: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Afonjas dis gracing the country upandan
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by ayindejimmy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
This guy is a confirm Ole, barawo
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by moshino(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ksslib:
Ole. Barawo.

Patiently waiting to see how he'll wriggle his way out of this like the last one.

He was going to his car to bring the naira for the dollars and pounds name.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
killthemods:
Thank God I'm blind, I nor fit see the name so I no know whether na we afonjas abi iPad yoots undecided

Egbgbe is not an Afonja. grin he is certified IPOB.

This broda deserves tyre and petrol. He is beyond redemption. Shame on him. He tried same thing on a Igbo last year but failed, now it's aboki's turn. Lucky him, the aboki guy isn't a dagger wielding one.

I'm sure he has been doing this to people in the past. Shameless cone head.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
moshino:

He was going to his car to bring the naira for the dollars and pounds name.

I thought as much. Same way he was going to his car to bring the bundles of money he kept there to pay for the phones after packing all the phones in the flatinoes shop.

Welldone egbegbe, welldone Afonja.
Re: Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud by TinaAnita(f): 12:54am On Feb 03, 2017
Something is fishy about his thieving attitude, me think something is behind it.. He must be under the influence of some spell or something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration / LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.