Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Babatunde Fashola For President - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola For President (13454 Views)

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by stede(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
EKO koni baje, fashola jeun soke
best governor in 9ija
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Johnnoo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

and YOU still contribute nothing to Nigeria or even to yourself.
YOU ARE HERE!! LOSER.
its only those who are intimidated that talk such rubbish.
die, die, die, or seek counseling.

the amaka,
thanks 2u, i appreciate the way u talk,
some of us have 4gotten that these are individual opinions,
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by hauler: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

and YOU still contribute nothing to Nigeria or even to yourself.
YOU ARE HERE!! LOSER.
its only those who are intimidated that talk such rubbish.
die, die, die, or seek counseling.

THE FAT AMAKA!! you don come here again? You know u know nothing about politics, go back to the celebrity section where you belong. This thread is too deep for you. How come anywhere you go you manage to cause trouble and its all about who and whats igbo and whats not? It's fools like you that thrive on dividing this great nation.
Igbo Kwenu!!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by swizsharon: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2009
please someone told me that our president is dead is it true?

please can someone tell me when micheal okpara university of agriculture will release
her second list, cos i am worried.
you can send it through my mail
sharonjudith60@yahoo.com.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Vincent41(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2009
If he will be de next president or not is not my concern.Let there be no log ahead.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Sauron1: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2009
freshmoney:

GOOD MORNING AFRICA,GOOD MORNING NIGERIA!!!
WHO IS THIS PUPPET THAT NEEDS A WALLOP ON HIS MOUTH. O' BOY, YOU ARE SO WHACKED OUT!SORRY!!! sad sad

When you were born. . . .U weren't a baby, you were a pikin. grin

I AM NOT A gay LIKE YOU SO YOU DO NOT EXPECT ME TO BE A PEDERAST. HOW MUCH BOOM OF SEMEN HAS BEEN SHOT INTO YOUR ANUS-HOLE TODAY?  cool   A RETARD LIKE YOU NEEDS A SEQUENTIAL BLOW TO GET YOU ON THE RIGHT PATH OF ACUMEN

This douche-cake must think writing in CAPS will help drive his moronic drivel home.
You are a disgrace to each and everyone associated with your mental development.
If you cant get your head around the fact that simpletons like you should be locked in a sanatorium then buy a broom and find a warehouse to sweep, you thick bastard.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by glassman: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2009
bbukola saraki makes a whole lot of sense and my choice ahead of fashola
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by glassman: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2009
he's quiet but working
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by sjeezy8: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2009
Though i would like fashola to be preso one day, Im not a dreamer esp in todays PDP climate.

without the zoning trash
Bukola Saraki against Fashola, Saraki would win. Saraki against Amaechi, Saraki would win. Donald Duke vs Saraki, Saraki would win.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Dede1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
What is wrong with most Nigerians? Some of the losers in Nigeria would want any rain dancer for a president. What a waste of fortune?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by pius4luv(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2009
i would be very happy if Babatunde Fashola would be our next president.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
I will cease to be a Nigeria if by next election Fashola is elected as Mr. Presido grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by phantom(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2009
*walks in,looks around in disgust,shakes his head in pity,and walks out sad*
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by kshow1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2009
You are not serious, with all the bad roads in the inner communities of Lagos.
Please note that the only manageable roads in Lagos are the major roads
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by mekusxxx: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2009
Fasola is just using the ever biased Lagos-Ibadan press to decieve gullible Nigerians. I have just returned to the US and I spent 1 week in Lagos and 3 weeks in Igboland. There is nothing on the ground. Fasola is just painting and reworking the same visible places (Ikeja etc) over and over whereas the inner cities are derelict and abandoned. Wake up people.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:48am On Dec 05, 2009
hauler:

THE FAT AMAKA!! you don come here again? You know u know nothing about politics, go back to the celebrity section where you belong. This thread is too deep for you. How come anywhere you go you manage to cause trouble and its all about who and whats igbo and whats not? It's fools like you that thrive on dividing this great nation.
Igbo Kwenu!!
you are an igbo my foot!! stop coming on this forum claiming to be igbo.
dude you are fuked up in the head.
1st of all, how does replying back to a TRIBALIST who insults the whole of igbos make ME a tribalist? was there anywhere in my post that i dissed every other tribe in nigeria? NO. but yet the person on the opposite side says something and instead of addressing your silly statement to him, you come at me sideways.
2nd of all, if you wanted to be fair about it, you would have addressed the both of us and not only me since you seem to have prior issues with me.
3rd of all, while he just sat there and insulted the whole of igbos (including yourself and your whole generation since you claim to be igbo) you said nothing. you had the nerve to open your dirty trap of a mouth and talk to me? ME? where in my post was i being a tribalist?
i think the issue you should be having is with freshmoney and NOT me.
4th of all, "thrive in dividing this great nation" EXCUSE ME?!?! did you not see what the bit.ch who calls himself "freshmoney" said and yet you have the guts to accuse ME of trying to "divide the nation"
come off of your high horses and stop looking for my comments and stalking me all over this forum.
5th of all, your dumb ass was just telling me in the other thread to come into the politics section, business section, and money section and get out of the celebrities section. and when you see me in the politics section it has now become "go back to the celebrities section" hypocrite. and FYI, im all over the damn place.
and fuking 6th of all, FUK OFF!
cool
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 2:42am On Dec 05, 2009
Hiss!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by babapupa: 3:02am On Dec 05, 2009
[B][U][SIZE="4"]Bank-Anthony Way, Ikeja[/SIZE][/U][/B]

[B][U][SIZE="4"]Akin Adesola Street, VI[/SIZE][/U][/B]

Onipanu Expressway towards the pedestrian bridge

Onipanu Newly constructed pedestrian bridge

Palmgroove Express
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by babapupa: 3:04am On Dec 05, 2009
Palm Grove Garden walk-way.

Reconstructed Surulere Express.

Ketu. See the Bus depot on the right.

Still Ketu. Notice the solar panels.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by babapupa: 3:05am On Dec 05, 2009
Remember the Old CMS? New CMS.

Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:10am On Dec 05, 2009
yes, Lagos is looking great.
nice place
but after looking at the abuja thread, everythnig besides abuja looks so/so  embarassed
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 3:14am On Dec 05, 2009
[img][/img]

But y dis pple dey waka for road like say na inside jungle dem dey?! Abi dis one na pix of Yaba psychiatric home!!! angry
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 3:15am On Dec 05, 2009
[img][/img]

But y dis pple dey waka for road like say na inside jungle dem dey?! Abi dis one na pix of Yaba psychiatric home!!!

Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by babapupa: 3:20am On Dec 05, 2009

Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by babapupa: 3:23am On Dec 05, 2009
New Look Tinubu Square

Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 3:24am On Dec 05, 2009
Dis Babapupa e be like say na photographer work u take buy dat ur keke!!! grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by babapupa: 3:26am On Dec 05, 2009
The pictures are not mine, they are from Happy lagosian and Skyscrapecity,
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by babapupa: 3:26am On Dec 05, 2009
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 3:28am On Dec 05, 2009
I for say so we get pple 4 9ja wey fit snap pix pass playboy magazine grin All the same, 4 we wey dey abroadna pride say we go dey come home to see our Eko like Ilu oyibo grin grin grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by babapupa: 3:33am On Dec 05, 2009
I can't help but appreciate the great work the town planners @ Alausa are doing, they're sculpting a perfect skyline.

Lagos must be the heaviest construction site in the world, just look at the busy construction cranes all over the place,
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by babapupa: 3:37am On Dec 05, 2009
Mr. Cartha:

I for say so we get pple 4 9ja wey fit snap pix pass playboy magazine grin All the same, 4 we wey dey abroadna pride say we go dey come home to see our Eko like Ilu oyibo grin grin grin

All this within 2 years, just imagine wetin Fashola go turn lagos to by the time he comot from office, lagos go dey compete steadily with best capitals around the world,
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 3:37am On Dec 05, 2009
Babapupa, e be like say me and u go join hand give dis Fashola the sit of the presido! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

CBN Disburses ₦791 Billion To 3 Million Farmers / Araromi Orita Residents Cry For Help As Bandits Invades, Beat Up Octogenarian / 75% Of Nigeria’s Budget Lost To Corruption – Forensic Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.