Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why You Should Not Worship Any God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Not Worship Any God (2459 Views)

Why We Should Not Worship God With Musical Instrument / The Average Nigerian Christian Does NOT Worship God, They Worship Their Pastors” / Why Do Christians Claim We Muslims Do Not Worship The Same God As Them?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by OtemAtum: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
Primesky:
The devil is a liar and sore loser!.

This lies and confusion can only come from him.

The Lord God almighty made us for His glory and praise. It is satanic to suggest that men should not serve the living God. This effort of yours will fail!

Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Repent and receive Jesus Christ today. He alone can save you.

Even Yahweh your god cannot deny this truth.
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Primesky(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
OtemAtum:

Even Yahweh your god cannot deny this truth.

There's only one master and father of lies. He and he alone is the sponsor of your ferytale. He is no other that Satan himself.

I pity you my dear, it is a shame for you to become a servant to a defeated foe. What a shame it is for you to become an handkerchief for a merciless and ruthless devil. Why?. What has he promised you?. What has he even to promise you with?. Big theif and a liar as he is?. What blindness is this you allowed to swallow you up this?. Please wake up now. Don't play with eternity. Jesus Christ can still save you. As long as you're alive, there's hope.

The greatest lie anybody can tell, is the lie he tells himself.

Jesus Christ is Lord over all, and for ever.

Salvation is now!
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by OtemAtum: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Primesky:

There's only one master and father of lies. He and he alone is the sponsor of your ferytale. He is no other that Satan himself.

I pity you my dear, it is a shame for you to become a servant to a defeated foe. What a shame it is for you to become an handkerchief for a merciless and ruthless devil. Why?. What has he promised you?. What has he even to promise you with?. Big theif and a liar as he is?. What blindness is this you allowed to swallow you up this?. Please wake up now. Don't play with eternity. Jesus Christ can still save you. As long as you're alive, there's hope.

The greatest lie anybody can tell, is the lie he tells himself.

Jesus Christ is Lord over all, and for ever.

Salvation is now!

May the UNIVERSE enlighten you to eventually know the truth? May your strong delusions caused by Yahweh and his people be bleached from your eyes. Learn the truth and liberate yourself from the entanglements of religion.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Primesky(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
OtemAtum:

May the UNIVERSE enlighten you to eventually know the truth? May your strong delusions caused by Yahweh and his people be bleached from your eyes. Learn the truth and liberate yourself from the entanglements of religion.

I remember you in my prayers, because you once tasted the way of truth, but now have fallen for lies.

Remember the scripture that says, no man haven taken hold of the plow and looketh back is worthy of the kingdom. May what happened to you, not happen to another person. But I have hope for you that this blindness of yours will be lifted by the spirit of God.

The whole universe is a creation of Yahweh, the almighty God. You are a special creation of His that have gone astray, and needs to be found.

Isaiah 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

There's no other way but Jesus Christ.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Salvation is now!. Repent, receive Jesus Christ and be saved.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by OtemAtum: 5:21am On Oct 14, 2018
Primesky:

I remember you in my prayers, because you once tasted the way of truth, but now have fallen for lies.
Your prayers cannot be answered, son. Pray forever, it will amount to a waste of time.
Homo Sapiens III 15:12 sacrifices are useless and prayers are for the weak. But he who wants to be great will use his head to think deep, be his own god and do good to his fellow human beings.

The whole universe is a creation of Yahweh, the almighty God. You are a special creation of His that have gone astray, and needs to be found.

Isaiah 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

You have lied. It's God Almighty who created Yahweh. It also created the whole universe with a big bang.

MCC 1:1-6, 14
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a great source of energy.
2. the energy of God is not created and no one can destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.
5. This great ENERGY by the great force in itself disintegrated into space and time and into everything that is in existence, but only one of their kinds. And there existed a space which is unlimited. And an unlimited spectra was formed. And this is called time.
6. And there was light, darkness, water, tepex, an element, an image as of a giant Homo, an image as of a great animal, an image as of a star, an image as of a sphere, an image as of a great tree and many other things, all being single.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by OtemAtum: 5:23am On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=Primesky post=70549728]

Your prayers cannot be answered, son. Pray forever, it will amount to a waste of time.
Homo Sapiens III 15:12 sacrifices are useless and prayers are for the weak. But he who wants to be great will use his head to think deep, be his own god and do good to his fellow human beings.

You have lied. It's God Almighty who created Yahweh. It also created the whole universe with a big bang.

MCC 1:1-6, 14
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a great source of energy.
2. the energy of God is not created and no one can destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.
5. This great ENERGY by the great force in itself disintegrated into space and time and into everything that is in existence, but only one of their kinds. And there existed a space which is unlimited. And an unlimited spectra was formed. And this is called time.
6. And there was light, darkness, water, tepex, an element, an image as of a giant Homo, an image as of a great animal, an image as of a star, an image as of a sphere, an image as of a great tree and many other things, all being single.

jESUS is a mere roman invention and a sheer fictitious character used as a tool for mind slavery.

Common Era 24:1. Now about three centuries after Paul, Silas, John, Ananias and the other first propagators of the story of Jesus Christ had died, the god which they made up had begun to appear very true and real to the Roman and the Greeks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Primesky(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=OtemAtum post=72067019][/quote]

The devil is a liar!.

All attempts at the Christian faith will fail woefully!.

Falsehood will continue to fail. You will bow down and worship Jesus Christ with pleadings and weeping.

The devils do it, you too will do it.

If you reject God's grace and salvation, who will lose?. You are the needy, He is the Savior.

May God open your eyes to see how lost and terrible your current state is. If the devils fear it so much, how much more you?!.
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by OtemAtum: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Primesky:

The devil is a liar!.

All attempts at the Christian faith will fail woefully!.

Falsehood will continue to fail. You will bow down and worship Jesus Christ with pleadings and weeping.

The devils do it, you too will do it.

If you reject God's grace and salvation, who will lose?. You are the needy, He is the Savior.

May God open your eyes to see how lost and terrible your current state is. If the devils fear it so much, how much more you?!.
Read the truth guy
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Primesky(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
OtemAtum:
Read the truth guy

The truth is Jesus Christ. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life.
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by OtemAtum: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Primesky:

They have lied to you

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Primesky(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
OtemAtum:

They have lied to you

You are the one lying to me. Fortunately, I can decern your lies by the help of the Holy Spirit of God.

The devil is a liar!.
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Primesky:

Jesus is an Italian project.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by sonmvayina(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The just don't want to entertain any thought that jesus might just be a roman invention.. Cause they have wasted their whole life on it.. So it is just difficult to think anything else..

Truth101:jesus was Created by the council of Nicea..

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
sonmvayina:

The just don't want to entertain any thought that jesus might just be a roman invention.. Cause they have wasted their whole life on it.. So it is just difficult to think anything else..

Truth101:jesus was Created by the council of Nicea..

#Fact.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Primesky(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oh really?!, But you're a divine project of Jesus Christ!. How is your own opinion then possible?.

Return and be saved. The night is near don't let it catch up with you.

Jesus loves you, and Jesus saves.
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Primesky:

Oh really?!, But you're a divine project of Jesus Christ!. How is your own opinion then possible?.

Return and be saved. The night is near don't let it catch up with you.

Jesus loves you, and Jesus saves.

The italian jesus loves me grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Primesky(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The italian jesus loves me grin

The Precious, lovely and Holy Jesus Christ loves you. You can't deny it. He even kept you alive today. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Primesky:

The Precious, lovely and Holy Jesus Christ loves you. You can't deny it. He even kept you alive today. Thank you Jesus.

Same way Mohammed kept u alive today n u can't deny it.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by 0temSapien: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mmm
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Ahasco(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=OtemAtum post=72067019][/quote]
Where can I get the mcc in the doctofus?
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by 0temSapien: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2018
Learn
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Primesky(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Same way Mohammed kept u alive today n u can't deny it.

Come on, don't act childish now. Deal with the issues and facts raised.

Mohammed is dead and buried, confirmed by his followers.

Jesus Christ died and rose again, and is coming back again, confirmed by both Christians and Moslems!. Wonderful!. But nothing of such said about Mohammed!. So how can the dead possibly keep me alive?. cheesy

Repent and receive Him today!.
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2018
Primesky:

Come on, don't act childish now. Deal with the issues and facts raised.

Mohammed is dead and buried, confirmed by his followers.

Jesus Christ died and rose again, and is coming back again, confirmed by both Christians and Moslems!. Wonderful!. But nothing of such said about Mohammed!. So how can the dead possibly keep me alive?. cheesy

Repent and receive Him today!.

Leave muslims out of ur stupid christian lies. No muslim dead or alive believes that jesus died and rose from the dead.

Christians can lie like the devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Primesky(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Leave muslims out of ur stupid christian lies. No muslim dead or alive believes that jesus died and rose from the dead.

Christians can lie like the devil.

There's no lie in what I said. You need to check your fact very well.

The Muslims believe that Jesus will come back again with their Mahdi or something. Tell me, can a non living person so come?. Why not their Prophet Muhammad?.

It's unfortunate that even the said prophet doesn't know what will become of him after death, yet they still follow him.

Jesus said He is coming back, Christians say that, Muslims say that as well. So which one are you denying it now?.
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=Primesky post=73229155]

There's no lie in what I said. You need to check your fact very well.

The Muslims believe that Jesus will come back again with their Mahdi or something. Tell me, can a non living person so come?. Why not their Prophet Muhammad?.

It's unfortunate that even the said prophet doesn't know what will become of him after death, yet they still follow him.

Jesus said He is coming back, Christians say that, Muslims say that as well. So which one are you denying it now?. [/quote
In Islam Jesus is a man.
In Islam Jesus is not a God.
In Islam Jesus is not the son of God.

Stop typing nonsense
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by Primesky(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
It's very shameful for someone to think that the Universe came out by itself, and created everything we see by itself, including the governing laws!.

Now someone is saying, we, according to their warped believe, made by chance, are here to learn and study, instead of worshipping God.

The whole idea is satanic. It has always been Satan's desire that man should not worship God.

The devil is a liar!.
Re: Why You Should Not Worship Any God by OtemAtum: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Primesky:
It's very shameful for someone to think that the Universe came out by itself, and created everything we see by itself, including the governing laws!.

Now someone is saying, we, according to their warped believe, made by chance, are here to learn and study, instead of worshipping God.

The whole idea is satanic. It has always been Satan's desire that man should not worship God.

The devil is a liar!.

The universes have consciousnesses. The greatest consciousness of the universes is God Almighty which created Yahweh your god.
Does it not look funny to you that Yahweh, a mere male personality would be without a creator? Yahweh was created by God Almighty and it is recorded in the Doctufos of truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'WOW Gospel 2018' Available Now For Download / Angry Native Doctor Spotted In A Bank With His PA And His Girlfriend. / Prayers For Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.