Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Kano Mass Wedding: Ganduje To Marry Off 1,520 Women - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Mass Wedding: Ganduje To Marry Off 1,520 Women (21249 Views)

Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / "Relocate To Kano" - Ganduje To Fulani Herdsmen / Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Mass Wedding: Ganduje To Marry Off 1,520 Women by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
ancientbanana:
empty talk, u don c me b4? Dats d cow mentality I spoke of

I dont need to see you.

You lot all look the same to me.
Re: Kano Mass Wedding: Ganduje To Marry Off 1,520 Women by masseratti: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ddaji:
Most of the comments above me are from religious and tribals bigots.Nigeria is not one and can never be one,judging measures taken by other society in order to solve social problems as wrong and backward is the greatest hypocrisy in earth.The present administration in kano is one the best in terms of physical development in Nigeria.you can't compare it with some governors in the east that refused to construct even drainage and pay the workers salary. Some state governors spent billion to sponsored cannibal and nobody complaint because that is the priority of their state. Some lauder abroad billions given to them as bail to pay their workers,some are owners of big shopping malls in abuja.The payment of workers salary in kano is up to date,the state has two state university, thousands of students are in abroad under sponsorship of the state.This mass weeding is welcome development and the people of the state are OK with it.please ask your State governor about how he is running your state not kano.bigotry is a big from in nigeria
reading your post can give someone a headache,since we dont have resource control and all we do is to.share revenue by land maas and population,yes we will ask kano state govt how they spent money given to them,its our business because our tax and resources are used to pay the state govt,carnival attract tourist and boost local economy,carnival and and durba in the north are same thing,whats the economic.value of this wedding if not a waste.
Re: Kano Mass Wedding: Ganduje To Marry Off 1,520 Women by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
masseratti:
reading your post can give someone a headache,since we dont have resource control and all we do is to.share revenue by land maas and population,yes we will ask kano state govt how they spent money given to them,its our business because our tax and resources are used to pay the state govt,carnival attract tourist and boost local economy,carnival and and durba in the north are same thing,whats the economic.value of this wedding if not a waste.

Dunce! dunce! dunce!

Youths empowered with jobs and the given spouses is a waste?

Its ingenious!

Probably one of the best methods of poverty alleviation.

Now they can fend not only for themselves but their spouses as well.

Its a beautiful idea! You thinking otherwise is sad
Re: Kano Mass Wedding: Ganduje To Marry Off 1,520 Women by ancientbanana: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ersan:

I dont need to see you.

You lot all look the same to me.
animal tribe.
Re: Kano Mass Wedding: Ganduje To Marry Off 1,520 Women by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 07, 2017
ancientbanana:
animal tribe ethnicity.

Yes you are!
Re: Kano Mass Wedding: Ganduje To Marry Off 1,520 Women by timecapsule: 2:55am On Feb 07, 2017
I hope no abductors among them. Try and provide job for them as you are putting them into family line, to avoid more almajiris.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects In Kogi: Photos & Video By Facebook User / Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency / Prices Of Food Items, Others Rise As Borders Remain Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.