Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump (18526 Views)

Michelle Obama Reveals Why She Stopped Smiling At Trump’s Inauguration / OMG! Woman Returns Her Newborn Grandson Back To The Hospital Because He’s 2 Ugly / Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by Rozaay: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
If it is Buhari that is makes law like trump some bastard will call him DICTATOR but are hailing Trump.
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI
but in the other thread, you declared that you don't stand with Buhari,

Can you now see how you people life with the both side of your mouths without even having any moral remorse?
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by SalamRushdie: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2017
malware:

You are an outcast in the US. Go there now, I bet they would deny you entry. Taking panadol for another person's headache. Even Britons, Germans, Mexicans and Chinese who have white skins are opposed to this man's policies but you Darken Dark are here throwing your support behind him. Wetin Concern you Jobless Mofo?

My two years multiple entry visa is still very active and I have never been denied entry in the past ...What part of the word illegal immigration don't you understand ? Why are you interested in people going to the US illegally without proper documentation ?

I know where you meaningless hatred of Trump stems from ...You are a homosexual simple , yes you are ..
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by malware: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My two years multiple entry visa is still very active and I have never been denied entry in the past ...What part of the word illegal immigration don't you understand ? Why are you interested in people going to the US illegally without proper documentation ?

I know where you meaningless hatred of Trump stems from ...You are a homosexual simple , yes you are ..

Even those with greencards were denied entry so your two years multiple entry visa meant nothing in the face of immigration regulation in the US. The truth is that you are black and Trump hates all blacks, he said it times without numbers. Your accusation of I being a gay, I am a Muslim and I doubt if muslims know what gay means. I hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by musa7m(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2017
hardywaltz:
Are Mexicans not drug peddlers and rapíst.
we are de same...are flath*ads not drug peddler and rapist
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by SalamRushdie: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2017
malware:

Even those with greencards were denied entry so your two years multiple entry visa meant nothing in the face of immigration regulation in the US. The truth is that you are black and Trump hates all blacks, he said it times without numbers. Your accusation of I being a gay, I am a Muslim and I doubt if muslims know what gay means. I hope you understand.

Sorry I called you gay ..now I know why you are pained because Trump has put and end from your plans to Islamise the US from within like the Trojan horse...İslam and western values do not rhyme so next time go to Saudi Arabia where they will treat you well which we both know is a big lie because being black in Saudi Arabia is hell and you know that

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by malware: 11:08am On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Sorry I called you gay ..now I know why you are pained because Trump has put and end from your plans to Islamise the US from within like the Trojan horse...İslam and western values do not rhyme so next time go to Saudi Arabia where they will treat you well which we both know is a big lie because being black in Saudi Arabia is hell and you know that

Eyyah! I have never been to the US and will never be! by God's grace. Even the Saudi and other Arab countries you are talking about are racists to the core and I don't identify myself with them. So don't misunderstand me, I am a black African and I love and cherish my race.... You who identified yourself with the whites, I wish you good luck with that. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by andyanders: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2017
What of our Prof Soyinka? I hope he is getting ready to turn in his own.
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Very Good , the US doesn't need her type she is very irrational ....Go Trump I Salam Rushdie is behind you

Same way i stand with Buhari..
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by SalamRushdie: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Same way i stand with Buhari..

Its not the same way Na....Abi have you forgotten that you are being paid by Lai Mohammed to stand with Buhari in failure
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2017
dunkem21:

Trump is simply fulfilling his election promises not denying it wink

and the Fight against corruption is not part of Buhari promises?

You and your likes will castigate him and call it witch hunting..
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Its not the same way Na....Abi have you forgotten that you are being paid by Lai Mohammed to stand with Buhari in failure

hahahhaa so you have been paid by who?

Well for your information, I have never even meet any of them before..

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2017
mr soyinka where are thou grin grin
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by davidif: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
madridguy:
WHY BLAMING TRUMP? REMEMBER IT IS PART OF TRUMP'S ELECTION PROMISES, YET THE AMERICANS VOTED FOR HIM, MEANING THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT.

He lost the popular vote by almost 3 million.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by madridguy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Forget popular vote.

davidif:

He lost the popular vote by almost 3 million.
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by AuthorEjoorking(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
God is on his throne, I think it is the hand work of God to have let Trump become d President of USA to turn things around from d abnormalities of Obama's leadership. so if any body thinks he/she doesn't like Trump's, way of leadership, staying in America is must. Do urself a favour.
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by creepsyme(f): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
unlike wole soyinka who culd not keep to his words.
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
babasolo:
Finally I smoked weed for the first time and nothing happened to me!! Merry Xmas to u and as we enter this 2014 we shall all see 2011 ..
Happy new year in arrears. i love ur mother
were cheesy
babasolo:
Finally I smoked weed for the first time and nothing happened to me!! Merry Xmas to u and as we enter this 2014 we shall all see 2011 ..
Happy new year in arrears. i love ur mother
were re o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention / Russian Regional Governor Says Ukraine Bombed A Fuel Depot In Belgorod / Kate Osamor Elected As MP For Edmonton In Uk ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.