Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" (19613 Views)

Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2017
N
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by Fiwasayo(f): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2017
Let the battles begin.....i was waiting for this.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by femi4: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2017
Divay22:
Where can I get the book self cool
Google "On becoming pdf"
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by Proffdada: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2017
Battle line drawn
Next time look left, right, left and right again before crossing to the book publisher
grin

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by Divay22(f): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2017
femi4:
Google "On becoming pdf"
thanks
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by dee02(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2017
Warrrrrrrr...... Lesgoooo!

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2017
Divay22:
I have an E-copy.
Would that do?
Free of course...
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by Maximus85(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2017
I knew this would happen. You can't publish a true life story without exaggerating issues. It's either Miss one night stand aka Executive Olosho, aka I used to be black go on her knees and beg or she pays the price.
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by Spiff20(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2017
I still wonder how big a prick this maje guy is. he couldn't tame his rabid dick, going about fornicating and tormenting toke emotionally, he still wants to sue her. One arrow for you maje, it'll plunge into ur heart and rip u apart.
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by femi4: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2017
Divay22:
thanks
errm when you finish downloading, call me for my account no to pay for the book.
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by femi4: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

I have an E-copy.
Would that do?
Free of course...
Why you wan spoil business for me
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2017
eyinjuege:
Orisirisi...

I thought his ex-girlfriend got pregnant for him while he and Toke were still married? Isn't that enough proof of adultery?
If she was treated for a sexually transmitted infection while they were married, it should be in her hospital records unless she went to backyard chemist. The date of treatment can easily be reconciled with the dates they were still together. Since there's proof of his adultery, nothing says he's not the one to have infected her with std.
I don't think she lied about what he did at all, unless he denies the paternity of his child with another woman.

Unless there was a contract of non disclosure in their marriage, he has no case
Very well said. I admire the way you reasoned it.
The only thing that surprises me a bit was when she celebrated her bday and Maje surprised her with his presence. She even gave him a hug and the pics were all over SM. This was just mere months before her book launch. That ain't right.
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by amdo007(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2017
Divay22:
Do you have 9k?
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2017
femi4:
Why you wan spoil business for me
Sorry bro.
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by Kobicove(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2017
You people just exposed this lady's address to the whole world!

Now she'll have to deal with stalkers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by Divay22(f): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

I have an E-copy.
Would that do?
Free of course...
sure honey...it will cheesy cheesy
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by Divay22(f): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2017
amdo007:

Do you have 9k?
9k for this recession...abeg gemme summary of am
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by SirAweezy(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2017
eyinjuege:
Orisirisi...

I thought his ex-girlfriend got pregnant for him while he and Toke were still married? Isn't that enough proof of adultery?
If she was treated for a sexually transmitted infection while they were married, it should be in her hospital records unless she went to backyard chemist. The date of treatment can easily be reconciled with the dates they were still together. Since there's proof of his adultery, nothing says he's not the one to have infected her with std.
I don't think she lied about what he did at all, unless he denies the paternity of his child with another woman.

Lawyer Jeje Shekobaje, you are saying maje can't also proof toke cheated right... don't be surprised!
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by Divay22(f): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2017
femi4:
errm when you finish downloading, call me for my account no to pay for the book.
...i thought it was free tongue
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2017
What type of exaggeration when u lied u have a babymama, the guy would loose in court.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by pajakush(f): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2017
keyanZuzer:
grin is it not Toke again? She'd have written one hell of a lie in that book
just Like kush?
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by dominique(f): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2017
Anita the babymama should sue her also. You don't go dragging people in the mud just to make a few bucks.
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Divay22 for some odd reason, I can't open your quote.
Ok, kindly pm me.
Cheers smiley
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by Duru009(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2017
Nice move.... ..

I saw it coming.. ...
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by eyinjuege: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2017
SirAweezy:

Lawyer Jeje Shekobaje, you are saying maje can't also proof toke cheated right... don't be surprised!

But the whole world has the proof of the husband's infidelity na, abi you no see am? You cannot hide pregnancy and all children are gifts.
Let us wait for his own proof with pictures of her in bed with other men and not speculations of dem say dem say like Teeblizz saying Tiwa slept with Don jazzy, Dr sid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by Funkybabee(f): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2017
nonsense, if ain't so why did he impregnated another woman why u are still dating her useless man!!!!

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by sparkleRed(f): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2017
No case here

1) did maje nt get a woman during d marriage?anita
Did he not cheat severally during d marriage?
Did he nt infect her? Doctor's report will prove dat
Its a real life event she documented.
Maje should tell us where d exagerrated fact is.

Toke was just stupid to have stayed in DAT unhealthy relationship some pple will say its money, what was maje's worth den? Story wey don sell die

All dis f.uck boys will surely see no big deal in what Maje did, dem be d same

5 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by TinaAnita(f): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2017
When the going is good it's good indeed but when it gets bad it gets real bad like crazy. This one na wah, na real waah! Not everyone can handle heartbreak plus betrayal hence Toke's outbust.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by Divay22(f): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
Divay22 for some odd reason, I can't open your quote.
Ok, kindly pm me.
Cheers smiley
i just did
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by 4dor: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2017
eyinjuege:
Orisirisi...

Google the profile of the two legal firms handling this case in Nigeria and the UK, then come back and tell me if you have a chance with an argument like this. This guy is not playing and Kindergarten arguments won't work. BTW hope you know the constitution states right to privacy and private life as a basic right?
Re: Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" by 4dor: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2017
sparkleRed:
No case here

1) did maje nt get a woman during d marriage?anita
Did he not cheat severally during d marriage?
Did he nt infect her? Doctor's report will prove dat
Its a real life event she documented.
Maje should tell us where d exagerrated fact is.

Toke was just stupid to have stayed in DAT unhealthy relationship some pple will say its money, what was maje's worth den? Story wey don sell die

All dis f.uck boys will surely see no big deal in what Maje did, dem be d same

Unfortunately, this will be the duty of the Judge, so calm down it's too early to jump into conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runsewe To Youths: Bobrisky Not A Cultural Ambassador / "You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.