Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" (31430 Views)

Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' / Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by plendil: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Who asked him for his sincerity? Where has Chichi said she wanted a dick or she wanted to be a man sef?
What is wrong you guys and inferiority complex.
MarieSucre:

It most not be all sort of stupid comments then. As our mother used to say "if you have nothing good to say, why not keep shut"

Abeg stop making noise.
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by iluvpomo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

It most not be all sort of stupid comments then. As our mother used to say "if you have nothing good to say, why not keep shut"
You have a point there.
As our fathers used to always say : "daughters please dress well/decently, especially in public"
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by mikey993(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
sorextee:
is dat a girl or a guy? undecided
I wonder ooo
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by rhames(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Why is it that they dont mind their business? Thats the best answer for a troll.
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by habayommy: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
sorextee:
is dat a girl or a guy? undecided

He is a girl.. undecided
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by Youngmolis: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
jackie35:

That was what in my mind to ask
is baby, abi u drink neh
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Shooo.... Shea na Dis six packs belle pikin go still dey inside?!
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by soberdrunk(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=MarieSucre post=53387653]

When did she say she want to f**k or anyman that want to try her? Did she say she is looking fine because of you? Why not mind your business.[/quote

Sorry nah;!! Aunty chi chi girlfriend!!
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by MarieSucre(f): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
plendil:

Abeg stop making noise.
I don't want to see your name in my mentions again. You're not making sense.
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by MarieSucre(f): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
plendil:

Abeg stop making noise.
I don't want to see your name in my mentions again. You're not making sense.
Agimor:
Auntie, why are you throwing tantrums? Her actions speaks volume.

Her actions speak that she want a dick?? Where? How? So someone cannot live their lifestyle again. How much has your analysing her life added to your pocket?
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by MarieSucre(f): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=soberdrunk post=53391410][/quote]
You're not making sense. Don't quote me again.
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by MarieSucre(f): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=soberdrunk post=53391410][/quote]
You're not making sense. Don't quote me again.
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by MarieSucre(f): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
iluvpomo:
You have a point there.
As our fathers used to always say : "daughters please dress well/decently, especially in public"

Thank you bros. You get my point. Tell all these noise makers to dree their mouth well, especially when commenting publicly on someone's else life.

I guess they are among those criticizing Tuface too.
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by Agimor(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Her actions speak that she want a dick?? Where? How? So someone cannot live their lifestyle again. How much has your analysing her life added to your pocket?
Kindly quote the analysis I gave about her life. I really don't want to take this unwholesome argument further.
Re: Man Slams Chichi Igbo: "You Don't Have A Dick, So You Can't Be Us" by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
zinny377:
Hian! Pls what is this?

Joe where are U tongue

Hahaha grin grin, I dey creek o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together / Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification / EPL: I Will Never Play For Arsenal – Lukaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.