Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… (54426 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
ehie:
i cannot deny you, fo0l your folly,

the dude believes cause he shared crumbs that cant buy drinks in an average club for a night he is feeling fly and calling anyone broke
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Rozaay: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Orikinla1:

On a working day?
You must be jobless. grin
and are you not jobless yourself? Keep posting threads all over nairaland as if it is owned by your father.....

Get out on Monday and make yourself useful so as to make Nigerian better for your unborn kids
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Rozaay: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
wink2015:
All this so called protest is distracting. It will go no where in effecting change.

Meanwhile, the likes of 2face Idibia ( 2baba ) were some of the musician and celebrities who dined with President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ( GEJ and made a lot of money for themselves.

All governmental function 2face was represented making billions of dollars through the socalled entertainment.

why did 2face never spoke when Jonathan was in power.

It is now that he is seeing the wrought in government.

If the protest goes as planned it will not change anything as I said earlier. It will only be on record that 2face went with some Nigerians to protest hardship.

If you are even talking about protest how has it been in the history of Nigeria.

During President Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) there was protest against his government by university student and civil right activist like Beko Ransome Kuti, Gani Fawehinmi, etc the protest did not change the direction of the government and the election was annulled to the disfavour of MKO Abiola.

During the time of General Sani Abacha, Nigeria dictator and military Head of state there was protest and nothing change.

Even during Obasanja regime, Yar Adua regime down to Jonathan regime there was protest nothing change.

Is it not Charly Boy that has been protesting since time immemorial for change of the life of the common man. What are we seeing today?

Given all this scenarios how do 2face ( 2baba ) think he will use protest to correct Nigeria.

Why is 2face not protesting for the prosecution of those politicians who ran the Nigerian treasury aground during the last 16 years of PDP government.

The protest is just a smokescreen to project the image of 2face before the Nigerian masses no matter his good intention.

Even President Buhari might think of putting 2face on trial for enriching himself with Nigeria money under the false cover of entertainment.

There is more to the protest than meet the eyes!!
what am I seeing? is this a borrowed brain at work?

Can you kindly state how 2Face enriched himself from the government?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by patonyx1: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
http://guardian.ng/news/no-ban-on-peaceful-protests-presidency-says/

No ban on ‘peaceful protests,’ Presidency says

We hope it's true, as the FG can lie for West Africa sha.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Sexina851(f): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

My Dear, believe when/if I say that the economy isn't biting you as much as it is biting me. FACT!

The issue of Southern Kaduna has everything to do with the warring tribes and groups and the Kaduna state government. I am concerned deeply!

The issue of civil servants especially at state level has everything to do with the state government.

Now let me ask you, WHAT IS IT THAT THE PROTEST SEEK TO ACHIEVE?

U really believe southern Kaduna massacre was between tribes? How about the hike on food and commodities. Guess how much kerosene is? 450naira.guess how much I pay for electric bill,without seeing light at times for a week
And u say not to protest. It's either you av been bribed or u just decided to stand against the truth...
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by odehaj: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

if they arrest him what will u do apart from post on Nairaland next week ?

That is if you have data.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by sheyiiade(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ogbeni police commissioner, what's u source o info about hoodlums hijacking da rally? Same police dat can't make arrests even with video evidence now super-naturally got info WehDoneSir!!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sexina851:

U really believe southern Kaduna massacre was between tribes? How about the hike on food and commodities. Guess how much kerosene is? 450naira.guess how much I pay for electric bill,without seeing light at times for a week
And u say not to protest. It's either you av been bribed or u just decided to stand against the truth...
For emphasis sake, I am not against the protest my dear Lady.

The protest will come and everyone will return to their houses the next day. So what happen next? Will that make any effect?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by thunderbabs: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hear the police commissioner talking like he was talking to fools...protests alve been held all around the world and will continue to be held. The police duty is to ensure that the protest goes peacefully..

If u ve intelligence reports which i am sure does not exist, just do ur duty....police is to protect peaceful protesters...

What is all that nonsense of not allowing the protest hold coz of som shitty fake intel report u claiming.

When dz pple talk, do they think every nigerian is a fool? I just wonder. In this age and time?

If u want to hinder d protest for political reasons, we xstand dt. Not some shitty lame xcuse.

Iraanu
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by sapele914(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
SubtleFRED:

I tire ooo
They should be the ones putting all hands in deck to make sure it isn't hijacked by hoodlums but they know they are incompetent and unfit and the only way to hide it is by stopping/preventing the protest.

They are even the hoodlums robbing some areas sef.
Thunder fire them!
Very funny we warned you earlirer on in the week when you were raising your false hope no rally was going to happen,empty barrels just making noise for nothing. You can shout from here to Jericho, you know how we big men operate?they say real bad boyz move in silence. We done win again another round won by the president. angry
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by thunderbabs: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

For emphasis sake, I am not against the protest my dear Lady.

The protest will come and everyone will return to their houses the next day. So what happen next? Will that make any effect?

For the sake of those wanting to know d effect of d protest.....Nigerians ve only been comolaining individually and in clusters underground abt the hardship we going thru, the protest is to register the same complaints and dissatisfaction of buhari n hz govt to d FG, buhari, nd the world.

E b lyk say na firewood u dey use cook bah. U no dey buy gas or kerosene or oda tins dt v skyrocketed over an olodo's unrealistic policies
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by coolplanet: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:
Arrest him if he disturb the public peace
.if he constitute nuisance to the public

Having said that he should be allowed to express his fundamental rights.

I pity you,ur brain malfunction most times and later reset on auto mode
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by joyli: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
SubtleFRED:
Police are all mad. How would you be denying someone the right to protest in a democratic country? They should be planning on how to try and make the protest safe and non-violent they are planning on making a fool of themselves by trying to stop the protest entirely. They should be careful lest the people rise against the government and they stain our streets with blood.

On the other hand,I pity 2baba if this protest is hijacked by hoodlums.

But since police don vex me by displaying sheer stupidity, #Istandwith2baba now angry

Do you still call Nigeria a democratic Country? embarassed embarassed
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by charlieLegend(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
chaii!! in Chinua Achebe voice "indeed... there was a country".
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Fortunematerial(m): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
It is a good thing we have voices that still speak for the masses in our country. smiley smiley smiley

Innocent Idibia should gone on with the protest as long as it is not going to be reckless as some thought like the police. Come to think of it; this is where we need the Nigerian Police for the protection of the people. This protest requires understanding. in the sense that the police should understand this is not an hoodlum organizing a protest but a celebrity (a known personality) in our nation.

Nigerian Police, YOU EITHER SUPPORT or GIVE WAY FOR THE MASSES!!!
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Halo22: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
They are just issuing empty threats.....For crying out loud we are in a Democratic setting not a dictatorship rule. So, Mr commissioner of police, if you are a constitutional illiterate then, pay attention. The constitution provides the citizens of Nigeria right to freedom of expression and association. QED.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Anago5000:
Ogbeni Tonye.Have you ever stood for a thing? look how messed up ur life have become.damn you

Guy you badtt... what a suckerpunch. Kontinu..lol
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by leisuretym: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
#IstandwiththeDEAD!#
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by bishopkay: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Anago5000:
Ogbeni Tonye.Have you ever stood for a thing? look how messed up ur life have become.damn you

That guy is just a two faced hypocritical rabble rousing S. O. B who has danced to every music in the political sphere that he doesn't know what to dance again.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Thecassanova: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Protest or no protest the police duty is to protect the citizens irrespective, we've the right to make our voices heard. Enough of only Social media talk. If cp can't do it he should resign for someone capable.

Come to think of it Febuhari 2015 was all for this Government, then just 2years later February 2017 the masses are protesting against the inhumane treatment. Then no doubts, this Government Failed woefully.

Since 1999 we've been silent, not anymore. If we don't take our country back, how do the next generation live in it?

#StandUpYouth
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by ugooinnocent: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thunder Storm go fire dat police. mtcheeeeeew
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by ugooinnocent: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thunder Storm go fire dem. mtcheeeeeew
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by ultra87(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
I am fully in support of 2baba on this protest. It's high time we let this clueless govt knw they should seat up or backout.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by sapele914(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
ultra87:
I am fully in support of 2baba on this protest. It's high time we let this clueless govt knw they should seat up or backout.
MUMU, BLIND BAT. https://www.nairaland.com/2203640/jonathan-rocks-fulani-attire-fulani
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by SubtleFRED(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
sapele914:
Very funny we warned you earlirer on in the week when you were raising your false hope no rally was going to happen,empty barrels just making noise for nothing. You can shout from here to Jericho, you know how we big men operate?they say real bad boyz move in silence. We done win again another round won by the president. angry
Behold a zombie wailing
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by egbabiekperemo1: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Arresting him won't solve a thing. The appropriate thing to do is to allow him hold his protest while providing security to check activities of hoodlums.

NB: I am not for or against his protest, this is because I consider it to lack objective and focus. However, I wish them well

The day i saw u posing and shining teeth with one hungry ambassador from one unknown asian country in a picture u posted on nairaland was the day i realized u r just a nonentity and online local champ. Just read the statement u put up there.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by BOMBEATZ(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
2shur:
during dis bastard 2baba wedding. na d whole pdp from north o..south o..east o..west o and some few apc. 2bastard u cant bite the hand that fed u. uve sold your destiny because of your ugly ass wife. and now u want your destiny back. aft collecting all the money cars gifts from pdp and apc back then. u suddenly over chocked on sk smoke and realised its all wrong. after how many years.
stupid bastard that sings crap. uma time don up for music foolish 2baba
u don chop?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Mightyraw(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Annie939:
okay
By the way
Is thaT annie idibia
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by ogbara123: 4:26am On Feb 04, 2017
why can u arest him,u most be crazzy police man
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by ozome15(m): 4:37am On Feb 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Arresting him won't solve a thing. The appropriate thing to do is to allow him hold his protest while providing security to check activities of hoodlums.

NB: I am not for or against his protest, this is because I consider it to lack objective and focus. However, I wish them well
U are a fool for saying that the protest has NO objective and lacks Focus, are u not in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.