Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… (54427 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Sorry, the march doesn't look like one with serious objective. I'm not against it though but at same time not in support
lost all respect I had for you; unfollowing you right away! You don't walk your talk and not fit to be a mentor here on nairaland after all...
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2017
ozome15:

U are a fool for saying that the protest has NO objective and lacks Focus, are u not in Nigeria
This is one reason Nigeria is backward...

BlinkyBling:
lost all respect I had for you; unfollowing you right away! You don't walk your talk and not fit to be a mentor here on nairaland after all...
I didn't notice that you were following me before. Good luck to you man!
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This is one reason Nigeria is backward...

I didn't notice that you were following me before. Good luck to you man!
Thanks! Guess you'd be waiting 4 the protest to go wrong, so you'd come out with a long epistle on why you didn't want to stand for it! Guess whaat, who won't care then either!
You kknow why, cause it"ll turn out well; either way, the protest is a "win-win situation"
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Annie939(f): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2017
Mightyraw:
By the way Is thaT annie idibia
this is Annie Frank
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Mightyraw(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Annie939:
this is Annie Frank
tor twas annie stalking 2baba news
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by wanayoo: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
ddippset:
another internet Jackie chan, another internet Sylvester Stallone. When he hear knock out now you go run go suuck breast.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.