Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly (3670 Views)

Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos / My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by favorchild2017: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2017
To the married couples in the house, how much is sufficient to give your wife monthly for feeding. it is just the both of us, no children yet.

Not going to use this as my bench mark, i just want to know what the average is like.
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by HungerBAD: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2017
It depends.

It is something the two of you will need to talk about together. Just ask her,what she thinks her budget for the monthly house keeping is,and then you provide.

Do not guess,have that conversation with her.

Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by midehi2(f): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2017
It depends, if you guys are not gluttons, as at now, 40k
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by psucc(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2017
Nothing is ideal about it. It depends on your purse and of course, project for the fiscal year.
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by midehi2(f): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
It depends.

It is something the two of you will need to talk about together. Just ask her,what she thinks her budget for the monthly house keeping is,and then you provide.

Do not guess,have that conversation with her.

Goodluck.
not house keeping; only feeding
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by HungerBAD: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2017
midehi2:

I apologize as me too dey learn.

Wetin be the difference?thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by midehi2(f): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2017
HungerBAD:

I apologize as me too dey learn.

Wetin be the difference?thanks.
foods different from toiletries tongue

1 Like

Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by HungerBAD: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2017
midehi2:

foods different from toiletries tongue

Okay cool thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by Kondomatic(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2017
midehi2:
It depends, if you guys are not gluttons, as at now, 40k
Some people are not earning half of that yet they're cool.

I don't buy the idea of giving a wife fixed amount monthly for feeding. As a man, you should make sure that your house is never in lack of non perishable foods if you can.

Let what your wife will be buying be those things that perish quickly and when your woman comes to you with the list of what's needed in the house and you have the money, give her, but first, you must study the list.

If you don't have, then give her what you have and tell her manage and then watch her reaction.

If she looses her cool then collect them darn list and go buy then necessary things yourself.

Giving a woman a particular amount every month, or giving money to her whenever she needs it or leaving her in charge of your finances when you're not sure of her money management skills, decision taking skills and fidelity is the shortest way to waste your hard earned money and indirectly invest in your gateman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by braimeddy: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2017
Op it really depends on which class ur wife belong to. If she's the working class type or a full time house wife. Though is better u discuss that with her and both of u come to an agreement. We don't really knw how much u earn
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by zainabicy: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2017
I think it should b dependent on how
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by jashar(f): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2017
Give her how much you can afford....

1 Like

Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by zainabicy: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2017
I think it should b dependent on how much U earn .

Maybe a percentage of it. We all earn different and so appropriate different for feeding.
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by Julietcutie(f): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
am not married but just talking based on my mom and sister
if you earn less 10/15 k could do depends on the woman sha... if you earn more 20/30k could do it just depends on the woman and number of kids

1 Like

Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by NemzySeries(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
PERSONALLY I dunt tink a particular amount she b assigned for hauz keeping or wife allocation bkos d month ure unable to meet up wit dat budget dere wud b wahala....so 4 me I feel wat 1 av at d point of time to b offerer she b given to his wife but no matter wat it shd b a reasonable amount
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by Aremu01(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lalasticlala How much are you giving your wife..?
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by Marpol: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Some people are not earning half of that yet they're cool.

I don't buy the idea of giving a wife fixed amount monthly for feeding. As a man, you should make sure that your house is never in lack of non perishable foods if you can.

Let what your wife will be buying be those things that perish quickly and when your woman comes to you with the list of what's needed in the house and you have the money, give her, but first, you must study the list.

If you don't have, then give her what you have and tell her manage and then watch her reaction.

If she looses her cool then collect them darn list and go buy then necessary things yourself.

Giving a woman a particular amount every month, or giving money to her whenever she needs it or leaving her in charge of your finances when you're not sure of her money management skills, decision taking skills and fidelity is the shortest way to waste your hard earned money and indirectly invest in your gateman.

Looks like you are married to your enemy oh! What will be her gain from wrecking you?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
OP,ask yourself the amount you can afford to give her per month.

shey na me and you dey receive salary together?
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by favorchild2017: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
skillful01:
OP,ask yourself the amount you can afford to give her per month.

shey na me and you dey receive salary together?

Was just interested in the average, i think 50k shd be enough or is that too small or too much?

She currently isnt working, but i knw she wld get a job soon.
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
How much is she putting towards it? That's what you need to have from the start. Couples need and must discuss finances from the start . Unless you make yourself aware of that cost of living as well instead of leaving it all to one person.
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
favorchild2017:

Was just interested in the average, i think 50k shd be enough or is that too small or too much?

She currently isnt working, but i knw she wld get a job soon.
50K is much o.
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by favorchild2017: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
skillful01:
50K is much o.

hmm hmm, i didnt know this o.

That like an average of 12k per week

1 Like

Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by mfm04622: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Depends how much you earn and the number of people in your house
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by favorchild2017: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
mfm04622:
Depends how much you earn and the number of people in your house

for now it is just me and her that live together no one else
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by AlphaT1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
favorchild2017:
To the married couples in the house, how much is sufficient to give your wife monthly for feeding. it is just the both of us, no children yet.

Not going to use this as my bench mark, i just want to know what the average is like.
Have a decent communication with ur wife concerning ur feeding, (different formulae for different ppl).
My wife doesn't like d fix amount for feeding so she makes a list n tells me, dear I need 12k to go to d market. Sometimes 15k, sometimes 5k. Etc. So d amount varies from month to month. Some months 30k, some 10k, some 50k....it depends on Wat kind of food or soup or how many visitors we received.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by EmperorTech: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Julietcutie:
am not married but just talking based on my mom and sister
if you earn less 10/15 k could do depends on the woman sha... if you earn more 20/30k could do it just depends on the woman and number of kids

why should a man that earn less than 10-15k get married!
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by AlphaT1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
skillful01:
50K is much o.
Really? Na only concoction person go d chop?
I like my soup well garnished. Afang with prawns, periwinkle, dry fish, goat meat, pomo, liver.
I like my rice well assorted as well....
Fresh fish pepper soup... Nna ehn....
Rich breakfast....
Better food na money kill am....so dat 12k per week no go do me sef.

Na d one wey enter my belly be my own o...if not na ppl I d suffer d work for.
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by kureshi007: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
midehi2:

just feeding and you suggested 40k, is she a gorilla? well you don't work for money so you don't know the value is either your parents provide or pussy attract customers that will pay.
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
You give what you can Afford.
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by Julietcutie(f): 2:21am On Feb 04, 2017
EmperorTech:

why should a man that earn less than 10-15k get married!
I did not say that read my post well thanks I said if he earns less (10/15k would do for a month budget for feeding depends on the family)

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by baralatie(m): 3:01am On Feb 04, 2017
Depends on size,class and structure of the home.the income available and time to eat the food
Re: How Much Is An Ideal Budget To Give Your Wife For Feeding Monthly by midehi2(f): 6:44am On Feb 04, 2017
kureshi007:
just feeding and you suggested 40k, is she a gorilla? well you don't work for money so you don't know the value is either your parents provide or pussy attract customers that will pay.
hey! hang it there, don't insult me, i work hard, earn well and eat good food, she is not the only one but the guy too for a month feeding; or don't you know the high cost of foods recently

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With / Will A 18cm Peniss Fvck A 150cm Woman To Die ? / I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.