Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) (40259 Views)

Man Faints After Being Punched At A PVC Registration Centre, Today - Pictures / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos / Man Who Attempted To Beat A Thief Falls Inside Gutter (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Israeljones(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ngokafor:

....@hungerbad made a comment and you came after him with a 'shut-up' statement and you are talking about respect..Do you know anything about respect??..You guys are so hypocritical its not even funny..You are so rude,mannerless and uncouth ,yet the first to blab about women..so why did the idiotic keke loser run away??..why dint he stay and talk trash like you do here,defending the indefensible??

...As usual women are mannerless blablabla except your mum and sisters undecided...no be today.

..Cowards whose strenght is only where women are is what you lots are..the good thing is that there are still sane men who are ready to break your heads to pieces if you try nonsense with their female relatives..wives included
see you wey get manner..
see this vegetable wey dey point finger...if ur wife slaps yu at home and u sees it as nothing pls dont bring it here....
i wil repeat myself again... any lady who has the guts to slap anyone 1st and loves to run her loose mouth should be givn her size... i wont be there for you wen ur wife Stabb you to ur deaf........
So shut tha fuc.k up

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by shiimah: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

SMH... I just hope a teenager is not behind this senseless assertion.
Pretender... lets hear word ..

you might be worse

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Uzorgod(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bad government
People don't feed well anymore. Too much breeze can kill people now sef.

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by ColtPython(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
dominique:

He inflicted bodily harm, he deserves to be charged with attempted murder. When one person almost knocks out life out of another, it's only in an insanely backward continent like Africa that people will be asking for other side of the story. In a same environment, the person will be cooling his heels behind bars

In a saner clime, he would be tried after hearing his own side of the story. Its in Africa we kill first before asking questions.
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Ngokafor(f): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Israeljones:

see you wey get manner..
see this vegetable wey dey point finger...if ur wife slaps yu at home and u sees it as nothing pls dont bring it here....
i wil repeat myself again... any lady who has the guts to slap anyone 1st and loves to run her loose mouth should be givn her size... i wont be there for you wen ur wife Stabb you to ur deaf........
So shut tha fuc.k up

...Your mum certainly did not train you at all...I just pointed out your hypocrisy..You are very uncouth yet no one has beaten you for that..Going by your views,you should be hacked down with an axe because you are very mannerless indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by iRepNaija1: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Israeljones:

shutup! ... Na ur type dey beat woman pass...
No guy wud wanna punch a lady.. but sometimes to the extent some of this ladies go to,, yu wud wanna do more to them.... what if the lady had bin d one to hit the man 1st in public...
am not saying hitting a lady shud be acceptable but sometimes it helps put them in place...

#istandwithequalgendertreatment

You're an idiot. Women are not pets and they don't need to be put in their place. Some naija men are not happy unless their conquering something, whether it's a job, a title, a woman, or a social status. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by ejirocaro: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is bad.
Any man that hits a woman is a coward.[/quote]lt was'nt lntentional.
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Sanchez01: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
shiimah:
Pretender... lets hear word ..

you might be worse
That you grew up in a home where women are objects of ridicule does not mean every other person did. I hope you understand.

Most of you a messed up on every side.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Israeljones(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Your mum certainly did not train you at all...I just pointed out your hypocrisy..You are very uncouth yet no one has beaten you for that..Going by your views, you should be hacked down with an axe because of you are very mannerless indeed .
from the look of things u seem to be an hermaphrodite.. ur profile shows no gender..
because if you cud make such statement,, it only shows how much life has taken from you... i have no hand in that sir n ma, take ur sorry and frustrated life away from here because only sane people are allowed to chip in their mind...
international_hedeot

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Israeljones(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
iRepNaija1:

You're an idiot. Women are not pets and they don't need to be put in their place. Some naija men are not happy unless their conquering something, whether it's a job, a title, a woman, or a social status. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Ngokafor(f): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Israeljones:

from the look of things u seem to be an hermaphrodite.. ur profile shows no gender..
because if you cud make such statement,, it only shows how much life has taken from you... i have no hand in that sir n ma, take ur sorry and frustrated life away from here because only sane people are allowed to chip in their mind...
international_hedeot

....You are the one frustrated boy..See frustration oozing out of you like running water...Mannerless little boy...I have made my point...ciao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Israeljones:

No guy wud wanna punch a lady.. but sometimes to the extent some of this ladies go to,, yu wud wanna do more to them.... what if the lady had bin d one to hit the man 1st in public...
am not saying hitting a lady shud be acceptable but sometimes it helps put them in place...

You are right. I was in a KEKE with a lady one day and the woman gave the Keke man 100naira but the Keke man said, "madam, I no get change but just follow me reach the junction I go find change give you then carry you come back here make you enter bus"... The woman refused and was ranting that she won't pay then and all that... I wanted to pay for the woman but her attitude was just a turn off...best I give the money to the kids that beg when I come down... So the Keke man obliged to cross her and put her unto another bus to where she was going, but the lady refused.... I was like "Madam, this man don do everything to pacify you but you no wan agree...", She kept on it oh...before I could say jack! the woman slapped the Keke man without any form of provocation... The Keke man wanted to retaliate but I held him and told him that he shouldn't belittle himself because of 50 naira... The money is too small for him to do so... That the woman is trouble... The guy then drove off... and the woman did not pay.

Sometimes, some women can drive you to the edge... That woman was troublesome and if the man had given her a slap in return I would not have bothered because even I that consider myself to be cool was getting irritated by her actions... I do not know what I would have done...not every male have that moral code of not hitting a woman...Some will give it back and in good measure...

No one might know what really happened here and I feel for this lady. However, Ladies try and watch how you speak to men in public. Some of them could be thugs and won't be gentlemanly like your brothers, husband, boyfriend etc. Avoid with all malice verbal abuse.

This lady braid don spoil be that....yuck! Sorry babe...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by iRepNaija1: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=Israeljones post=53381322][/quote]

As if I care whether you agree with me or not. And the fact that you took the time to find that picture, copy and paste, and upload it so I would see it speaks otherwise about your so called "silence." Try again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by larryUG(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Damilare6293:
There is no excuse whatsoever for him to hit her. You don't react to everything a lady says when she is angry. Real men don't abuse women. A great attribute a man should possess is self control.
I disagree. A great attribute human beings,not men alone should possess is self control. If you think anger is an excuse for women to say or do anythn, then don't forget that women don't have monopoly of getting angry. It's both ways. I still wan hear the full gist.
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Israeljones(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ngokafor:

....You are the one frustrated boy..See frustration oozing out of you like running water...Mannerless little boy...I have made my point...ciao cheesy
i see yu,, most mannerful old being..
i have thought you something 2day and am sure yu learnt alrdy. even though you are trying to be stubborn abt it...
Old hag

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by fran6co(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Israeljones:

some ladies now make it their duty now,, causing trouble everywea all in the name of,,, 'i will always be supported no matter waht'
there was a story on frontpage yest about a woman stabbing a man to death... they were all cursing the lady but they 4got the excesses they granted to this ladies alrdy
that's tru brudha

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Israeljones(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
MegaMindSet:

You are right. I was in a KEKE with a lady one day and the woman gave the Keke man 100naira but the Keke man said, "madam, I no get change but just follow me reach the junction I go find change give you then carry you come back here make you enter bus"... The woman refused and was ranting that she won't pay then and all that... I wanted to pay for the woman but her attitude was just a turn off...best I give the money to the kids that beg when I come down... So the Keke man obliged to cross her and put her unto another bus to where she was going, but the lady refused.... I was like "Madam, this man don do everything to pacify you but you no wan agree...", She kept on it oh...before I could say jack! the woman slapped the Keke man without any form of provocation... The Keke man wanted to retaliate but I held him and told him that he shouldn't belittle himself because of 50 naira... The money is too small for him to do so... That the woman is trouble... The guy then drove off... and the woman did not pay.

Sometimes, some women can drive you to the edge... That woman was troublesome and if the man had given her a slap in return I would not have bothered because even I that consider myself to be cool was getting irritated by her actions... I do not know what I would have done...not every male have that moral code of not hitting a woman...Some will give it back and in good measure...

No one might know what really happened here and I feel for this lady. However, Ladies try and watch how you speak to men in public. Some of them could be thugs and won't be gentlemanly like your brothers, husband, boyfriend etc. Avoid with all malice verbal abuse.

This lady braid don spoil be that....yuck! Sorry babe...
some of those eedeots quoting me wont see this one to read... bunch of akpamu

Ngokafor:

iRepNaija1:

As if I care whether you agree with me or not. And the fact that you took the time to find that picture, copy and paste, and upload it so I would see it speaks otherwise about your so called "silence." Try again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by pocohantas(f): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Israeljones:

Old woman,,, i dont owe you any story or explanation... i have said my mind and that is it..
i dont know about your own mother and sisters... but my own mother have never being rude to her husband not even wen i was a baby... because she knows the value of respect which u know is a reciprocal... the same thing she inculcate in her children,,,,, do not do unto others wah u dont want dem to unto yu...
and am sure my sisters will never be 1st to be resentful towards others....
this is a lesson for u too... if you think every guy is going to take ur excesses.... you shud becareful because not everybody does
You're obviously the hypocrite.
Of course your mum and sisters have never been rude...as usual.
Only una mothers be virgins, una sisters never fhuck before...only them get good character grin
Please, where did your father order your mum, so that other men can go select from there?

I've said my own mind too. Why are you getting worked up?
Breathe in and breathe out.
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by edoyad(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Chai, the guy cheat her sha
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Israeljones(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
pocohantas:

You're obviously the hypocrite.
Of course your mum and sisters have never been rude...as usual.
Only una mothers be virgins, una sisters never Bleep before...only them get good character grin
Please, where did your father order your mum, so that other men can go select from there?

I've said my own mind too. Why are you getting worked up?
Breathe in and breathe out.
As a matter of fact you have just shown us the kind of family you came from.. pathetic!
lolzz.. you think sey every family go be like ur own fam..
if you, ur sisters and ur mom are always very rude to others,, good luck untill yu all meet ur match someday....
I dont associate myself with people like you.... your type of family can be contagious...
pls just try and read this but dont quote me again... thanks for ur understanding..

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Israeljones:

As a matter of fact you have just shown us the kind of family you came from.. pathetic!
lolzz.. you think sey every family go be like ur own fam..
if you, ur sisters and ur mom are always very rude to others,, good luck untill yu all meet ur match someday....
I dont associate myself with people like you.... your type of family can be contagious...
pls just try and read this but dont quote me again... thanks for ur understanding..
Can an orange tree bear berries?
How can such a polite woman produce someone like you. Something doesn't add up.
Na wa!
Na real wa!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by logica(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
veekid:
Sha if you've witnessed where a woman with loose mouth abused a man before then yoh ll know what I'm talking about
Sharpen your tongue and abuse her well if you can't laugh it off.

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by UncleJudax(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

Teenager, adult, what difference does it make Does the age group justify why a woman should be treated in such a demeaning manner
Are you like asking me? grin
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by bibijay123(f): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
veekid:
This is hilariously pathetic; ah no blame the driver Sha if you've witnessed where a woman with loose mouth abused a man before then yoh ll know what I'm talking about

Weldone o angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by belovedsamex(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

SMH... I just hope a teenager is not behind this senseless assertion.

Oga if u tink wat dat guy said is senseless, then make sure u give ur female kids a good dose of Manners. If not, someday one of them ll see d real meaning of "Senselessness"
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by dominique(f): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
ColtPython:

In a saner clime, he would be tried after hearing his own side of the story. Its in Africa we kill first before asking questions.

Even if he tells his side of the story, he'll still not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by belovedsamex(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Damilare6293:
There is no excuse whatsoever for him to hit her. You don't react to everything a lady says when she is angry. Real men don't abuse women. A great attribute a man should possess is self control.

Yes! Like yours....
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by belovedsamex(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
sweerychick:
That scumbag should be arrested

Come take handcuff...
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by delishpot: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Israeljones:

Not true, I was once in a bus where the conductor refused to give a girl her change. He feigned ignorance and was about to beat her up because she insisted that he give her her change cos she gave him all the money she had so she couldn't afford to just let it go. I believe tp was 50 naira and she gave him #200 . He slapped her and we had to gather him and the driver. Later a police man came and he was forced to give her the change. Some would agree on a fee only to short change you after you pay. Not every woman/person that falls victim to assault is at fault. You don't always have to look for trouble before trouble finds you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Sanchez01: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
belovedsamex:

Oga if u tink wat dat guy said is senseless, then make sure u give ur female kids a good dose of Manners. If not, someday one of them ll see d real meaning of "Senselessness"
So you advocate battery in females
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by belovedsamex(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
if she don wake up abeg ask Her wetin happen

I bet she no go remember...
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by somehowpenis(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Damilare6293:
gender equality is when you hit not minding any gender. Lady's want this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine / Two Nigerian Men, One Vietnamese Woman Arrested In Vietnam Drug Bust - Pictures / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.