Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) (40260 Views)

Man Faints After Being Punched At A PVC Registration Centre, Today - Pictures / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos / Man Who Attempted To Beat A Thief Falls Inside Gutter (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by belovedsamex(m): 2:47am On Feb 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

Women would always be women. Generally, they are not on the same level as men. Their level of reasoning and approach to issues might not correspond to that of the opposite sex, but then, it does not take away the fact that our approach should differ from theirs.

That lady might have been cheeky but it still does not warrant an attempt at taking her life. While they crave equality, would you readily strike a fellow male just because you two got involved in a heated conversation? Think about it.

Well Sir, u sound reasonable and more matured...I tink I should just be silent and learn over this issue (like I do wt my father). #Wisdomisbetterthanshowingoff. Thanks
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by babooshka: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2017
joeruano1:

I didn't think you were this foolish. So you don't hear the other side of a story before before you go out and start fighting for your people. SMH
u r d slowpoke. U clearly didn't understand my comment, cos dats not what I said. Don't ever quote me, idiot.
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by ColtPython(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2017
dominique:

Even if he tells his side of the story, he'll still not go unpunished.

If both are at fault then both will be punished!

By the way there are zillions of possibilities.

He might not even have punched her. She could have slipped or tripped and fell on her own during scuffles. Keep an open mind. wink
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Fortissimo502: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2017
jesus500:
Say NO to violence against women.

Say no to violence, period.
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by munazuru: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2017
Sorry my dear
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by logica(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2017
Fortissimo502:

Say no to violence, period.
Abi o! A woman who beats her house girl, younger brother, children and students like drums will now "carry mouth up" and say "no violence against women".
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by ledgelessons(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Say NO to violence against humanity
jesus500:
Say NO to violence against women.
Re: Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) by Michsot(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2017
God is gonna punish that man for such bad act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) / Two Nigerian Men, One Vietnamese Woman Arrested In Vietnam Drug Bust - Pictures / Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.