Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) (22750 Views)

Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Shehu Sani Lists 10 Factors Blocking Nigeria’s Progress, Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Tonason: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mind your statement, no Christian is supporting them
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by slawali: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Asito:
#IstandWithTubaba!!! Do you??

Oga if u like kill yourself this one can't never happen now,no more subsidy d erra of buy fuel #65 is gone pls wAke up .
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Nigerian is no longer a zoo is now an evil forest
animals are now beta than them and their country
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
animals are now beta than them and their country
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Snowstorm: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
This country's leadership is all about revenge. Do your own make i do my own i wonder what will happen to the next president all this apc guys sef dss go start to dey arrest them till they set aside their personal motives and difference country will be dragging.
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by almarthins(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
medpren:
The nigerian sunni army supported by some daft christians.

U need psychiatrical attention
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by abouzaid: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigeria is really a zoo judging by the comments I'm seeing here, we should all raise as much dust as possible till the army responds.
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Blessed16(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
medpren:
The nigerian sunni army supported by some daft christians.
iwu otele nshi
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Blessed16(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hades2016:
are you normal undecided
does he sound normal to u? he's sick somehow

1 Like

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
I just hope she's not being abused somewhere.... Wicked world we live.
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Okanokan(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is quite disturbing, if it turns to be true. The Chief of Army Staff should institute a panel to ascertain the veracity of the claim. However, the impunity that is now noticed in the military and intellegence community needs to be curtailed.

1 Like

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:14am On Feb 04, 2017
delishpot:
While looking to BBOG , they are joining to abduct them?

Naija is fast becoming a jungle. I hope they respond soon. Maybe they would say the abductors are not NA officers.

Not sure read the tweets maybe you should go back and do that..
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by uvalued(m): 2:41am On Feb 04, 2017
seriously this lady pueetyif u gree like

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa empowers 440 women with 1,320 goats — but it’s a loan / Photos From Apostle Raphael Onyeagba's Burial / How To Tackle Insecurity In Nigeria - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.