Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) (620 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Fifa Paid Ireland To Stop Legal Action Over Henry’s World Cup Handball - BBC / Tiger Woods Reclaims World No.1 Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) by yoji: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2009
just wondering who has brought more disgrace to the brand, henry for his handball or woods for his acts of infidelity)
Re: Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) by vislabraye(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
Non of them.
Re: Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) by kobikwelu(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2009
henry has had cases of infidelity in the past and has also divorces.

by the way footballers is seen as a sport for aggressive manly men, sexy idols(beckham,ronaldo,guti etc), but the sport of golf is dull and conservative.

i never in my wildest dreams expected that tiger wood would have an affair.(by the way, why did he have to marry a white woman)

to me, woods have done more damage to the brand and his own name
Re: Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) by FBS: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
Who are we to judge?!
Re: Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) by Zipper002: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2009
How i wish all of you who are quick to Judge! will have all your hidden secrets EXPOSED,
Mind what concerns you.
Re: Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) by yoji: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2009
haba now thats not wat i meant. i was simplly refering to the embarrasment they mqy have brought 2 the gillette brand they model for and not a morality contest
Re: Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) by MrCrackles(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2009
None of them. . .
Henry is a fine gentleman and a good sportsman
Tiger is a legend. . .Transgressions are part and parcel of human beings
We all make mistakes. . . .
Re: Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) by mamagee3(f): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2009
None of them. . .
They are both Phenomenal. . .
Although they've made mistakes,
It doesn't change that
. tongue
Re: Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) by aieromon(m): 2:39am On Dec 07, 2009
mama-gee:

None of them. . .
They are both Phenomenal. . .
Although they've made mistakes,
It doesn't change that
. tongue

First time your post makes sense tongue
Re: Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) by yousouph(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2009
Like many above, none of them.
Re: Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) by chrisical(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2009
Henry's handball is more controversial
Re: Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) by Horus(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
yoji:

just wondering who has brought more disgrace to the brand, henry for his handball or woods for his acts of infidelity)

Gillette has brought more disgrace to Henry and Tiger, they deserve a better a brand than Gillette.  grin
Re: Gillette Dilema ( Who's D Bigger Disgrace-henry Or Woods) by yoji: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2009
@ horus
lollll

(1) (Reply)

New Naija Movie And Song! / Should Tiger Woods Wife Collect $80 Million Or Rather Go For Divorce / Breaking News:togo Player Attacked With Machine Gun In Angola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.