Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This (1964 Views)

(photos) Toke Makinwa Finally Join No Bra Gang / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by StupidYorubaFool: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Susan and I have been dating before I Got admission into the university, she stood by me and supported me in all my endeavors till I was admitted into the university... She didn't have the opportunity to attain university education, she learnt a skill and I promised to marry her after graduation.. She stood by me during trying times and sold her properties to see me through my needs..

While during my university days I came across Grace a redeem church member who was also my colleague in the same course of study... I'm also a Christian at living faith Church also known as winners chapel..

GRACE also stood by me and we read together, studied hard and finally culminated to the apogee and Zenith of success as we both graduated with first class.. She turned down amorous advances from guys all because of me...

Now we're both working.. She's working in a bank while I'm a lecturer and we're both in our mid twenties.. I'm 27, she's 25 while Susan is also 25 and they are now pestering me for marriage.

I don't want to marry one and leave he other so I won't break their heart else they commit suicide...

Since we're all Christians and our religion only allows monogamy and prohibits polygamy.

I was thinking of joining the Islam religion and become a Muslim cos Islam propagates for two or more wives so that I'll now have the liberty to marry two of them joined together....

But which of them will be my first wife between Susan and Grace?

Matured advices pls
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by ladyF(f): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
It's the Super Story.... A life of strife and sorrow...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
ladyF:
It's the Super Story.... A life of strife and sorrow...
we are nothing but pencils in the hand of our creator

1 Like

Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by Chuknovski(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
knack them first the one wey sweet pass Na im bd senior

1 Like

Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
Susan and I have been dating before I Got admission into the university, she stood by me and supported me in all my endeavors till I was admitted into the university... She didn't have the opportunity to attain university education, she learnt a skill and I promised to marry her after graduation.. She stood by me during trying times and sold her properties to see me through my needs..

While during my university days I came across Grace a redeem church member who was also my colleague in the same course of study... I'm also a Christian at living faith Church also known as winners chapel..

GRACE also stood by me and we read together, studied hard and finally culminated to the apogee and Zenith of success as we both graduated with first class.. She turned down amorous advances from guys all because of me...

Now we're both working.. She's working in a bank while I'm a lecturer and we're both in our mid twenties.. I'm 27, she's 25 while Susan is also 25 and they are now pestering me for marriage.

I don't want to marry one and leave he other so I won't break their heart else they commit suicide...

Since we're all Christians and our religion only allows monogamy and prohibits polygamy.

I was thinking of joining the Islam religion and become a Muslim cos Islam propagates for two or more wives so that I'll now have the liberty to marry two of them joined together....

But which of them will be my first wife between Susan and Grace?

Matured advices pls
Traditional marriage allows many wives.

Start in order of meeting them and keep us updated cool
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by Lsofdk(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by ladyF(f): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
we are nothing but pencils in the hand of our creator

shocked

Where have you been dear?
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by SweetBanana: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
U r free to marry them the same day,the same time,so that they will be equal before you.Congratulations in advance on your anticipated polygamous life.
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
ladyF:

shocked

Where have you been dear?
lol I've been around joor
Happy new year
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by ladyF(f): 12:11am On Feb 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol I've been around joor
Happy new year

Hehehe.... Same to you. kiss
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by McBrooklyn(m): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2017

Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by babyfaceafrica: 12:38am On Feb 04, 2017
Good
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by StupidYorubaFool: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Good
what's good?
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
1st class don cheap...
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by StupidYorubaFool: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
1st class don cheap...
what do you mean by this hogwash??

You think everyone is daft like you??
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
what do you mean by this hogwash??

You think everyone is daft like you??
lol...your name shows you are more daft than i am
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by StupidYorubaFool: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
lol...your name shows you are more daft than i am
fucck off.
Idiota
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by goodnews777: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Is this why your name is stupidyorubafool? I have lots of Yoruba friends who are not fools please. Stay on your own.
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
fucck off. Idiota
lol , the thing no suppose pain you na
Re: I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This by StupidYorubaFool: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
goodnews777:
Is this why your name is stupidyorubafool? I have lots of Yoruba friends who are not fools please. Stay on your own.
shut up

(1) (Reply)

Female Corper Shows Off Her Boobs In Her NYSC Uniform (photo) / I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! / How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Of 6 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.