Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! (1635 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Can someone please help me with advise?

I find it difficult staying long with a lady.

Once i eat the forbiden fruit, i lose interest totally until Konji awakens my interest in her again.

Sometimes it's 1 month after or more. But i completely lose interest and make efforts to excuse ladies from my life after the act. Only to start going after them again with great affection like my survival depends on them when konji arrives.

Please advise... Out of experience and without insults.

Thanks
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by ba7man(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
How is that my business

You no call us when you dey chop the fruit, you come dey call for our help after you don loose interest.

Abi you need manual reset for your brain?
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Your relationships have been built around sex with these your girlfriends. This shouldn't be your primary motive of going after a lady then you'll have a long lasting relationship.

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by ikp120(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
So you know say the fruit is forbidden? undecided

Hahahahahaheeeehaahahahahahohohohuhuhuhahahaha grin grin grin grin

***Singing ***
I put my hand on ma head. When I see you move your waist. See you body
looking sharp. grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO

***Dancing***

You never see who pin you down man wink

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Benita27:
Your relationships have been built around sex with these your girlfriends. This shouldn't be your primary motive of going after a lady then you'll have a long lasting relationship.

My opinion.

I am very picky and i dont date ladies i cannot marry. I could marry any of the ladies i dated but my problem and fear is that i lose total interest in them and even avoid them after the act.

Only to be in love again when Konji sets in. I start chasing them around with sweet words. Not by deceit though. I am good at expressing myself and i simply talk them into coming back to me.

Unfortunately, i will at a point after the act lose interest again.
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
PietraK:

I am very picky and i dont date ladies i cannot marry. I could marry any of the ladies i dated but my problem and fear is that i lose total interest in them and even avoid them after the act.

Only to be in love again when Konji sets in. I start chasing them around with sweet words. Not by deceit though. I am good at expressing myself and i simply talk them into coming back to me.

Unfortunately, i will at a point after the act lose interest again.
Perhaps your problem is psychological and you may have to see a shrink. grin

Like seriously, have you ever been in love with any of these girls beside picking your wife material?, it's one thing to pick a wife material, it's another to be in love with her. And when in love it's difficult to let go even after satisfying your hormonal urge.
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Benita27:
Perhaps your problem is psychological and you may have to see a shrink. grin

Like seriously, have you ever been in love with any of these girls beside picking your wife material?, it's one thing to pick a wife material, it's another to be in love with her. And when in love it's difficult to let go even after satisfying your hormonal urge.

I was really in love with one that betrayed me and got away.

Though, i also gave her the cold treatment after sex. But our 4 years without sex and betrayal was golden for me.

Anyway, i dont know if i can call it love.... I think i love them all when i date them. I don't just chase sex when i meet beautiful ladies. But after sex, the cycle of affection and disdain starts.

I think i am in trouble.
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by FreeSpirited: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Try a platonic relationship with the gal you love....enjoy the moment with her...by talking...going out on dates...when u need sex, call the ones you've been fucking before
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
PietraK:

I was really in love with one that betrayed me and got away.

Though, i also gave her the cold treatment after sex. But our 4 years without sex and betrayal was golden for me.

Anyway, i dont know if i can call it love.... I think i love them all when i date them. I don't just chase sex when i meet beautiful ladies. But after sex, the cycle of affection and disdain starts.

I think i am in trouble.
Seems so.
FreeSpirited:
Try a platonic relationship with the gal you love....enjoy the moment with her...by talking...going out on dates...when u need sex, call the ones you've been fucking before
How does this help?.
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by FreeSpirited: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Benita27:
Seems so. How does this help?.
He will be able to stay long enough to marry her.....
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by Lamzee(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
I love reading Posts like Help me,what are the cost of building 3bedroom flat, or help me,Which one should I choose between Mainland and Island Job with their salaries
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
FreeSpirited:
He will be able to stay long enough to marry her.....
Then sleeping with her after marriage he looses interest so what happens next?.
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by EmperorTech: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
I am outta here
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by FreeSpirited: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Benita27:
Then sleeping with her after marriage he looses interest so what happens next?.
He should leave marriage....and start patronising prostitutes....one prostitute per night Bleep
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by uche92(m): 2:08am On Feb 04, 2017
PietraK:
Can someone please help me with advise?

I find it difficult staying long with a lady.

Once i eat the forbiden fruit, i lose interest totally until Konji awakens my interest in her again.

Sometimes it's 1 month after or more. But i completely lose interest and make efforts to excuse ladies from my life after the act. Only to start going after them again with great affection like my survival depends on them when konji arrives.

Please advise... Out of experience and without insults.

Thanks

Not a problem.. You should count yourself lucky! Ba wahala grin
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2017
uche92:

Not a problem.. You should count yourself lucky! Ba wahala grin

Why should i count myselt lucky?
Re: I Cant Stay Long With Ladies. Please Help! by Daviestunech(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2017
In fact ur problem is miniacally behond my faculticalreparty

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Model Looks Like A Real Life Princess Jasmine / Make 100k Daily Just With 2k In Less Than 48hrs!!! Hot Now / Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Dress Like This? (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.