Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest (27257 Views)

Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? / Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
watching in 3D...why dem agree now...masses dey para for we country u talkking jack shit...

#istandwith2baba
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
O

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by dyabman(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2017

Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Charleschidera(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oya come and collect one bottle
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Tman104(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Beta! You are now talking from your right senses.
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by morereb10: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
smhhhh
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
see how long it took them to have sense
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by tyosho: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
As per breaking news this night on Channels news,they have yet again said No to the protest.
Confused bunch.
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by chesterlee(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tuface is about to make himself the greatest music legend Nigeria has ever produced.

He will surpass Fela if this protest goes as planned! #I SupportTubaba

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Pecca: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Fela, of blessed memories, prepared most of us for this zombie trait in uniformed men. So, just because of the press release from the Office of the Acting President...the npf has finally located where it is said that protests is a constitutional right in Nigeria. I doff my hat
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Before nko?....you ain't got no choice than to let the popuar WILL prevail!
#stop a moving train @ ur peril!
#Iyalaya demonic rulers!
#enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
All na same....happy protest...just pray they don't hijack it...or else na shooting galore
Don't u know lipsrsealed I've been thinking something like hat would happen we hen they stated they tried to stop the protest.

I hope this protest happens with no life lost
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by sapele914(m): 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Lool. Our APC government. Talk A today, reply B tomorrow.

In other words, our government tried to call the protest off by using the police (who BTW were quoting constitution through their anus) , but later on the same thieves police Don change mouth.

Change is truly here!
It is a setup, the police have made them sign an undertaken of responsibility,after the rally he will be held responsible and charged with destruction of public property.
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by sapele914(m): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
todayboy:
confused police commissioner
confused president
confused tonyebarcanista

only weak men don't stand by their word

anyway thanks to the commissioner for giving the protest free publicity

#istandwith2baba
Undisputed king of cowards he has no plans to be there. Empty barrel. Your father says yes sir to the president so I guess your pops is a zombie citizen who gave birth to a Zombie Jr,like father like son?
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by zabadii(m): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2017
nabegibeg:

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/02/lagos-police-rescinds-ban-decision-to.html
Shekau has never outgrew his usefulness. simply share a YouTube video of shekau pledging his support for Tuface and the protest is history. nobody will show up

Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by anyicash(m): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2017
don't believe them o, na irony, they will inflict serious injuries to ppl that day. bet me
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by vickuzzy(m): 12:22am On Feb 04, 2017
that is it better coz dis govt has to really do something my school fees is 1800dolls imagine wat I was paying in year one 2014 nd now all hope of things getting better seems hopeless so I stand for Nigeria
ISW2B
EIE
BRINGBACKOURNIGERIA
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Nigerians should be allowed to protest if they are not satisfied with the way they are being governed
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by chairmanchairmam: 12:40am On Feb 04, 2017
I still believe the zoo theory
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by ThisYourTatafo: 1:05am On Feb 04, 2017
lonelydora:
I gave up on Nigerian policemen the moment they made that statement of arresting protesters. We are in democracy for goodness sake.

Meanwhile
I am neither FOR nor AGANIST the protest, but I won't be found anywhere around the protest.

And we say we want change ? If u don't attend this demonstration you need to vacate my house

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Cire80: 1:28am On Feb 04, 2017
So between the anti government and pro government groups, which one first announced the protest? Why not ban the trouble looking pro government protesters instead of banning the anti government group that announced first?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by vigasimple(m): 1:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Cire80:
So between the anti government and pro government groups, which one first announced the protest? Why not ban the trouble looking pro government protesters instead of banning the anti government group that announced first?

GBAM. Thank you

The Police is working in collaboration with the useless government .

Allowing pro goverment protest on the same day as Anti'government protesters is a deliberate set up to cause chaos and confusion.

Police are utter disgrace.
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Nwaonyeocha: 2:11am On Feb 04, 2017
So APC knew all these and foisted Buhari on Nigerians?

ChaleeBendel:
Why the U-turn? They've realised if they stopped the protest Nigerians would come for the head of Lagos state Police commissioner.

Maybe someone alerted them to the fact BBC, CNN and Aljazeera would be covering the protest.

Buharinomics have been failing since before dem born me.
Check this ancient article about the failure called dullardeenhooo
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4686185_tmp10489fbimg14833493410941687653029_jpeg70e34d95b734fb03a8c3b830d7460fc8

Policies that didn't work in 1984 is not going to work in 2017.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by igwedubai2(m): 2:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Igwedubai. Nice one cp
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by ckunle(m): 2:38am On Feb 04, 2017
This guy must be an ignoramus .... So he didn't read the constitution before
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Ernesca(m): 3:15am On Feb 04, 2017
I knew it would come to this.. Whats wrong with someone making a peaceful protest.. If na Yeye Apc rally , ait and all stations will broadcast it. Kpomo country!
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Blue3k(m): 3:54am On Feb 04, 2017
Lol good they know how do more than collect bribes and set up pointless check points. We should be happy they cane to their senses and gave protest free publicity.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by chibuzorAbia: 4:32am On Feb 04, 2017
FOOLISH PEOPLE FROM THE EAST. Dem no dey reason when angry. Read the below, 2baba go regret him life is any public property is damaged or a single life is lost.

Protest if you must but you will be held responsible and accountable for all the outcomes of the protest.

sapele914:
It is a setup, the police have made them sign an undertaken of responsibility,after the rally he will be held responsible and charged with destruction of public property.
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Mayor38(m): 5:14am On Feb 04, 2017
I thought in civilized countries it's the right of every citizen to be allowed to protest peacefully? Unless ofcourse you are telling me Nigeria isn't civilized. If it's true that 'they' are planning to arrest 2baba then.......i don't know what to say.
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by Lightening: 5:37am On Feb 04, 2017
sapele914:

You reason like a pupil. After police will be present to provide security, then if anything goes wrong, they will hold Tubaba responsible. Hm
Re: Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest by emi14: 5:48am On Feb 04, 2017
I taught police is established with the constitution and operates by constitution. Why are they mending decisions when the constitution is not amended? Direction is welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result / After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume / INEC Rejects Akpabio, Recognises Ekpo Udom As APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.