Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigeria Needs Spiritual Cleansing Church Go's May Likely Failed As President - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Needs Spiritual Cleansing Church Go's May Likely Failed As President (418 Views)

10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village / ​​why I Pity Whoever Will Succeed Me As Redeemed Church GO – Pastor Adeboye / If Hurricane Harvey Happened In Nigeria, This 16 Things May Likely Be Our Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Spiritual Cleansing Church Go's May Likely Failed As President by pastorsmiling(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigeria a land flow with milk and honey with abundant human and natural resources is terribly sick and need urgent attention.
I could remember in 2015 during voting I am one of those that supported a change even though I did not vote here we are now the change has turn to something negative everybody is affected.
I took time to pray and asked God what is happening to this nation, but the answer I got shocked me. God said to me the blood of innocent people crying to him on a daily basis is overwhelming high.
furthermore, putting a saint like Rev. fathers, Imam, Pastors or GO's may not solve the problem but complicate or compound it more.
The only way out is that all Nigerians should wake up and repent from all blood shelding atrocities and depend completely on God for total restoration our religious leaders should begin to preach what God want them to preach which is repentance and not what people want to hear.
Religious leaders should come together and put there differences behind them and embark on spiritual cleansing of the entire land and region in Nigeria.
Our problem is not physical but more of spiritual ones that's done the entire Land will be restored again.
MAY GOD FORGIVE US ALL
MAY GOD CLEANSE NIGERIA FROM ALL OUR SINS
Pls help cascade
@ oga seun
cc lalaticlacla
Re: Nigeria Needs Spiritual Cleansing Church Go's May Likely Failed As President by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
nothing like spiritual cleansing we just need d dullard to leave office

(1) (Reply)

. / Kemen Finally Disqualified From The Big Brother House / This Is The Best Website Ever Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.