Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman (38578 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
nlsmd:

Lol.. ..unless they don't have your time. No one can beat the DSS. They can track anyone down without stress!
I swear na lie, what about those guys that use pre registered sim?
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by str8talk1: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Na wa ooooohhhhhhhh somebody will not call for protests again or express his or herself in this Country when we are not under military junta or when has it become a crime to call for protests ?
Is it a crime to say the truth..? Infact, I called on all Nigerians to come out en-massed not only after Monday 6th, February, 2017, but for any injustice committed by the state.

Freedom of expression is enshrined under our Constitution. It is only the weaklings that hide under the cover of timidity.
The good impact of one's life on earth is to make a positive change for a better place for all to live.
But, what have we experienced since the beginning of this regime, increase in suicide, murderous and savage kilings of innocent lives by Fulani-Herdsmen (the World's acknowledged Fourth Deadliest Terrorist Group in the world).

This DSS had turned itself to the bulldog of the Regime of Gen.(Rtd) Mallam Muhammed Buhari. In civilized climes, you can hardly hear in the news on the daily basis, the KJB( Russia), CIA(USA), MOSAIC (Israel) interfacing with every civilian for mundane and inconsequential issues.

We call on the judiciary and the legislature to call this DSS to order.
Enough is enough of this ru.bb.ish !

They should check my Facebook.com/communitysdp
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by OBAGADAFFI: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
folahann:

so, you don't know how a WhatsApp broadcast can go viral? When people start sharing, in no time it has travelled far and wide.

We shouldn't compromise on the little peace of this country. Anything can start a war, even a quarrel between lovers.

I asked again, what is inciting about the whatapp massage?
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
MalcoImX:
I get annoyed when discussing with people who don't know where they are talk less of where they're going. You don't know anything about the Fulani and their way of life. For a starter, the Fulani is very self-reliant, in fact, more than any other tribe in northern Nigeria, including the Hausa. Their problems have always been with farmers or issues related to grazing rights. They too have been victims of so many atrocities. They are prone to attacks by rustlers too. I ain't standing for anybody, but a true northerner or anybody who really knows them will tell you they're one of the most decent and peaceful people to be with. You can even mistake them for easy prey because of their docility. Like the Igbo who'll die because of his shop, the Fulani too doesn't play with his cattle. You attack him or take away his cattle and he's sure to defend himself, mostly in form of retaliation. That one is what is known to everybody about them. They hardly let things go without retaliating.
//
Conflicts are for resolutions, not politicizing, ethnicizing and given a religious hue. And all those making these problems have never been to the north and don't even know who the Fulani is. The elite who are supposed to be the beacon of the masses are the worse in that regard. For e.g., any northerner who has heard what that Suleiman is saying about the Fulani knows that the dude is just being a fool.
From your point that the Fulani will very jealously guide his cattle, & up to killing to protect them, I still stand to say to you that you do not compare them with Biafras, How many times have Ibo killed another person in the name of protecting their shop? No tribe & Nigeria protects his biz to the point of killing for it.What are you trying to prove?And point to note: I was born in Zaria & live in Madatkachi street gaskiya lay out besides Albani house.I know plenty about the north.
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
MalcoImX:
I get annoyed when discussing with people who don't know where they are talk less of where they're going. You don't know anything about the Fulani and their way of life. For a starter, the Fulani is very self-reliant, in fact, more than any other tribe in northern Nigeria, including the Hausa. Their problems have always been with farmers or issues related to grazing rights. They too have been victims of so many atrocities. They are prone to attacks by rustlers too. I ain't standing for anybody, but a true northerner or anybody who really knows them will tell you they're one of the most decent and peaceful people to be with. You can even mistake them for easy prey because of their docility. Like the Igbo who'll die because of his shop, the Fulani too doesn't play with his cattle. You attack him or take away his cattle and he's sure to defend himself, mostly in form of retaliation. That one is what is known to everybody about them. They hardly let things go without retaliating.
//
Conflicts are for resolutions, not politicizing, ethnicizing and given a religious hue. And all those making these problems have never been to the north and don't even know who the Fulani is. The elite who are supposed to be the beacon of the masses are the worse in that regard. For e.g., any northerner who has heard what that Suleiman is saying about the Fulani knows that the dude is just being a fool.
The most decent & peacefully indeed.So everybody no matter how peace full should kill anybody who messes with his biz? I still stand to say you can't compare Fulani with Biafra.Has any IBO man killed because you mess with his shop?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by gbegemaster(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
We should just pray because I see war coming.
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by gbegemaster(m): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
//
Are you for real? Honestly this is what happens when you talk too much defending stupidity. How many people have been killed in the East because of a shop? Or killed anywhere in Nigeria for that matter?

Do you settle a conflict by arming the fulani in an area where he is a stranger? Do you settle conflict by imposing grazing reserves on states? I thought you said it's a business and he is peaceful? Why can't he simply leave instead of imposing his presence there?
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by MalcoImX: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
gbegemaster:
Are you for real? Honestly this is what happens when you talk too much defending stupidity. How many people have been killed in the East because of a shop? Or killed anywhere in Nigeria for that matter?

Do you settle a conflict by arming the fulani in an area where he is a stranger? Do you settle conflict by imposing grazing reserves on states? I thought you said it's a business and he is peaceful? Why can't he simply leave instead of imposing his presence there?
The Igbos too should, as you're advocating for the Fulani, leave. They are like the Fulani trying to make a living in an area that is not their own. You are so selfish and myopic: Everybody is deemed free to do whatever business he wants in every part of Nigeria (mostly backed by federal law), but when it's the Fulani you start imposing restrictions, to the extent that state laws now supersedes federal laws. Every Fulani, like every Igbo, has the right to ply his trade in every part of Nigeria, within the law. Buhari's wanting to be a real democrat is what's giving every hater an avenue to get back at him. Most of you wouldn't try these jokes with Obj.
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Biggcake: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
Just wondering, what will he be charged with?
Maybe with charger...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid / Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.