Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With (50073 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2017
The point is when your with someone who's right for you wasting time won't even be an option.

Humiliation won't be your reward for love

It takes an honest assessment and understanding of who you are to build better sustainable relationships with others some will fall by the waste side not because your are not not friends but based on what you can offer them or not allow

God knows what he's doing

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by newyorks(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2017
jfleece:
my brother one girl did that to me last year... I just vex one morning call her.. Tell her not to call me again for life... Na last month she come call my phone to form "u re a harsh guy" I just tell am say babes Sara for market...
they keep guys pending when their current guy dump them before they will consider u,bt thats very awful.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Rells(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2017
C'mon shArrap OP. grin
There are no perfect people. Some of what you have said doesn't even make a guy any less a husband material.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Bhurlahjeah(f): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2017
NaijaSlate:
Stop wasting time with the guy that shuts you out when he’s in a shitty mood, even if it has nothing to do with you. The guy that will walk past you like you’re a ghost and give you one-word answers, like you’re nothing to him, even though he acted like you were everything yesterday when his day was going well.

Stop wasting time with the guy that had a nasty ex-girlfriend and takes it out on you, even though you aren’t anything like her. The guy that plays the victim act, that acts like he’s damaged, and repays your kindness by telling you he has too much baggage from his last relationship, that he’s not ready to let anyone else inside.

Stop wasting time with the guy that makes you wonder if your phone is malfunctioning, because you haven’t gotten a text back from him yet, even though you messaged him two hours ago and you can see that he’s been active on Facebook over the last twenty minutes.

Stop wasting time with the guy that can’t keep his stories straight. The guy that must be lying to you, because he gives you different ‘facts’ whenever you talk to him and then swears that you must be remembering wrong. He tries to convince you that you’re the crazy one.

Stop wasting time with the guy that calls you two, three, four times when he wants to see you, because he won’t take no for an option. The guy that does a complete 180 when you initiate contact by ignoring every one of your texts, because he only cares about what he wants in the moment.

Stop wasting time with the guy that only posts party photos on Instagram with a red cup in his hand, the guy that brags about how much he can chug without blacking out, the guy that only contacts you when he’s already five beers deep.

Stop wasting time with the guy that acts like you’re committing a sin whenever you mention another boy, even though he posts selfies with his arms around strangers and interrupts your conversation to check his beeping phone that you know has pretty girls on the other line.

Stop wasting time with the guy that looks into the mirror to check his hair more than he looks into your eyes, because he’s more concerned with the way the world views him than the way that you view him. The guy that knows he’s hot and relies on his looks to get him through life.

Stop wasting time with the guy that doesn’t seem to care whether you stay in his life or not. The guy that makes you stay up when you should be sleeping, replaying your day to try to figure out whether he likes you or not — whether he cares or not.

Stop it. Because you deserve so much more than that guy.
Exactly.. . Nice one
http://naijaslate.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Doctor0071(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2017
Yewandequeen:
.taken
you change Mr left to Mr right
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nedufreeman(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2017
NaijaSlate:
Stop wasting time with the guy that shuts you out when he’s in a shitty mood, even if it has nothing to do with you. The guy that will walk past you like you’re a ghost and give you one-word answers, like you’re nothing to him, even though he acted like you were everything yesterday when his day was going well.

Stop wasting time with the guy that had a nasty ex-girlfriend and takes it out on you, even though you aren’t anything like her. The guy that plays the victim act, that acts like he’s damaged, and repays your kindness by telling you he has too much baggage from his last relationship, that he’s not ready to let anyone else inside.

Stop wasting time with the guy that makes you wonder if your phone is malfunctioning, because you haven’t gotten a text back from him yet, even though you messaged him two hours ago and you can see that he’s been active on Facebook over the last twenty minutes.

Stop wasting time with the guy that can’t keep his stories straight. The guy that must be lying to you, because he gives you different ‘facts’ whenever you talk to him and then swears that you must be remembering wrong. He tries to convince you that you’re the crazy one.

Stop wasting time with the guy that calls you two, three, four times when he wants to see you, because he won’t take no for an option. The guy that does a complete 180 when you initiate contact by ignoring every one of your texts, because he only cares about what he wants in the moment.

Stop wasting time with the guy that only posts party photos on Instagram with a red cup in his hand, the guy that brags about how much he can chug without blacking out, the guy that only contacts you when he’s already five beers deep.

Stop wasting time with the guy that acts like you’re committing a sin whenever you mention another boy, even though he posts selfies with his arms around strangers and interrupts your conversation to check his beeping phone that you know has pretty girls on the other line.

Stop wasting time with the guy that looks into the mirror to check his hair more than he looks into your eyes, because he’s more concerned with the way the world views him than the way that you view him. The guy that knows he’s hot and relies on his looks to get him through life.

Stop wasting time with the guy that doesn’t seem to care whether you stay in his life or not. The guy that makes you stay up when you should be sleeping, replaying your day to try to figure out whether he likes you or not — whether he cares or not.

Stop it. Because you deserve so much more than that guy.

http://naijaslate.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Bhuldoxxa(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2017
jreyez:
Worst generation ever... to me all young ladies are olosho or Gold digging bitches.

Women Na curse .

Now this your comment is evil. Please have a rethink.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Marrtynze(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Goes both ways but wats my own, blame your poor choice and taste in Men too
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by alabiyemmy(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
Stop wasting on a guy who had time to write this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Joy1706(f): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
jreyez:
Worst generation ever... to me all young ladies are olosho or Gold digging bitches.

Women Na curse .
Your mom na olosho, na gold digging bitch. Your mom is a curse to you and your family
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Icedprince1d(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Olosho
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Akinaukwa: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lastly, stop wasting time on a guy or relationship that wont take you anywhere near heaven. Hell is real.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Ramaa(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
dhardline:
Lol... What kind of lady should guys not waste time on?
All the lady that are make up slaves.....
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by HARDDON: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
with the way this anti-bot speaks, I won't be surprised when it starts stealing girls off hardons hands

cheesy

you mean HardDon got alota ladies? shocked shocked shocked

n here i am trying so hard to get even it's half grin

why is life not fair? even though im dark like it, its still not fair to me cheesy
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by pato1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
HateU2:
pa pa pa pa pa

Stop wasting time with a guy that won't introduce you to his FAF
Stop wasting time with NL guys grin grin
I hope u are keeping up to your signature, don't tell us what u aren't doing oll and I wonder what NL guys did 2 u, hope it isn't gilting sha
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by laudate: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
jreyez:

Women Na curse .

Including the ones in your family, I suppose... undecided
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by laudate: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
HateU2:

True talk!! cool That introduction to Family and Friends (FAF) is often the beginning of the litmus test of the relationship. sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
pato1:

I hope u are keeping up to your signature, don't tell us what u aren't doing oll and I wonder what NL guys did 2 u, hope it isn't gilting sha
cool
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
laudate:

True talk!! cool That introduction to Family and Friends (FAF) is often the beginning of the litmus test of the relationship. sad
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by nmreports: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
HateU2:
pa pa pa pa pa

Stop wasting time with NL guys grin grin

Hmmm
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by NevetsIbot(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
HARDDON:

cheesy
you mean HardDon got alota ladies? shocked shocked shocked
n here i am trying so hard to get even it's half grin
why is life not fair? even though im dark like it, its still not fair to me cheesy
HardDon... Lol... You wish.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Stellamariss(f): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
very correct

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Joettti: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
Some people sef go jst de quote every fing me don tyre 4 dem joor!!!!!!!!!?? Wetin d op de talk abeg d fing long I no fit read am pls make somebori epp me pls?!!!!
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
nmreports:

Hmmm
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
pato1:

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by laudate: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmn... ok, some of us are still taking notes and observing. We shall report our findings in a little while. cheesy
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by dekunleJ: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
which kind visionless post dis. confusing mind of others to be confused the way the poster is confused
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
If he texts you while he's 5 beers deep, Naijaslate , it means a lot. He remembers you when he can barely think straight!
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
SmartyPants:

What's FAF?
family and friends smiley
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by TashaGirl: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2017
femi4:
birds of a feather
So?
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by SmartyPants(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2017
HateU2:
family and friends smiley
Someone already told me but thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) / Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.