Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

5 Characteristics Of Hoes (love Peddlers) Or How To Identify One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Characteristics Of Hoes (love Peddlers) Or How To Identify One (4003 Views)

Nairaland Alternate/moniker Accounts And How To Identify One / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Characteristics Of Hoes (love Peddlers) Or How To Identify One by bongolistik(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2017
Well, incase you don't know or if you really want to know how to easily identify hoes, you can do that in matter of milliseconds cos they say character does not hide himself.

If you ever come across them either in their warehouse, public places or in their homes, you should be able to identify them by their behaviours and characteristics as many of them are birds of the same feathers with similar features especially in attitudes and sometimes in appearance.

In that vein, we bring to you the 5 well known characteristics of hoes.

1. Appearance- most times you can easily identify them based on their appearance: there dressing, bleached skin and ornaments-many of them wear anklet, waist band, nose pieced with ring, double or triple ear piercing with multiple ear rings. Many of them bleach their skin colours to look like original hoe. Again many of them wear fake bra (falsies) to shoot up their boobs and expose cleavage, plenty fake eyelashes, padded butts, all done to easily promote their ministries. Note, few ladies that are not hoes can also decide to wear those things (with the exception of fake eyelashes which is in vogue for all categories of ladies) , but I said very few of them.

2. Lack manners - Omoh those set of people lack pure manners and are nevehr wife materials. Before you say Jack, they have filled the whole environment with lousy, noisy talks. Don't ever make the mistake to take your Bible to go preach to them when they are 2 or more in numbers, there and then they will mock you, ignore your preaching, or even shout at you or just quietly leave you in the shadow of yourself.

3. Easily Provoked- clears throat.. . In fact hoes got no chill at all. Many of them once you are not talking money and on bargains to get them laid, they will just provoke for you o and cough out one form of insulting word. Don't just try them out, they are peevish i.e easily angered and can shout from morning till night when they felt provoked.

4. Shameless - I have never seen a hoe or something that resembles a hoe that does not lack shame.. for those that patronise them and maybe want to pay on credit, you are on your own, cos those hoes can hook you on your trouser, baring stack naked in Oshodi market that you must pay them o. Don't even just get into any form of argument on the street with them, because they are always ready to cause commotion anywhere they are with only half panties and bra, in fact you will be the one to run out of their sight. They can fight themselves or others to dirty on busy streets without minding their unclothedness.. They can open buttocks anytime anywhere to mock or jeer at their opponents they are engaged with quarrels.

5. Smoking and drinking - those hoes can smoke and drink to pieces.. Whether it is ordinary cigar o, Igbo o, shasha (pipe) o, or anything smokable many of them are ready and are in it.

Before I drop pen, note that at any point in time regardless of whether they are in their warehouse o, at home, public places like club, hotels, hoes do exhibit those characteristics
Re: 5 Characteristics Of Hoes (love Peddlers) Or How To Identify One by kureshi007: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2017
2 out of 5 are the xteristics of my fiancee, every girl has one of these.
Re: 5 Characteristics Of Hoes (love Peddlers) Or How To Identify One by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2017
kureshi007:
2 out of 5 are the xteristics of my fiancee, every girl has one of these.

2 out of 5 of those reprehensible qualities are possessed by your fiancee? Wow! What a nice woman you've chosen to spend the rest of your life with and raise your children to be moral and responsible individuals. I am jealous of you. You must be a really wise guy.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characteristics Of Hoes (love Peddlers) Or How To Identify One by Belosconi: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
You can't say it better than you just did.. OP one bottle of big Stout for you
Re: 5 Characteristics Of Hoes (love Peddlers) Or How To Identify One by bongolistik(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Belosconi:
You can't say it better than you just did.. OP one bottle of big Stout for you
looks for opener to sip my big Stout gift
Re: 5 Characteristics Of Hoes (love Peddlers) Or How To Identify One by okitikpo: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2017
I can't stop laffing.. To all the Hoes on NL can we see ur face
Re: 5 Characteristics Of Hoes (love Peddlers) Or How To Identify One by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2017
Funny.........but u r right though.

(1) (Reply)

This Lady's Outfit Got Us Thinking How The Future Will Look Like... / Confession: I Don Fool Many People Sha / Lagos Danfo Womanized Driver Trying To Put Hand Inside Lady Tootoo In The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.