Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Meet The Woman That Claims She Is Jesus, Says "I See Myself As The Jesus Of..." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The Woman That Claims She Is Jesus, Says "I See Myself As The Jesus Of..." (576 Views)

Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman That Claims She Is Jesus, Says "I See Myself As The Jesus Of..." by finnestdope(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Katie Hopkins: 'I see myself as the Jesus of the outspoken'

The columnist tweeted the controversial meme hours after she lost the court case brought against her by food blogger Jack Monroe.

On the day the High Court ruled against her in her 'Twibel' case, Katie Hopkins tweeted an image of herself as the Virgin Mary.

The columnist posted the meme of Mary, the mother of Jesus, with her own face photoshopped on along with the phrase "I see myself as the Jesus of the outspoken".

see full post here: http://news.sky.com/story/katie-hopkins-i-see-myself-as-the-jesus-of-the-outspoken-10797580

Re: Meet The Woman That Claims She Is Jesus, Says "I See Myself As The Jesus Of..." by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
What a baal 'jesus'
Re: Meet The Woman That Claims She Is Jesus, Says "I See Myself As The Jesus Of..." by finnestdope(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
i dont really know what this world is turning to
Re: Meet The Woman That Claims She Is Jesus, Says "I See Myself As The Jesus Of..." by peteregwu(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Matthew 24:2-5 KJV
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. [3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? [4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. [5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman That Claims She Is Jesus, Says "I See Myself As The Jesus Of..." by finnestdope(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
peteregwu:
Matthew 24:2-5 KJV
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. [3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? [4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. [5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

yes, signs of END TIME

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman That Claims She Is Jesus, Says "I See Myself As The Jesus Of..." by couragekebs(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

Testimony: Vision Of Heaven / Shocking!! See What The Bible Says About A Man Who Sleeps With His Brothers Wife / See The Staggering Amount You Have To Pay To Have Dinner With Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.