Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria (7688 Views)

Chinese Contractors Working Inside Dangote Refineries Sacks All Black Engineers. / Vacancy In An Online Telecommunication Company / Please I Need List Of Job Contractors/outsourcing Agents Strictly For Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by mimiade(f): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
can anyone please tell me list of contractors of telecommunication in nigeria.....................
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by AssLeeKar: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Offer closed...

1 Like

Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by abumeinben(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Telecom contractors....
Ericsson
Huawei
ZTE
Nokia
MainOne
Telesupricom
IHS
American Towers
etc etc

Telecom Power Contractors
IHS
Helios
IPT Powertech
JMG
INT Colo
Linksoft
Petroseal
etc etc

4 Likes

Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
abumeinben:
Telecom contractors....
Ericsson
Huawei
ZTE
Nokia
MainOne
Telesupricom
IHS
American Towers
etc etc

Telecom Power Contractors
IHS
Helios
IPT Powertech
JMG
INT Colo
Linksoft
Petroseal
etc etc

In addition,

Cwg
Bluechip
Mobax
Biswal
Makassa
Cbnl
Ccnl
Ison

....lots more

3 Likes

Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by owerrigirl: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
MP Infrastructure
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by Sanchez01: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Just about every name has been mentioned.
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by Arrowgents: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wat of Laplace tech & Raeanna
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by gift01: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2017
Its actually IHS and the rest. The dominance is massive

1 Like

Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by obyrich(m): 3:42am On Feb 05, 2017
Sanchez01:
Just about every name has been mentioned.
Specific Tools and Services (ST&T).
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by obyrich(m): 3:45am On Feb 05, 2017
gift01:
She is asking for contractor names. I don't even think IHS is a contractor in the Telecom industry as they are a major stake holder in ownership of telecom infrastructure in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by donmatin(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2017
gift01:
very correct....IHS is pulling massive weight in Nigeria.
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by jd3trice(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2017
Comenergy, uppercrest, Egypro, daomays, Biswal, Priority... Etc.

1 Like

Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
None of this contractors take entry level now....
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by kweenkong(f): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
Helios Nigeria no longer exist it has been taken over by IHS.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by chachabae(f): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for serious minded people who are ready to distribute their products. They will register and serve as their Consultant in all the state of Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless. Qualification not necessary because periodic online training will be given. We will support and guide you all through when you register. www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/ whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by ofelix(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2017
Raeanna
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by ojoawo(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2017
Jokerman:
None of this contractors take entry level now....

Power Contractors take Entry-Level.. I think for now... MP Infrastructures pays highest... BISWAL pays OK too
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by socially4fun: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by karleone(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2017
gift01:

The contractors are divided into their different sectors (services they provide/render)

Equipment

ZTE
Huawei
Ericsson
Nokia (formerly Alcatel)

Power

IPT
JMG etc. Don't know them much
Biswal

Site Build (Civil)/Management Services

IHS
Helios (taken over by IHS)
American Towers (ATC)
INT

Then the SBCs are

Interkel
Laplace
Ten Da
IC Tech
Bluechip
ETNS
Simidebis
Green Success
Linkins and the rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
socially4fun:

Boss, I just got a training invite from mobax. I'm a computer science graduate with no much flare for telecoms but I have my CCNA and I can do telecoms... But the issue is that the pay is minute and I don't know my fate (salary wise) after the 12 of training. Please, I need some career chat. Thanks. Ur mail, Twitter handle or WhatsApp will do.

080- Whatsapp.
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by eazyway212: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by dedons: 3:15am On Jun 09, 2017
Nice one
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by dedons: 3:16am On Jun 09, 2017
This is a nice one
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by dedons: 3:17am On Jun 09, 2017
eazyway212:
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@
08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil
tests
bros, I want to learn too.
Re: List Of Contractors Of Telecommunication In Nigeria by Corroro: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Dandsome come and see

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB / Interested In Human Resources? View HR Jobs In Nigeria Today. / Be Your Own Boss - See A Nairalander's Work Routine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.