Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano (19645 Views)

"EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) / Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
They are dying one by one, am waiting for .......

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by hannyjay(f): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
medpren:

To hell with the both of you. I thought your DSS killers and their murderous boohary are immune to death after killing many IPOB members.

Let him rest in pieces. I spare no tears for murderous state-sponsored fools.
when u discover dat an animal is ur neighbour
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by bonechamberlain(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
undecided
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by onyxo76(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Stomach cramps? This death does not look ordinary to me.
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by 0b10010011: 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
‎‎ إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by nwakibie3(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
" The Presidential jets are still under-going routine maintenance. President Buhari may likely not make it back to the country tomorrow " - Lai Mohammed

" If what I heard is true about the condition of the Presidential jets. I shall send a private jet to convey Mr. President tomorrow. No sacrifice is too big to have our President back to the country " - Atiku Abubakar

Hmmmmmm let's be watching.
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by hannyjay(f): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Philpham:
They are dying one by one, am waiting for .......
Nnamdi kanu
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by BlackSeptember: 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
0b10010011:
I know you are a Muslim that's why you support this useless government

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by 0b10010011: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
BlackSeptember:
I know you are a Muslim that's why you support this useless government

You re very wrong!
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by somehowpenis(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Thank God. Good news at least from the hell hole
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Souljaboi1: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sibrah:
I can imajine them sippin origin beneath their hijab in celebration. . .

Origin Zero Alcohol is refreshing...
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by southpole: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
LecciGucci:
Among the people dat shedded innocent bloood.
I aint rejoicing over his death though but i tell u
There is Hand OF God.

But wen u tell people abt karma they ll think its a folk take.

NOW GO AND TELL GOD ABT THE INNOCENT LIFE U WASTED.... GOD HELP U THO.

I want to believe some people may be at least your grand parent must have died in your family, what did they do that karma caught up with them?
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
medpren:

To hell with the both of you. I thought your DSS killers and their murderous boohary are immune to death after killing many IPOB members.

Let him rest in pieces. I spare no tears for murderous state-sponsored fools.
Preach bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by morisnewrain(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Rot in hell fool
Karma is fishing dem out one by one
most of you will just open your mouth & vomit rubbish. What's the meaning of Karma? Every souls shall die timely. Why taking to much of your strength to say is Karma? Does that mean if u are unable to complete your next journey by accident & die, you got Karma too? Karma is recompense. You will not complete your journey soon by accident but u won't die so may be you will come here to say you had Karma too. When you are informed that someone dies, seek forgiveness for yourself and the dead because you don't know WHEN, WHERE, HOW, it will come.
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by thuggCheetah(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
[s]
morisnewrain:
most of you will just open their mouth & vomit rubbish. What's the meaning of Karma? Every souls shall die timely. Why taking to much of your strength to say is Karma? Does that mean if u are unable to complete your next journey by accident & die, you got Karma too? Karma is recompense. You will not complete your complete your journey soon by accident but u won't die so may be you will come here to say you had Karma too. When you are informed that someone dies, seek forgiveness for yourself and the dead because you don't know WHEN, WHERE, HOW, it will come.
[/s]
Did I say karma is for only deaths?

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
Those that are intimidating unarmed youths with their positions or political appointments. If today were your last day on earth, where would you be?

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rot in hell motherfucker!
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by LecciGucci: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
southpole:

I want to believe some people may be at least your grand parent must have died in your family, what did they do that karma caught up with them?

They died at old 100 & 102 respectively.

I aimt judgin him... im justbsaying it might be karma... do u also know that rivers state commissioner of police that ordered the shooting of those pro trump protesters is also died last week? undecided.. at very young age of 40+

So what does that tell u? Karma is real bro.
It must not be death.. it comes in different ways
so we hav to be very careful in whateverwe do.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by juman(m): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Another fake news from apc.
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by solaere(m): 1:13am On Feb 05, 2017
One after the other DSS shld xpect d worst ....

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by stack1(m): 1:25am On Feb 05, 2017
But why always this same DSS picture, this guys need to go for a photo shoot o
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by qintus: 1:34am On Feb 05, 2017
Those that take other people's lives unjustly are not immortal themselves
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by PDJT: 1:36am On Feb 05, 2017
He didn't go to London Hospital?
It's ordinary public ill-equipped Nigerian hospital he went to, whilst those he kills for visit London for ear infection.
Some black people are really senseless & slavish!

No peace for your evil spirit, though.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by qintus: 1:40am On Feb 05, 2017
Those that take innocent lives unjustly are not immortal themselves this man was malhandling an innocent man Nnamdi Kanu extra judicially before the whole world and also the rivers police commissioner who ordered the shoot at sight of IPOB members for conducting a solidarity rally for Donald Trump in portharcourt even died before the burial of those he ordered to be shot dead. Wisdom should be profitable to direct the Lord fights for the innocent

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by donsteady(m): 2:22am On Feb 05, 2017
I smell conspiracy, I don't even know why they are rushing. They want him berried just immediately.
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Babaevans1(m): 4:55am On Feb 05, 2017
Ayaba03:
Inna lillah wahina ilehi rajihun

U dey crase? Wetin be d meaning of that rubbish wey u write.
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Babaevans1(m): 5:00am On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:

Na this nonsense idiot mohammad teach una. Thank God mohammad is in hell
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Zedoo(m): 5:02am On Feb 05, 2017
Nice
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Babaevans1(m): 5:05am On Feb 05, 2017
Am already celebrating d death of buhari. My ancestors are killing them one after the other.
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by owobokiri(m): 5:06am On Feb 05, 2017
malware:

You must also die one day and you don't know what people will say about you. You don't even know how your death will come... I have no respect for people who show zero remorse to someone's death.

Wateva.., enough of the emotional blackmail already.. People who use their offices to destroy other peoples lives deserve no pity nor sympathy both when alive or death... Period!

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by walosky(m): 5:58am On Feb 05, 2017
One down two to go
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by 0b10010011: 7:15am On Feb 05, 2017
Babaevans1:

Na this nonsense idiot mohammad teach una. Thank God mohammad is in hell

You have a right to your opinion!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole / Governor Sanwo-Olu Appoints Shefiu Abiodun Muritala New Lagos Accountant General / Bandits Attack Kaduna Community, Shoot Fulani Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.