Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director (2843 Views)

Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin / "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director / Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by abouzaid: 6:07am On Feb 22, 2017
please, somebody should copy and paste the news here from the vanguard website. the link is www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/how-fulani-gunmen-kidnapped-dss-director-threatened-to-aaste-his-life-over-ransom/
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by sarrki(m): 6:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Wahala break bone
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by sarrki(m): 6:09am On Feb 22, 2017
Then we the masses are not safe anymore
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by nNEOo(m): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2017
No comments
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by sarrki(m): 6:13am On Feb 22, 2017
Without mincing words

There is nothing like fulani herdsmen

We should put our thinking cap on

This guys are boko haram

It's a strategy to use fulani as a cover up to penetrate all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria

Let's watch out

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by iwaeda: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:
Without mincing words

This guys are boko haram

It's a strategy to use fulani as a cover up to penetrate all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria

Let's watch out

Sarki is receiving sense...Let someboriii shout halleluya!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by Rilwayne001: 6:24am On Feb 22, 2017
sad fulani again?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by anibi9674: 6:26am On Feb 22, 2017
see lie
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by GMBuhari: 6:31am On Feb 22, 2017
DSS director kwa? For why?
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by Flyingngel(m): 6:32am On Feb 22, 2017
There is no country that is as funny as Nigeria. If one can survive in this country, then there is no where in the world that you wouldn't.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by iwaeda: 6:32am On Feb 22, 2017
Sarki are you the one deleting my comments? We will get there

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 22, 2017
Sounds more like the chickens are coming home to roost (if you understand what I mean)

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by iwaeda: 6:34am On Feb 22, 2017
Flyingngel:
There is no country that is as funny as Nigeria. If one can survive in this country, then there is no where in the world that you wouldn't.

No be lie my brother
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by sathel(m): 6:34am On Feb 22, 2017
politics always a dirty game

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by seunlayi(m): 6:37am On Feb 22, 2017
Watching
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by zionmade(m): 6:40am On Feb 22, 2017
I always say dis and i will keep saying this over and over again.
If they think they can relax and ignore fulanis because they are killing only kafirs for now, hope they wont bother us with pray for nigeria issue wen they start attacking from all cylinders like boko-haram. because d last prayer i will utter is for safety in some parts of this country.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Nigeria is just a huge joke. If a Dss director can be kidnapped then what's d faith of the common man on the street or farm?!! Yet the northern elders will still cover and make up excuses for the undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by orisa37: 6:59am On Feb 22, 2017
abouzaid:
please, somebody should copy and paste the news here from the vanguard website. the link is www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/how-fulani-gunmen-kidnapped-dss-director-threatened-to-aaste-his-life-over-ransom/
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by orisa37: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2017
APC has invented a Boomerang.

Yemi, please control this Boomerang @DSS.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by bennyann: 7:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Lai Mohammed will tell you it's fake news.

Oh sarrki almost did same but at least he believes the so called fulani herdsmen or gun men are boko Haram members, that's what this government will never say.

But who are we to change a name the government has decided on? undecided

The title given to them is the reason they are not dealt with as they should

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by serverconnect(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Hmm, it has reach this way.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by EdCure: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2017
Milonis:
Sounds more like the chickens are coming home to roost (if you understand what I mean)
Exactly!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by abouzaid: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2017
bennyann:
Lai Mohammed will tell you it's fake news.

Oh sarrki almost did same but at least he believes the so called fulani herdsmen or gun men are boko Haram members, that's what this government will never say.

But who are we to change a name the government has decided on? undecided

The title given to them is the reason they are not dealt with as they should
the Fulani herdsmen are the fourth most deadly terrorist organization in the world last year and would likely occupy the foursth position this year, the man they kidnapped is a actually a retired dss director.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by timecapsule: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2017
BROTHER ATTACKING BROTHER. When dogs start hunting for security men (his brother) knows things are getting out of hand. When what you created come after you.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by sdindan: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:
Without mincing words

This guys are boko haram

Let's watch out

Praise God!
This guy have been healed from leprosy.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by bennyann: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2017
abouzaid:
the Fulani herdsmen are the fourth most deadly terrorist organization in the world last year and would likely occupy the foursth position this year, the man they kidnapped is a actually a retired dss director.

Thanks for the info abouzaid.

We can only pray and hope he gets rescued on time.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by sekundosekundo: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:
Without mincing words

This guys are boko haram

Let's watch out

You mean BOKO HARAM have not been defeated?.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2017
only one director?
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by omenkaLives(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:
Without mincing words

This guys are boko haram

Let's watch out
That is what we keep saying here. Even when you read the story, the man stated:

“I want to say categorically that these people are not Fulani herdsmen but Fulani gunmen because they had nothing to do with cattle’s. There were no cattle’s around them. They just came out of the bush at about 2pm in the afternoon to perpetuate the act.

Now, that said, there is one more thing i'd like to point out about our press of today, especially vanguard.

Going though the write up, i lost count of the number of times i saw the word "Fulani". Even in the quote above, you see "fulani gunmem". Now i ask, what exactly is wrong with simply saying "gunmen"?? When crimes imvolvimg other tribes are committed, do we see the press hammer on the tribe of the criminals? I have never seen anywhere the press says "igbo armed robbers, or igbo ritualist, or igbo drug pusher, or yoruba kidnappers, or igede killers, or a corrupt igala politician, etc". Why is the case DIFFERENT with Fulanis? Cant we see a pattern here where the press tries to force us to think NEGATIVELY about a TRIBE?

Along that Okene axis, these things have been happening since God knows how long, but today, they report the news and make it appear aas though it only started after Buhari assumed office. Make no mistake, we know the plot here; make them hate Fulanis and by extension, they'd hate the President! Simple. It is all for POLITICS!

This is really pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by momentarylapse: 7:46am On Feb 22, 2017
iwaeda:
Sarki are you the one deleting my comments? We will get there

Sarrki Is not a mod so it must be the mods deleting your comments....maybe you should try posting something with more substance and less stupidity...I'm sure they won't delete it then! grin
Re: Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director by Nukualofa: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
That is what we keep saying here. Even when you read the story, the man stated
How far with your heart grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have No Power To Suspend Ndume- PDP Blast NASS / Tinubu Made Buhari President Not You – Reno Omokri Attacks Northern Elders / Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.