Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) (65092 Views)

President Buhari Welcomed By Crowd In Jigawa (Photos) / El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dullapo-ism has not helped Nigerian economy
kITATITA:

Irony is that Mr. Buhari is hated for his fight against corruption, while Ibori is celebrated. Same people want things to get better.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
The Nigerian citizens are as bad as the politicians. See them celebrating a thief.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Proffdada: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
He's meant to serve another and longer jail term here and yet they're celebrating the crook sad
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by mulattoclaroo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chief James Ibori please look into the litigation currently against Western Delta University by one of the ex students of the school.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Entom(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is how Nigerians celebrate looters of government fund, and we think stealing will stop.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by 0b10010011: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Th future President of Biafra is here!
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by remedick: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
kITATITA:

Irony is that Mr. Buhari is hated for his fight against corruption, while Ibori is celebrated. Same people want things to get better.
You are wrong. What people are actually angry with Buhari for is his partial enforcement of the fight against corruption. Those in his team are not persecuted but those not in his team, even though both sides constitute corrupt people. That is not fighting corruption please. You know what its.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by koolib(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Times like this, I feel so terrible to be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Richy4(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.....Jezzzzz!!! Some Nigerians are really mentally trashy and needs to buy some class... sad .
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Olukat(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
gbenga4sure:
Hmmm welcome back grand patron of looters association of Nigeria. double twale sir.
why is my mind telling me that he still wants to contest for a position in his state, so as to reloot what the British government took from him grin

Abacha was the greatest looter of all time
I mean he was a looting octopus, you can imagine how many hands needed more sad sad
What did Bubu said about Abacha?... hiss

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
It is the people that make the country they live in. A country cannot rise above the quality of its inhabitants. Nigerians seriously need to educate themselves and I mean themselves.

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria. We celebrate and appreciate all categories of thieves. Smh

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Blacks will eventually be exterminated from this world. What exactly is our use in the present world?
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
one great advice from my Dad.... "My son anywhere or anything you do, always becareful cos as soon as our family do anything bad, it will be heard by everybody and they may summon a meeting. But you will never hear it when others do same thing cos our family leads by example and we are the envy of the whole town."

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by omokab: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Now how do u expect 9ja to move forward went a criminal is celebrated like this.
this is one of the people that led us to this present situation. But, ironical part of it is the people with high poverty level celebrating a criminal that looted all their funds to enrich his family and girl friends. How are we going to move out of this situation is known to only God.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
Now I know reason why some people will continue living in poverty, I mean what shall we say to this? Celebrating a convict criminal.....

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by arodavoo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
drinkgarri:
No matter how bad pikin be, e mama go still love am
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
kITATITA:

Abeg which corruption fight? Fighting corruption and still in this mess?.... One thing you guys don't understand is that this government will be the most corrupt in Nigeria history When they are kicked out, they are stealing with integrity.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Elhabeeb1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
May God have mercy on our people.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by ediscuss: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Finding it difficult to understand the essence of the crowd . could it be the people on this side are encouraging these people on the other side to keep doing what they are doing.it was Bode George some time ago now James Ibori.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...this is not clear to me at all.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Olatajib: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Shameless Ibori & his kinsmen, which kind reception for Ex- .......?
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Cholison(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
This country called Nigeria is simply doomed. God never bring me back to this zoo again I beg.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
I kmow he is a Big Thief with a BIG HEART.
But he is Our OWN THIEF. grin grin

Let's support our own

We are proud to have a National Thief.

Useless People
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by agrovick(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jesus wept

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Ibolt4m(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
ifex370:
The most appraised theif of the 21st century..

We Nigerians really need prayer's
...d man u call thief underlined his names as 1 of d best....something u can't figure.....even Jonathan knw dis,n came think of it...no politician is a saint,not even obj
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
This is mighty shameful!

How did we get here?
...ibori is a criminal no doubt . but do you expect his family members to reject him ? the man is from oghara and he did a lot for them with stolen money
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
I ORI TO THE RESCU. THE PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Bluffly: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Mammoth crowd on Saturday received former Governor of Delta State, James Ibori, at his country home at Oghara.

Ibori recently served out a 13-year jail term in the United Kingdom and was discharged from prison on December 21, 2016. He was convicted for money laundering by the British court.

Excited kinsmen and women shut the entire town down with business outfits like shops and markets closed for the day.

Many residents of the town had gone out to line the ever-busy Oghara Junction point of the East/West Road, waiting for the arrival of the former governor.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-james-ibori-shut-down-his.html

Nigeria is finished
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Ibolt4m(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
EVILFOREST:
I kmow he is a Big Thief with a BIG HEART.
But he is Our OWN THIEF. grin grin

Let's support our own

We are proud to have a National Thief.

Useless People
...broad naso ...we'll celebrate our theif ,haters can go to hell
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by emakind(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
some Nigerians sef..dis man dat imprisoned the destiny of this same idiats..luk at dem comin out to celebrate a tief..a man dat looted dem Nd left deir future SF stranded

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Ambassadors: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
I think this is a voice the NDA the niger delta avengers and all militant group in niger delta will listen to. It's a welcome development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them / Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House / CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.