Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) (65091 Views)

President Buhari Welcomed By Crowd In Jigawa (Photos) / El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Qmerit:
They know he's a thief but the saint gov Uduaghan killed the state in terms of development.
That's a lie.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by donjahsy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
people are celebrating Ibori not because he didn't steal but because he worked so much for his people.

I ve been to his hometown and many of it's neighbouring villages, my brother he did work for them and no Governor has been able to match what he did.

be it youth empowerment I give it to him, that's why you have all this politicians running to welcome him because without him those guys won't smell govt.

The current Governor and the former were all his boys.

majority in the state house of reps were all his boys.

so tell me why they won't celebrate him.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Ibolt4m(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jonathan u better go apologize ....big boss is in town...hahah
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by fabfunmi(f): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Madness!!!
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
and they welcomed him as a hero grin ahhh Nigerians... the same ones who are planning to "protest" on Monday.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=charliboy654 post=53420088]
That's a lie. [/quote

What's a lie there? That's not a thief or that he did accept guilty of corruption in the UK and jailed for yrs? Or Oduaghan did half of development of Ibori for 8yrs?
Pls clear me!
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Ibolt4m(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
donjahsy:
people are celebrating Ibori not because he didn't steal but because he worked so much for his people.

I ve been to his hometown and many of it's neighbouring villages, my brother he did work for them and no Governor has been able to match what he did.

be it youth empowerment I give it to him, that's why you have all this politicians running to welcome him because without him those guys won't smell govt.

The current Governor and the former were all his boys.

majority in the state house of reps were all his boys.

so tell me why they won't celebrate him.
....well said.....God will always protect our hero's from death
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Sanchase: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
Poverty at its peak, this man is a criminal and should not be celebrated. He should hide his face in shame.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by ionsman: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
A thief returned and received a hero's welcome in Nigeria.

God,I am not questioning you. But please God, why did you decide to bring me to this country? cry cry

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by drnoel: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Mammoth crowd on Saturday received former Governor of Delta State, James Ibori, at his country home at Oghara.

Ibori recently served out a 13-year jail term in the United Kingdom and was discharged from prison on December 21, 2016. He was convicted for money laundering by the British court.

Excited kinsmen and women shut the entire town down with business outfits like shops and markets closed for the day.

Many residents of the town had gone out to line the ever-busy Oghara Junction point of the East/West Road, waiting for the arrival of the former governor.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-james-ibori-shut-down-his.html

This is Nigeria celebrating mediocrity as always
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Blaqsuqar: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Poverty of the mind at display...shame

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
kITATITA:

Irony is that Mr. Buhari is hated for his fight against corruption, while Ibori is celebrated. Same people want things to get better.

Buhari is hated for his incompetence and lack of vision
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nigerians are the dumbest people on earth, infact statistics has it that 80 percent of nigerians are mentally ill and the worst thing is ...? They don't even know they are mentally ill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
It's about time corruption carry the death penalty because all this toy jail terms don't seem to have any effect than make the thieves heroes

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
SmartyPants:
and they welcomed him as a hero grin ahhh Nigerians... the same ones who are planning to "protest" on Monday.
i think nigerians are confused they are not sure what they want corruption or changi! I pity them.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by jasawa: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
In Nigeria if you want to steal , do it deligently and aggressively so that you can have plenty to share . simple calculation 100 -20=80 for safe keeping the 20 share it as follow 5 to pastor/imam, 5 to your lawyers and the remaining 10 to your ethnic group. Simple and you would be clean as a saint.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
When a man understands politics is first about being loved...He becomes Ibori.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Ibolt4m(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
ibori u are welcome.....
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
https:///joinchat/AAAAAAzp3oJRhvaMoVmeSA join my team on Telegram for something new at no cost
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by megamank(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
the king is back.....i know the political environment of delta state will soon take a new look........IBORI is PDP and his right and boy that has been so loyal, AYIRI AMAMI is APC.....i wonder this combination.....ayiri practically lead him home........let us watch and see what will unfold.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by dederocs(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
All i see is poor masses lining up for crumbs
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Eledan: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wristler:
The Black race is just not cut for an Egalitarian nor Democratic society.

It seems it's a gene thing undecided undecided

Very true
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
We won't move an inch if we remain like this... Still blame David Cameron for saying we are fantastically corrupt?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Mammoth crowd on Saturday received former Governor of Delta State, James Ibori, at his country home at Oghara.

Ibori recently served out a 13-year jail term in the United Kingdom and was discharged from prison on December 21, 2016. He was convicted for money laundering by the British court.

Excited kinsmen and women shut the entire town down with business outfits like shops and markets closed for the day.

Many residents of the town had gone out to line the ever-busy Oghara Junction point of the East/West Road, waiting for the arrival of the former governor.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-james-ibori-shut-down-his.html

sick people
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by scachy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
See crowd, meanwhile if a starved little boy should attempt to steal 5 cups of Garri to quench his hunger, these crowd that gathered to welcome and celebrate a certified thief that made away with money that would v been used to better their lives , would burn him alive.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by tonex360: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
See how they are praising this thief thiefer thiefest undecided
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by aku626(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Yes he stole and he's a thief but what did he steal? Money generated from oil gotten from his town? Why is the x petroleum minister not celebrated? If you believe all criminals are?, ibori treated His people well.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
THE DON IS BACK grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
APC DON ENTER GOBE
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by brightworld2(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
meezynetwork:
In as much I am not from Delta state, I think Ibori is the best governor Delta state has ever produced till date. He wasn't the governor during the oil boom, yet he outperformed Uduaghan. He provided scholarships, built good roads, employed many deltans and paid them promptly. Ibori only crime was to have traveled out of the country when Efcc were looking for him. He should have known that Efcc is toothless bull dog. He would have been a free man till date. Did he steal more than Tinubu, odilli, igbenedion, attah, duke, orji, etc. He created miscalculated.
Stop nagging
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Now how do u expect 9ja to move forward went a criminal is celebrated like this.

How do you expect Nigeria to move forward when a Jihadist Treasonable Felon is President? ? ? ? ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by crown08(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
Very sad indeed
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
jerryunit48:
Na dis few crowd you say shot down country Home? Make him no do am come Asaba o, Buhari do something o now now

Buhari wey im corpse don dey rotten by now na wan do something. If you are agree Ibori is better than that decaying corpse of a president click LIKE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House / Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them / Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.