Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) (65082 Views)

President Buhari Welcomed By Crowd In Jigawa (Photos) / El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by 1o1o1o1: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Fools!

This man stole your common wealth and you are celebrating his return.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
This is mighty shameful!

How did we get here?

Shut up ur dirty mouth if you don't have anything to say. It's better to accept a demon one knows than an angel he doesn't. Shey u follow vote Buhari ediot! I remember u were one of those shouting sai baba. Thunder fire you dia!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Tonason: 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
See how these fools are celebrating criminality.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by shurch(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Now I understand , Buhari is not our problem... Celebrating a thief.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
This is mighty shameful!

How did we get here?
As in ehn.... A convicted thief is being celebrated. After being jailed for stealing your money. And you are suffering. My God... help us.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by shurch(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Stelvin101:

Shut up ur dirty mouth if you don't have anything to say. It's better to accept a demon one knows than an angel he doesn't. Shey u follow vote Buhari ediot! I remember u were one of those shouting sai baba. Thunder fire you dia!

Your IQ is lower than the room temperature.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Stelvin101:

This reeks of bigotry and intolerance. All evil should be condemned. You can not condemn Buhari and celebrate Ibori because he is from South. Same way it is wrong not to condemn Buhari for being clueless and an obsolete hardware with no operating software worth upgrading because he is from the north.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by jefflittlecent(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
leave our ibori alone. na ur money he collect? list the saint in your state. bad belle.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by mandax: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Mammoth crowd on Saturday received former Governor of Delta State, James Ibori, at his country home at Oghara.

Ibori recently served out a 13-year jail term in the United Kingdom and was discharged from prison on December 21, 2016. He was convicted for money laundering by the British court.

Excited kinsmen and women shut the entire town down with business outfits like shops and markets closed for the day.

Many residents of the town had gone out to line the ever-busy Oghara Junction point of the East/West Road, waiting for the arrival of the former governor.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-james-ibori-shut-down-his.html

Asking for Resource Control was the greater sin of Ibori and late Alamirsegha.

Fulani used its soldiers to restructure Nigeria politically by wrong use of land mass as criterion to create 20 new states in once one northern region, but allowed only 17 states in the once two southern California. Thus, Nigeria's political structure of 36&states and Abuja. This fraudulent. In the fraudulent political structure, northern Nigeria draws more of federal allocations, as well as draw undue political representation to the political process.
Foul.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by babadee1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
This is mighty shameful!

How did we get here?

My brother we've always been like this. Right from day one.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Leemak: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
And these are the people that want to protest on February 6th? This is enigmatic, no sign of relieve in Nigeria. I give up, what a shameful country I found myself.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by oshiokpu(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
We are finished... #Weeping for Nigeria
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by mandax: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Mammoth crowd on Saturday received former Governor of Delta State, James Ibori, at his country home at Oghara.

Ibori recently served out a 13-year jail term in the United Kingdom and was discharged from prison on December 21, 2016. He was convicted for money laundering by the British court.

Excited kinsmen and women shut the entire town down with business outfits like shops and markets closed for the day.

Many residents of the town had gone out to line the ever-busy Oghara Junction point of the East/West Road, waiting for the arrival of the former governor.

Asking for Resource Control was the greater sin of Ibori and late Alamirsegha.

Fulani used its soldiers to restructure Nigeria politically by wrong use of land mass as criterion to create 20 new states in once one northern region, but allowed only 17 states in the once two southern regions of Nigeria.

Thus, Nigeria's political structure of 36 states and Abuja emerged.
But the political structure is fraudulent.

In the fraudulent political structure, northern Nigeria draws more of federal allocations, as well as draw undue political representation to the political process.
Foul.

Southern leaders must force Arewa for political restructuring in a democracy or dissolve the fraudulent federation without further delay.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by me69: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:

When they realise e no bring money come they will all disperse
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
kITATITA:

Irony is that Mr. Buhari is hated for his fight against corruption, while Ibori is celebrated. Same people want things to get better.
CORRECT MY G ,IM DUMBFOUNDED!
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by kennyfour(m): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
a person dat they suppose to stone for embezzling their money,but instead they are there celebrating thief only God know where we are going in dis our country.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by precious1967(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
bro. ibori deserves state pardon like his uncle late alameyshia. hmmm.....
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by buchai: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
e good make we dey get strong strong men for every state any state wey no get strong men omo that state no dey for news fg go rape dat state to death see Lagos see tinubu see ekiti see fayose see Delta see James in fact we southerners must unite sometimes I go dey wonder na only southerners bi Nigeria because week in week out na only news from southern Nigeria I dey read with full of hates up and down no single news from northern Nigeria abi dem no bi Nigeria. this former CBN Governor chop money they given title him own matter cum die down e good make dem give James ibori make him matter bi like sanusi.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by cyndylove64(f): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
meezynetwork:
In as much I am not from Delta state, I think Ibori is the best governor Delta state has ever produced till date. He wasn't the governor during the oil boom, yet he outperformed Uduaghan. He provided scholarships, built good roads, employed many deltans and paid them promptly. Ibori only crime was to have traveled out of the country when Efcc were looking for him. He should have known that Efcc is toothless bull dog. He would have been a free man till date. Did he steal more than Tinubu, odilli, igbenedion, attah, duke, orji, etc. He created miscalculated.
thank you.am a deltan.ibori is being celebrated cause he is the best governor till date.u all keep shouting thief,let me remind u dat he has served 4 nd a half yrs in uk.he was also deported.which shows ibori money and houses will be given to nigeria govt.pls when fmr speaker dimeji bankole was arrested by efcc did he go to jail.wat about the likes of tinubu fashola amaechi even buratai.am not siding ibori but u should visit ibori hometown oghara in delta.it is referred to as small london.ibori worked. No governor both udhaghan and okowa is up to where ibori had gone .try n see is goodness in d state.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Poverty really rules the lives of many.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by Obcglobal(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Poverty is surely the reason for all those gathering and possibly 99% of them are unemployed so they are looking for free flow of money from the man like the way some people did during the era of Ponzi scheme called mmm
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by mandax: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
onatisi:
THE DON IS BACK grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
APC DON ENTER GOBE

Provided Ibori doesn't play childish politics and joins APC.

APC is now an Arewa political party with the fundamental objective to preserve this fraudulent political structure of thirty-six states and Abuja , political structure created by Arewa through its soldiers in order to siphon more oil revenues to the north, as well as enabling Arewa to over-populate Nigeria's NASS, and thus enabling Arewa to use its undue political over-representation to spurn every effort to restructure Nigeria in a democracy.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
mandax:

Provided Ibori doesn't play childish politics and joins APC.

APC is now an Arewa political party with the fundamental objective to preserve this fraudulent political structure of thirty-six states and Abuja , political structure created by Arewa through its soldiers in order to siphon more oil revenues to the north, as well as enabling Arewa to over-populate Nigeria's NASS, and thus enabling Arewa to use its undue political over-representation to spurn every effort to restructure Nigeria in a democracy.
I believe he will follow the feelings of his people. Buhari is simply a bad market now in the south south and south east
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by princetom1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Don't let me waste my time. These are Nigerians o, and this ones will say they wanna join tubaba protest? Smsh
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by grafixdon: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
kITATITA:

Irony is that Mr. Buhari is hated for his fight against corruption, while Ibori is celebrated. Same people want things to get better.

Nobody hate buhari, people are angry because of the hardship, most people can't even afford one meal a day, price of everything has skyrocketed. Under massive looting (GEJ) people are well fed, under massive saving (buhari) people are hungry.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by solidman59(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
The British government will be like, these monkeys will never change. See how well they celebrate a known thief
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by mandax: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
Obcglobal:
Poverty is surely the reason for all those gathering and possibly 99% of them are unemployed so they are looking for free flow of money from the man like the way some people did during the era of Ponzi scheme called mmm

Ibori could have stolen a tiny fraction of what those who ruled Nigeria in Khaki stole.

Ibori's major sin was that he loudly shouted for true federalism/resource control when he was governor.

Problem is that Nigeria's rigged political structure made the country an "Animal Farm"where northern Nigeria's people are more equal than people from rest of Nigeria.
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
kITATITA:

Which corruption is Buhari fighting?
Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by chiwendu123(f): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
People are saying why are they celebrating a criminal yes you may call him sort of name but to me and those you see celebrating him he is a hero. why
1 He is the best governor Delta state has ever had
2 He established four schools during his tenure three polytechnic and one college of education, one teaching hospital all started in one year across the state.
I'm a graduate today because of his good governance
3 He built different market across the States
4 He built good roads across the state
5 He never owed salary in his tenure
6 He created employment as at then.
He brought development and prosperity for his people
where he stop is were the development stopped
Tell me why won't they celebrate him.
What has your governor that is not a thief and criminal done
even salary they can not pay

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by happiness2020(f): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
How can this nation move forward when we keep celebrating political criminals?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by happiness2020(f): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
chiwendu123:
People are saying why are they celebrating a criminal yes you may call him sort of name but to me and those you see celebrating him he is a hero. why
1 He is the best governor Delta state has ever had
2 He established four schools during his tenure three polytechnic and one college of education, one teaching hospital all started in one year across the state.
I'm a graduate today because of his good governance
3 He built different market across the States
4 He built good roads across the state
5 He never owed salary in his tenure
6 He created employment as at then.
He brought development and prosperity for his people
where he stop is were the development stopped
Tell me why won't they celebrate him.
What has your governor that is not a thief and criminal done
even salary they can not pay
Savage!!!!!!!
I pity your future

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by omojesu316(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wristler:
The Black race is just not cut for an Egalitarian nor Democratic society.

It seems it's a gene thing undecided undecided

I really disagree with you..research on the history of the African rulers, especially pre European infiltration era. Hope you chhage you mind ounce you're done researching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls / Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them / Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.