Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) (97764 Views)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / Policemen Chase, Force Student To Jump Off Lagos Bridge (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by uvalued(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:
Southern Region lets Unite.

(South West, South South , South East)

This is the only way to take our nation forward
+MIDDLEBELT
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by peezeygwiny(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
snowden9:
Ayam not understanding the video.
Anyway, i can smell the ooze of those teachers veejay from here. I opened the thread cos i thought I'd see teachers that are as hot as Jada fire, jayden jaymes, diamond Jackson and all those other teachers that guys video while they tease their students.
Jada fire: Your grades are poor Andy
Andy: Is there something I can do to improve my grades?

You know the rest
grin

Bad shild..... na all brazzers legend u sabi

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by fergie001: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=snowden9 post=53417506]Ayam not understanding the video.
Anyway, i can smell the ooze of those teachers veejay from here. I opened the thread cos i thought I'd see teachers that are as hot as Jada fire, jayden jaymes, diamond Jackson and all those other teachers that guys video while they tease their students.

You know the rest
grin[/quote
Master,Prof of xvideos,ur.boy is always loyal.

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Viral fake video
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by dayowunmi(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Zambia? Is it not the same country where the information minister was forced to deny she's no longer an olosho! Okay bye.
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
cheesy
snowden9:

You know the rest
grin
u sabi jada fire....broz u dey dia
snowden9:

You know the rest
grin
snowden9:

You know the rest
grin

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by SouthernUnite: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
uvalued:

+MIDDLEBELT

I was banned by a mod that is deluded by Political correctness that's why I am using another moniker. If the world was so restricted by information we wouldn't be using Nairaland today. People should be given the chance to be exposed and decide if they follow a particular school of thought or not. I am not calling for seccession just a united south something Arewa shouts for daily for their Norther region yet you decide to censor me.

Now to the main point. you are right, the middle belt has been oppressed by the core north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by AminuRano87(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Abdhul:
Africa and weird news..
stop disgracing yourself. This can happen anywhere outside Africa

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by toogbasky(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Abeg jare, female teacher force student to have sex, shey na d female teachers stil force d guy cassava to rise up
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by SouthernUnite: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
Blaqsuqar:

U can say that again...

I was banned by a mod that is deluded by Political correctness that's why I am using another moniker. If the world was so restricted by information we wouldn't be using Nairaland today. People should be given the chance to be exposed and decide if they follow a particular school of thought or not. I am not calling for seccession just a united south something Arewa shouts for daily for their Norther region yet you decide to censor me.

Now to the main point. You are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Henon: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
This Konji ir mathematical - 2 againt 1
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by cricifixo: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
I don't get you, do yorubas also want to break out from Nigeria?
Mille:

Unity is good.

But I am for Yoruba secession

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by malware: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Who no like this na

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by veacea: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is what Buhari has caused
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by jeff1607(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Young03:
who filmed it?

Clarence Peters shot it!
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by freeborn76(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mille:

Unity is good.

Me too
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by tigonana: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2017

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Free Pekus

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by swimmer: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
snowden9:

You know the rest
grin

This guy na don for Mojo

2 Likes

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by buchilino(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mille:
Unity is good.
I HAD NO IDEA D YORUBAS WANTED SECESSION.

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by sleeknick: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lol
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by me69: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mille:

Unity is good.

hahahahaha why u do him like dat
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by hman4real(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
0b10010011:
Blood of Wizkid!

Hop you are ok?
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
snowden9:

You know the rest
grin
Ogbeni Rauf, you are beyond redemption abeg

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by w1sEmAn: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
I de luk 4 dis kind teacher 4 9ia i neva c, make i c if her t.oto no go hear am
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Ningi2020(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:

This one na dreams or wat, Yoruba and Igbo unite as one, it will never happen till end of time....

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by IYANGBALI: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
I was tolded by a friend that cucumber is very expenses in Zambia

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:

God forbid bad thing. Ko le werk

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by softstone: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
lolzzzzz.....e no fit hapen 4warri....AREA!
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by kechywillz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
snowden9:

You know the rest
grin
Bad guy!!! Na so,pōrnstars actors

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Abdhul(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
AminuRano87:
stop disgracing yourself. This can happen anywhere outside Africa
LEAVE ME ALONE HYPOCRITE if it was kenya now your keyboard won't work proper.
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Godhead4(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
how true is this? ? how true is this? ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick / MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.