Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? (11669 Views)

The Future Of Smartphone Designs. / 8 Things Every Smartphone User Should Consider When Getting A New Phone / Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by shiftback: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pretty much everyone on this forum owns a smartphone or two and we all have varying smartphone habits. Which brings me to my question. What type of Smartphone user you are 

Here's a short list with a description of the featured type of users;

1) Gamer
These are the people who have Temple Run scores longer than their phone numbers. When you get stuck on a particular level in Candy Crush, they help you out cos they’re 134 levels ahead of you!

2) Photographer
When and where ever is always taking shots of his/her surroundings weather it's for instagram or just a hobby this person is constantly looking for the best angle to take the shot.

3) Self-Entertainer
Regardless of what's going on this person will always be entertained of whatever their doing on their smartphone and majority of the time can get a good laugh out of it.

4) Selfie King/Queen
“But first, let me take a selfie” is their most commonly used sentence. They could be in a washroom or at the top of the Himalayas; it doesn’t matter.

5) Texter
Their idea of social interaction is sitting with a group of people while they text other people. A catastrophe for them is when their battery starts to die. They’re the ones who, in every group picture, have their eyes glued on their phone screen instead of on the camera.

6) Media Consumer
This set of people have like a thousand songs on their smartphone and every season of games of thrones. When on the smartphone they're always watching a video or listening to music, and occasionally isn't paying attention to his/her surroundings and may run into a wall in certain circumstances.

7) Glued to the Phone
As strange as it might sound, this person is constantly busy doing something on their phone, no matter what happens it seems like the person can't take their hands off their smartphone.

I own a phantom 6 and I am unapologetically a number 6 and 7.
The 64GB internal storage capacity on my phone gives me a the space I need to save tons of music and videos.

Which type of Smartphone User are you?

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by nightingalee: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by whitebeard(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
1 and 6 especially 1 i play mainly strategy games not arcade games

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by MizMyColi(f): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
I'm a Gigabytes consumer smiley

8 Likes

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Unrepentant 7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Behankey(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
All of the above. grin Thanks to the amazing battery life of my Tecno Droipad 8H, I don't run out battery life often as my phone is my buddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Whizpeter(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
3,6 and 7
And I ain't sorry about it...

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by PhonePlanet(m): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
little bit of 3, 5, 6(music only) and 7 also use my phone to study and read news, also run a blog
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by evansjeff(m): 7:21am On Feb 05, 2017
I don't even know self.
In other news...
Do you know any graduate with 1st Class, 2.1 or 2.2 in any of the following fields -Geography,
Geology,
Geophysics,
Medicine,
Health Sciences,/Computer science,
Engineering Sciences,
Agriculture Sciences,
Geography Education,
Law,
Mass Communication,
Political Science or any Arts course?
Can the person speak English fluently?
Can they write well?
Do they have computer skills?

OK please greet them for me..it's not easy. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by datopaper(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2017
None of the above, I used my smartphone once in a while.

I rarely take it out
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by buygala(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2017
I and my girlfriend jointly use my phone smiley

So I don't want to say what we use my phone for, and then madam at the top will come and say another thing smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by nollyway(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2017
D
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2017
iPhone all the way
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by MotorConnectz(m): 7:24am On Feb 05, 2017
I use a blackberry Priv. I'mmore of number 7 because of I run business
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by mostHandsome01: 7:24am On Feb 05, 2017
Am non of the above

Does this means Nobody does business with their phone ??

Am always glued to my phone whether am home or in office!
..its either am making calls to clients....
..browsing the web for info...
..chatting with a client...
...sending emails....
....checking for sensible or profiting thread on nairaland...
...etc....

8 Likes

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by cynhamscakes(f): 7:24am On Feb 05, 2017
2,3 and 6.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by DesChyko: 7:24am On Feb 05, 2017
A bit of a 6. Other descriptions ain't me
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by IecheM(m): 7:24am On Feb 05, 2017
3, 6 and 7
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by tens4real(m): 7:24am On Feb 05, 2017
op am 7 and there is nothing you can do about it or anyone... My phone is ma bae
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by lielbree: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2017
I just watched the tuface cancellation video. It looks as if he was in detention or something cry

It's obvious he was forced to make that video.

No hope of democracy under this regime
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by dayleke: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2017
None of the above.
Just to communicate as in talk noni.
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by UnknownT: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2017
Glued to my itel
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by iamtewwy(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2017
I am all of the above cheesy take away my phone from me then ill b bored till i die cheesy
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Divay22(f): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2017
3,6,7,good morning All
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by olayinkajnr(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2017
1 and 7
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by toluwanimi07(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2017
MizMyColi:
yaay me and maami re consuming gigabytes like water kwaa... In about two weeks i have used almost 40gigs i stream YouTube alot
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by klassykute(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2017
my fone is not a smart fone jor its a very dull fone too dull like some fifo president wey dey do vackay

AM USING D FONE TO ONLY PLAY GAME NOW O. IF TINZ DONT GET BETTER NEXT YEAR I WILL USE IT TO START YAHOO
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by tspun(m): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2017
No 7 , I love my phone sosososososo much. Just can't get enough of it
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by MizMyColi(f): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2017
toluwanimi07:
yaay me and maami re consuming gigabytes like water kwaa... In about two weeks i have used almost 40gigs i stream YouTube alot

shocked shocked
40gb?

Which plan do you use?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by mostHandsome01: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2017
MizMyColi:
hmmmmmm gigabyte consumer
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2017
Matter Reduced, me phone is me best mate...she allows me stay sane

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? / HELP! How Do I Upgrade Rooted Gingerbread To Jellybean. / Review Of 2015 Latest Android Phones And Their Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.