Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Job: Front desk officer wanted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Job: Front desk officer wanted (2282 Views)

Front Desk Officer / "My Boss Saw Me Having Sex On His Desk With His Daughter" / [PICS] WTF?! Naija Lecturer Having S3x With Female Student On Office Desk! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by ikp120(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Boxer007:

Hi boo. would you sit on my lap and take 4 pictures with me?
How much you go pay per sitting? undecided
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Boxer007(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
ikp120:

How much you go pay per sitting? undecided

Brother, I fukk you first thou. Deal?
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by ikp120(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Boxer007:

Brother, I fukk you first thou. Deal?
Sorry, I ain't gay. Kindly look for Bobrisky
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by NemzySeries(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
dat 1 ne b husband material..... hiz jst a grown fvckboi
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Boxer007(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
ikp120:

Sorry, I ain't gay. Kindly look for Bobrisky

Boo, every man has a price. How much?
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Sapphire86(f): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
My 2 cents... (I don't have strength for an epistle) my dear you haven't found husband yet. All you have is a man not a husband to be.

Go and think about the life you envision for yourself and then you will decide if you are on the path way to getting there.
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Emotional blackmail is different from love. To the receiver, while the former brings guilt the latter brings happiness. Your fiance was just petty; You're not in a healthy relationship. Any relationship that requires enslavement from either of the parties involved to maintain and sustain it is not a healthy one. Sincerely, if you cannot absorb these attributes feeble-mindedness and servitude (which will automatically make you a dummy for him) into your mentality towards him, then I foresee you in a sad marriage. . . He's of the manipulative ethical leanings, so his domineering, selfish and conceited attitudes will only get worse. Unless if you are of the manipulative ethical leanings like him (which means both of you deserve no peace), I would say don't go ahead with the marriage plans. Petty people - manipulators - always loath self-willed and conscientious people, and they can kill or make you worst enemy after their emotional blackmails failed to yield the result of having you under perpetual subjugation.

However, you (and by extension almost all the proponents of dogmatic, revealable and creedal religions), obviously the only moments you choose good over bad attitudes/actions are when you try to please your guardians or other people that watches over you not because you are conscientious. . . Talk about being hypocritical.

If you need a church before you can do good, you simply lack good morality, so it's time for you to change your ethical philosophy. Also, if an expected harsh reaction of your parents or people at large are what usually stops you from doing bad things, it means that you're a hypocrite, so it's also time for you to change your ethical philosophy.
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Olami90: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Op, I think you should have a thorough and objective talk with him before you decide if to put that wedding on hold.
What kinda man is he?

Be sure of what a thriving marriage mean to him, what his intentions are and how prepared he is for marriage(not wedding).

If all you narrated is true, I'm sorry you getting hooked to a selfish man. Is his love for you all about sex or about him alone. This type of man will most likely not allow you do anything good for yourself or grow.

Don't fail to tell urself the bitter truth, it would be a long ride. If you aren't sure of him, hold on a bit till you are genuine reasons to marry him.

You do hear stories from couples who are already experiencing hell in their marriage, don't walk blindly into this.
Don't ignore red flags....

All is well with you
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Olami90: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
kinkie:
I didn't claim to be a good Christian.. though I try my very best to be one but I am not perfect.. I have shortcomings .. what I said is my parents are deep Christians..

I tried my best to abstain from sex for more than a year of dating but he begged and cajoled..and everything possible .. so yes I was foolish enough to accept eventually.. but we have done the deed now..

his excuses are that this is not the way it was with his ex.. she comes over for days and she cooks, clean, wash and all sorts.. but I don't do the same.. whereas I am a lady who works.. I can't do all that.. moreover I am still under my parent, and sleeping over is not acceptable to them irrespective of my age.. so I do it only when I can

His excuses are very unreasonable and stu.pid. You aren't his ex and can never be. Why not take you for who you are? Think about it, if his ex did all that and still got certified as Ex, what make you think you can't be used too. He only promised to marry you but he hasn't .
What is left of you to make him see you as special when you marry him?
Why not wait to get the full package when the wedding is in view? He is an impatient $ selfish individual.

A loving man should also be considerate, care about your feelings too.

Someone that always want to have things his/her way is one of the red flags. Give him space and stand your ground.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Abuja Runs Girls Trouble Hard Working Young Men In Abuja / Bae Get Wet, High When Kissing, But Don't Feel Anything During Sex / Is Meme Thread Post Ur Best Meme Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.