Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja (68330 Views)

Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos) / Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) / A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nicepoker(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
They must eat.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by TroubleDude: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
is dis how big it is... So all d ones i see on nat geo and and animal planet
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Divay22:
Are they gonna eat it undecided

No.they will bury it.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by adedehinbo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
this is why I love Africans,they won't wait for the hippo to kill someone before they kills it,unlike some foolish Chinese who video a person being mauled by three tigers
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Abbeyme:
In one word, FOOD IS READY!!
That is a sentence/statement not word.

You are welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by vatiqan(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Naija, my Naija! Everytin is killable!
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by victorazy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
As usual they must kill it and eat it

What do u espect from black man, na so dey don chop their future finish, white men r ruling the world since inception

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lala must dey there. Behind every animal there is a lala

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by VeniJu: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
H.I.P for the HIP, for the Hippopo, P.O.P.O for the Hippopo and T.A.M.U.S for the Hippopotamus..tongue
back then in school;(

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Divay22(f): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
TellingItAsItIs:

No.they will bury it.
cool cool coolYes o...they haff to
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Maj196(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
Horus:
Why kill an endangered species?
Apparently dey r not quite endangered still plenty more to go around.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by BlackSeptember: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
As usual they must kill it and eat it
Have ypu forgotten we are in buhAri era

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by nattymallam70: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
i just dey laugh, its when they wanna cook it that they will know how tough that meat is, if their small kerosine and fireowod, no finish, dem go know say sweat no be baff.
Quote me, that meat is fucking tough to cook grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Maj196(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hippo is a very aggressive and angry animal u don't wanna mess with one.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by toluwalopsy(f): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
dplordx:
Animals. Everything is chop chop. Hopeless people

grin cheesy see as you finish Dem finish!
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by funmi4love(f): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
How did they know that this is the one terrorising the community
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
Abbeyme:
In one word, FOOD IS READY!!
One word.... I see!
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Horus:
No option..its plan was to endanger the human specie
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by JAZES(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ndawe:
This recession has made Nigerians an endangered species sef

grin grin grin....u yaff kil me o
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
What is wrong with Nigerians? Everytime kill n eat.
This maybe d only hippo left in Nigeria and they just wasted it cos of two days meat.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ndawe:
This recession has made Nigerians an endangered species sef

This is so funny but sadly true

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Endtimesmith(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Physical wickedness in low places...
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Sanchez01: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
Horus:
Hippos are not endangered species in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by nifesi01(f): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
dplordx:
Animals. Everything is chop chop. Hopeless people

Just like you
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by akigbemaru: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hippo killed!
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
miqos02:
No mercy for this free meat in Recession oh
true talk
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by cooljude(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ahmadgani:
This will act as food for some time. Welcome development

They would eat today and become hungry tomorrow. If they had caught it and placed it in a sanctuary, they would have being eating for a long time. I think we don't think critically in this country and seriously their is no hope for this country with what I am seeing.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nengak: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ômo that meat go strong
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by BabaCommander: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
How can someone eat this disgusting animal?
What kind of hunger is this? God have mercy.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
opal4real:
What is wrong with Nigerians? Everytime kill n eat.
This maybe d only hippo left in Nigeria and they just wasted it cos of two days meat.

If it happens to be the only hippo left in Nigeria then it should have quietly behaved itself by not becoming a terrorist.
A terrorist hippo killed for consumption purposes and for the preservation of human lives isn't a crime.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Gunned Down In Badagry While Swallowing A Goat It Strangled To Death / Chimpanzee Follows Farmer Home In Cross River State (photos) / The Sciences Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.