Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja (68328 Views)

Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos) / Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) / A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hippos are freaking deadly. Stupedinluv , don't ever try to pat a hippo on the head. 'Cos I don't trust you when it comes to hippo matters. tongue

Lepasharon you're withholding my lyrics. I will sue. angry
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by fredoooooo: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rick9:
Wait oh, are they gonna eat that !

No they will keep it in the zoo grin
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Baroba(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
hippopotamus in Nigeria? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Exactly, we keep wiping out our wildlife whereas many people don't even know these sort of animals are in Nigeria. One day someone will ask " pigeons in Nigeria" with the rate we are butchering everything..
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Haute:
Hippos are freaking deadly. Stupedinluv , don't ever try to pat a hippo on the head. 'Cos I don't trust you when it comes to hippo matters. tongue
Stop looking for my hand angry
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Stop looking for my hand angry

In Auntie's peppersoup? 'Cos I know what you do when she's not looking. tongue
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by 400billionman: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
plainol:
Imagine, getting killed during Buhari's era, this hippo no get good adviser.

The meat alone is worth 300k, yet it was going out anyhow, doesn't it listen to radio, does it not know people are EXTREMELY HUNGRY? So many questions running through my mind. how could it have been so foolish.

When last has anyone seen wasted food last, not under PA Buhari, where the one being cooked cannot not even sustain one for 4 hours.

Ordinary cow Maluu is being sold for N400,000.

That Hipo is about 4 cows.

Can't you see one man sitting on the belly like a toddler ? Can feed a village.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Pecca: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Ntanta don land.
ntanta things, lols

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by ajaolu(m): 12:03am On Feb 05, 2017
plainol:
Imagine, getting killed during Buhari's era, this hippo no get good adviser.

The meat alone is worth 300k, yet it was going out anyhow, doesn't it listen to radio, does it not know people are EXTREMELY HUNGRY? So many questions running through my mind. how could it have been so foolish.

When last has anyone seen wasted food last, not under PA Buhari, where the one being cooked cannot not even sustain one for 4 hours.

Because the poor creature also felt the heat of the recession in its habitat so it had no other option than going out in search for food but it is quite unfortunate that it landed in the hands of some other creatures also searching for food in the recession.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by blank(f): 12:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by jordinsparkles(f): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2017
H I P for the HIP for the HIPPOPO! PO PO for the HIPPOPO and TAMUS for the HIPPOPOTAMUS...HIPPOPOTAMUS!!! That's the burial song fellas, let us pray that our dear hippo rest in peace and not hunt it's killers.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Ladipodeal: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Horus:
Why kill an endangered species?

Most families in rural areas are not finding it funny presently due to acute hunger.
How do you explain to them to them that one animal is endangered. All they see is Bush meat
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Lucasbalo(m): 12:51am On Feb 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
As usual they must kill it and eat it
How come Nigerians eat anything and everything ?. Hope they wouldn't eat something poisonous . I hope the hunger is not that bad.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 05, 2017
These punks kill everything...that's a rare west African breed embarassed
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Eluwilussit(m): 1:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Horus:

Nigerians are more endangered than that hippo sef. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by jnrbayano(m): 1:01am On Feb 05, 2017
kodded:
[s][/s]did you skip the part where it was terrorising people in that area undecided

Tranquilizer bullets/darts should have been used. It's indeed an endangered specie
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by chijokz(m): 1:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Horus:
Horus..do you realize that recession is biting hard and there's hunger in the country?
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by vickuzzy(m): 1:17am On Feb 05, 2017
egwu party don set be that....

Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Baba4dgals: 1:53am On Feb 05, 2017
Abbeyme:
In one word, FOOD IS READY!!
is that one word to u @bolded

And u wil b among pple dat always shades PEJ...
U need to find ur english teacher and giv him a knock
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 2:55am On Feb 05, 2017
Logician:
That animal must be extremely large

Larger than a mosquito?
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by alen4smith(m): 3:15am On Feb 05, 2017
Nixiepie:
Is not edible joor
wonders ! imagine kpako self dey form wetin i know know.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by fuckpro: 3:20am On Feb 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
... how I got to share the same passport with these people is a mystery I wish I could undo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 3:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Lucasbalo:
How come Nigerians eat anything and everything ?. Hope they wouldn't eat something poisonous . I hope the hunger is not that bad.

I think it's basically just greed and gluttony
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by lanrejoe10: 4:51am On Feb 05, 2017
kill and chop squad
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Fabulouski(m): 4:52am On Feb 05, 2017
Nixiepie:
Is not edible joor
Meat wey dem don chop finish na it u de speak English for. Smh
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by GogetterMD(m): 5:26am On Feb 05, 2017
Horus:
As in, I just weak. It's a white hippo
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by swimmer: 5:53am On Feb 05, 2017
Divay22:
Will you eat it

Nope.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Horus:

Because the endangered specie cause danger wto human lives..
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Abdulazeez007(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
what should they do?
take it to the zoo and later pay to see it?
the animal has been killing people before it was nabbed.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Dillimilli(m): 6:31am On Feb 05, 2017
Ahh..bleep tourist attraction on dis[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Teekrayne(m): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Ahdonbilivit!!! Do dey eat Bro Hippo Well, Economy hard sha grin grin
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Dcaliphate(m): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2017
Nixiepie:
Is not edible joor
Wow, such beauty.
Re: Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Horus:
didn't u hear that the hippo has been terrorizing the community. This is a situation of hippo gone wild. And so has to be gunned down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Gunned Down In Badagry While Swallowing A Goat It Strangled To Death / Chimpanzee Follows Farmer Home In Cross River State (photos) / The Sciences Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.