Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect (2880 Views)

Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Fayose Seeks 7 Months Tenure Extension Aborted By Impeachment / National Protest: APC Blast Tuface, Calls Him Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by MakeADifference: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2017
I am not writing this for anyone but for people like Tinubu, Oyegun, and those old men who run APC. Akande inclusive.

Don't think you've won. Is this democracy? No. The worst of Babangida annulling June 12 is better than you doing everything you could to scuttle our little protest. Babangida is much righteous than you APC.

Don't think you've won. Is this freedom? No. The worst of Abacha locking up innocent people and killing many isn't comparable to you using police and DSS to harass young people who only wants the best for their future and their nation.

Don't think you've won. Is this a useful change? No. The worst of PDP is better than the best of APC. Apart from allegations of corruption (mostly propaganda for only one person has been jailed for corruption since your crazy 21 months in power). PDP gave power to us. Power to protest. Power to vote our displeasure. What did ApC do? They changed it. They took our power to protest.

Don't think you've won. Is this leadership? No. Jona was daily harassed by APC and Nigerians. How many people did he lock up? How many did he threaten? He only used words to express the future calamity that supporting APC will bring. Now is he not right?

I pray you all live long to see your shame. I pray you will not be counted among heroes past. I pray your disappointments will surpass the disappointments of millions of youth that you took their protest.

I pray Nigeria will be great, but ApC will NEVER be in the history of that great Nigeria. Continue with your recession.

Shameless old men; sissies frightened by a simple young illiterate musician who lacks moral rights - as you maligned him.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by segebase(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by sekundosekundo: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
They can stop the protest but they can't stop us come 2019. APC have fallen into the trap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by izzou(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Despite the fact that we both are aggrieved, I don't think I agree with you. It's not about the political party. It's about governance.

Apc is filled with aggrieved pdp members. There is no difference. Our problem is that our leaders simply do not care. That should be your cry, not the political party.

My problem with Buhari is because he is incompetent, not because he is in APC. If I see a candidate who is credible, and in APC, I would gladly vote them again.

Choose credibility always sir, not political larty

4 Likes

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by TheLawTheLegal: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
h
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by mightyhazell: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Apc, an evil party of demons

7 Likes

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by MakeADifference: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2017
If a militant group approaches me now, I will be tempted. The height of pains and annoyance in me and 2019 is still 2 years again.

I known what I will do. I will start writing a book "2019 people you should never vote for ever".

1. Muhammadu Buhari

sekundosekundo:
They can stop the protest but they can't stop us come 2019. APC have fallen into the trap.

2 Likes

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by DropShot: 7:04am On Feb 05, 2017
Did APC stop anyone from protesting?
Na wa o!

3 Likes

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by MakeADifference: 7:09am On Feb 05, 2017
No. It was PDP. In fact it was Jonathan that gave police the instruction to harass, threaten, then plead that protest be stopped.

DropShot:
Na wa o!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by Ahmadgani(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2017
Some nigerians always act like tourists in their own country.

Like say them no know nigeria.
Our leaders care less about us

1 Like

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by blackmantis: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2017
The fire has been started it can't be put out easily. Tuface or not people are tired.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by Ngokafor(f): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2017
...Unfortunately its looks like this admin needs a group that can match them on the same level of madness...IPOB sure comes to mind.

...Any Nigerian deluded enough to think that this is Goodluck Jonathan's administration where you can act and say whatever you like because he believed in the rule of law(to an extent though)..you are joking..

...Dear Nigerians,you are all trapped with no way out except by divine intervention...If you are hoping to vote apc/buhari out in 2019 then you will be twice as disappointed as you are now...You were warned but didnt listen..

...Lets all Sai Barber! undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by omenkaLives(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2017
Keep whining!

Remind yourselves about Ojota and House of reps.

I bet it was democracy then regaardless.

What a bunch of sshameless hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by dunkem21(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2017
Many people will now understand the reason why we keep lipsrsealed
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by dunkem21(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Unfortunately its looks like this admin needs a group that can match them on the same level of madness...IPOB sure comes to mind.

...Any Nigerian deluded enough to think that this is Goodluck Jonathan's administration where you can act and say whatever you like because he believed in the rule of law(to an extent though)..you are joking..

...Dear Nigerians,you are all trapped with no way out except by divine intervention...If you are hoping to vote apc/buhari out in 2019 then you will be twice as disappointed as you are now...You were warned but didnt listen..

...Lets all Sai Barber! undecided

The people I dey laff are the people that think they can vote out anybody in 2019 .. grin

8 Likes

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by MakeADifference: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2017
How many protests happened then?
How many people were killed?
How many protests have we had in ApC days?
How many people have been killed?

Wailers, whinners, whatever. Nothing will remove the fact that 2015-2017 is in Nigeria records as the worst socioeconomic season in Nigeria's existence

Stomach that man.

omenkaLives:
Keep whining!

Remind yourselves about Ojota and House of reps.

I bet it was democracy then regaardless.

What a bunch of sshameless hypocrites.

9 Likes

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by MakeADifference: 7:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Wait till then. You may just find out you laughed too early.

dunkem21:

The people I dey laff are the people that think they can vote out anybody in 2019 .. grin
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by ionsman: 7:20am On Feb 05, 2017
O.p is there a river close to you? Apc just lost who's respect? This is why I get so fed up with Nigerians. Why was the protest botched? What were 2face's reasons? Assumption is a terrible thing.

What we need in Nigeria is a revolution and not this thrash you called a protest. I knew right from the onset it was a wild goose chase. Like Obj said,wait till 2019 to throw baba out if you hate him so much.

You come across as a pained guy.lf you like, type all the insults known to man against those old men,it won't change anything. So, stop wasting your time.I wonder when you guys would realize that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by dunkem21(m): 7:21am On Feb 05, 2017
MakeADifference:
No. It was PDP. In fact it was Jonathan that gave police the instruction to harass, threaten, then plead that protest be stopped.

You really get time ..

You did not even notice that all dead zombies resurrected on NL because of this protest ..

Na Fayose stop the protest. cool

2 Likes

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by dunkem21(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2017
MakeADifference:
Wait till then. You may just find out you laughed too early.

Oga, my predictions come in back to back ..
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by fastjett: 7:22am On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerias are all coward they don't want to die, the problem is not APC or PDP the problem is Nigeria themself, just a common threat everybody run away,how will our future be better if we can not confront out present situations. All we know best to do is to call God to come and solve our problem even when he has given us the wisdom to solve them. Am ashamed of this Nigeria.
2baba is a disgrace to the youth when you don't have the ball don't come out and start something u don't have the charisma to handle in the first place.
#I want revolution not 2baba kind of protest.

2 Likes

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by MakeADifference: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2017
OK. Is Buhari coming back to work tomorrow? shocked

dunkem21:

Oga, my predictions come in back to back ..

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by remedick: 7:32am On Feb 05, 2017
DropShot:
Na wa o!
You are not serious. Were we born yesterday? Isn't the handwriting on the wall for everyone to see? First they tried to use the police then they decide to organise their own, going as far as pay for facebook ads to advertise their shame that they too will protest against 2 face.

Who is fooling who. I am very sure the "i stand with devil president" will automatically not protest again after the annulled 2face's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by MakeADifference: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2017
A people that can't have a basic protest shouting REVOLUTION. Which comes before which?

Of course some people used JSS3 results to gain admission to university.

So why not?

ionsman:
O.p is there a river close to you? Apc just lost who's respect? This is why I get so fed up with Nigerians. Why was the protest botched? What were 2face's reasons? Assumption is a terrible thing.

What we need in Nigeria is a revolution and not this thrash you called a protest. I knew right from the onset it was a wild goose chase. Like Obj said,wait till 2019 to throw baba out if you hate him so much.

You come across as a pained guy.lf you like, type all the insults known to man against those old men,it won't change anything. So, stop wasting your time.I wonder when you guys would realize that.

1 Like

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by Baawaa(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2017
But APC said Nigerians can stage peaceful protest, while cancelling it when some mumus are ready.,Then ,this is my conclusion,APC is better than destiny killers PDP

1 Like

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by remedick: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2017
MakeADifference:

Don't mind that old idiot who is outside the country but chose to talk trash every time. He can die with APC.

1 Like

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 05, 2017
I give it to ipob, upon all the harassments and killings, they'll always hold a protest cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by EazyMoh(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2017
Heheheheh Oga who is stopping you from protesting? Go and protest now the police even promised you protection.
You are here blabbing, do you even have a voter's card?

1 Like

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by vedaxcool(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2017
DropShot:
Na wa o!

May you live long. .. Every idiotu who has data now falsely accuse anyone they don't like. APC ko Akpororo ni
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by vedaxcool(m): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2017
MakeADifference:
If a militant group approaches me now, I will be tempted. The height of pains and annoyance in me and 2019 is still 2 years again.

I known what I will do. I will start writing a book "2019 people you should never vote for ever".

1. Muhammadu Buhari

lol you are free to join militants but ...

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by ionsman: 8:16am On Feb 05, 2017
MakeADifference:
A people that can't have a basic protest shouting REVOLUTION. Which comes before which?

Of course some people used JSS3 results to gain admission to university.

So why not?

You gained admission with a JSS3 result? shocked Well that's a first...Mr man, you can start a trend on twitter,facebook, nairaland and instagram with #TheProtestMustContinue.People will defo reciprocate.

You don't have to come here whining(literally ) like a lost sheep.Or is your destiny in 2face's hand? Lead the protest and become a hero....Nansense!!!

P.s - Just saw EIE insisting the protest must continue on FP. Na all those ones be men...Not these empty barrels who come on Nairaland to blame old men/leaders for every single of their woes. Once again, Nansense!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by kayzat: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2017
DropShot:
Did APC stop anyone from protesting? Na wa o!

Does that mean the opposition can't organize and stage a protest without a certain 2face helping them?

The joke is not on 2face but the shame is on PDP goons who can't organize a common protest on their own but instead they are waiting for 2face to lead, PMB to give them the go ahead, falana, Mbaka, Tunde Bakare to be their mouthpiece and Tinubu to provide money and logistics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Set To Formerly Withdraw Support For Buhari On January 25 / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan And Wife In Their Otuoke Mansion. Photos / A Doctor Tells This Beautiful Lady That The Only Cure Is To Vote Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.