Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41330 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Politics Section needs Moderators to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thanks.

PS: Please note that it will be a lot easier to make this decision if you keep this thread civil and not derail it. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
hiaan 4 Mod's? I nominate Ngwakwe
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hehehehehehe..gringringrin

Can we nominate?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by pandriod: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
FreeGlobe: hiaan 4 Mod's? I nominate Ngwakwe

3 ibo mods? are you out of your mind?

5 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
pandriod:

Yoruba mods have always shown to be tribalist so we can't trust them again cool

8 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
In the spirit of federal character I nominate tomakint. cool

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Pygru: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
FreeGlobe: In the spirit of federal character I nominate tomakint. cool
seconded

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Clerverly: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
FreeGlobe: In the spirit of federal character I nominate tomakint. cool

Mechie onu, why not nominate insincere 9gerian? Ndi arab
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
DECEPTION @ ITS PEAK !!! undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by pandriod: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
To start with, I think BEREM should replace Sexkilz.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by pandriod: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
FreeGlobe: [s]
Yoruba mods have always shown to be tribalist so we can't trust them again[/s] cool

According to the ibos. This is not Biafraland.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Obinscopy they've started derailing the thread o gringringrin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tolexander: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Obinoscopy: Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Politics Section needs Moderators to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thanks.

PS: Please note that it will be a lot easier to make this decision if you keep this thread civil and not derail it. Thank you.
you should have stated that no nomination is accepted for now cos this will lead to derailing the thread.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yes boss!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by write2obi(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
Am interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
pandriod:

They wont amend d constitution of d site's sector na! Its a virtual world for christ's sakes. Lol! No fear.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by automaticcars: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
I nominate GenBuhari.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
pandriod: To start with, I think BEREM should replace Sexkilz.
cool cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
This was fun
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Another joke? Well I don't expect such from u.

Interest stated. I am.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ndu_Chucks nko? cheesy

or

Naptu.

If they're interested.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Seun doesn't pay his moderators despite the time they spend moderating this forum. Other forums i know pay their moderators and even pay the highest poster for his contributions in such a forum. Why is Nairaland different, Seun Osewa? angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by LMAyedun(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
pandriod: To start with, I think BEREM should replace Sexkilz.
I support.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
LOL
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
berem: Seun doesn't pay his moderators despite the time they spend moderating this forum. Other forums i know pay their moderators and even pay the highest poster for his contributions in such a forum. Why is Nairaland different, Seun Osewa? angry

So em? Does dat mean u'll opt out to even d odds for us first timers? cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tolexander: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
I think a lady should be considered.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
berem: Seun doesn't pay his moderators despite the time they spend moderating this forum. Other forums i know pay their moderators and even pay the highest poster for his contributions in such a forum. Why is Nairaland different, Seun Osewa? angry
Dont mind Seun and his Nairaland. Here, prominent posters are rewarded with a BAN.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Dont mind Seun and his Nairaland. Here, prominent posters are rewarded with a BAN.
LOL! only on nairaland such shyte happens! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Naptu2 would be perfect
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nduchucks: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
isale_gan2: Ndu_Chucks nko? cheesy

or

Naptu.

If they're interested.

I dey kampe if oga at the top does not veto. Also Obinoscopy may be harboring grudges since I beat him hands down in a debate a couple of months ago cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by fatherab1: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
The name Sexkilz seems †̥☺ belong †̥☺ sexuality and Romance section- if names are things †̥☺ go by

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Phed Borrow Code / 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea / Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.