Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo (12893 Views)

Latest On MMM And GHWW / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by sauceEEP(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2017
Boring
Stale
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by refreshrate: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2017
Really very stupid post
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by elfico(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2017
E don do na.

No use kicking a man who is down already. if pesin commit suicide because of all these posts na una head e dey.
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Emma1Oj(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2017
Delay is not denial. yes it pains that you have money but yet you can't access it. but I promise you all that mmm will bounce back bigger , stronger and better, and all you that's has murder mmm through your comment and post will have no choice than to beg and join. I even provide another help last week.

1 Like

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by refreshrate: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2017
Stupid posts are best treated stupidly
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by refreshrate: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2017
Who put this on fp ?
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by geraob1: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2017
dguvnur:
For those who lost hard earned money after being deceived I TRULY FEEL FOR YOU.

In all honesty, some may have succeeded, but this only shows how much the country has failed.

We need to take care of each other and protect our country/ economy...... No one else will do it for us.

So here is a compilation of lies people #told / #stilltelling themselves:

1. There is No Central Account So Your Money Cannot Be Taken By Anyone

The truth is that MMM is setup in such a way that the guys at the top can channel and transfer huge funds probably going into hundreds of millions of naira out of the system and leave the low-level members to pay for it. This is primarily what has happened; you don’t see top Guiders complaining? Why? They have made their huge profits from gaming gullible people at the bottom of the pyramid.

2. It is a Mutual Help Community

If this is so, I am sure Nigerians are very kind people, the fact that millions cannot ‘Get Help’ tells you, you entered a Ponzi scheme not a mutual help community.

3. Authorities in Different Countries are Against MMM Because it Threatens Commercial Banks

This is practically not true in Nigeria because you Mavrodians were paying money into each other’s’ bank accounts; the more transactions you do, the more money banks make. Nigerian regulators like the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) warned people against MMM and similar schemes because it is their duty to do so. As you probably realize now, they cannot help you if you lose money from the scheme, what they should have done, they did.

4. MMM is Not an Investment, It is Charity

Then why are you worried and your blood pressure rising? I do not lose sleep over charity I give, if you are losing sleep over money you put in MMM that is not coming back to you, then you were investing in the hopes of a huge return, not giving charity.

5. Mavrodi Cares So Much About the World and Created MMM to Help the Poor

Really? An ex-convict from Russia where you can get away with a lot of things that will land you in jail in other countries cares about you? Sorry, Sergei Mavrodi is just a convict that has not changed his ways.

6. You are Helping to Positively Change the World by Joining and Promoting MMM

You mean you are helping Mavrodi scam more people. The world definitely needs positive change. However, it is not going to come from Ponzi schemes like MMM.

7. Those that are Asking You Not to Join MMM are Jealous of Mavrodians

‘A fool and his money are easily parted’, nothing to be jealous about in this.

8. Mavros keep Growing and are Actually Worth Much

At least now you know that you can have 1 trillion Mavros but it will not buy you anything at the market, maybe a dirty slap though.

9. Nobody is Controlling the System, It is self-sustaining

Now, you know better of course. From freezing accounts to changing the rules in the middle of the game, you definitely have someone bossing you around in this Ponzi scheme.

10. Those that Warn You Against MMM Do Not Want to Be Rich

You really need to be part of our organization’s meetings to see that there are probably very few Mavrodians that have more drive to make money than me. The only difference is some of us seek legitimate money and are not looking for get-rich-quick schemes.

Is it ur money or ur risk. If u CNT do anything to help ur fellow man u cn @ least keep quiet n not add to deir woes. Blacks!! Am sure u were 1 of does green wt envy wen that ur guy was doing tns courtesy of d scheme. Nw u cm 2 indirectly gloat. Ppl still gtn paid. Ds tym d bile wey de ur Belle go burst. Jealous black goat
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Life4Varnity: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2017
bbm2016:
E don do una
Just let the sleeping dog lie

No o we won't let the sleeping dog lie o
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by KingsArome(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2017
Nonsense
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2017
where are all those ediots that were following me upandan when I was critically helping their miserable destinies that have been set of pause mode. Some even claimed to have received help that day, received help my black azz. See as una number 1 Guider Chuddy Ugorji don turn billionaire overnight as a result of mumulism and is now in far away Philippines flexing. Need i say, long live MMM

1 Like

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Ezegozie(m): 9:48am On Feb 05, 2017
dguvnur:

In all honesty, some may have succeeded, but this only shows how much the country has failed.

We need to take care of each other and protect our country/ economy...... No one else will do it for us.

The truth is that MMM is setup in such a way that the guys at the top can channel and transfer huge funds probably going into hundreds of millions of naira out of the system and leave the low-level members to pay for it. This is primarily what has happened; you don’t see top Guiders complaining? Why? They have made their huge profits from gaming gullible people at the bottom of the pyramid.

If this is so, I am sure Nigerians are very kind people, the fact that millions cannot ‘Get Help’ tells you, you entered a Ponzi scheme not a mutual help community.

3. Authorities in Different Countries are Against MMM Because it Threatens Commercial Banks

This is practically not true in Nigeria because you Mavrodians were paying money into each other’s’ bank accounts; the more transactions you do, the more money banks make. Nigerian regulators like the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) warned people against MMM and similar schemes because it is their duty to do so. As you probably realize now, they cannot help you if you lose money from the scheme, what they should have done, they did.

Then why are you worried and your blood pressure rising? I do not lose sleep over charity I give, if you are losing sleep over money you put in MMM that is not coming back to you, then you were investing in the hopes of a huge return, not giving charity.

Really? An ex-convict from Russia where you can get away with a lot of things that will land you in jail in other countries cares about you? Sorry, Sergei Mavrodi is just a convict that has not changed his ways.

You mean you are helping Mavrodi scam more people. The world definitely needs positive change. However, it is not going to come from Ponzi schemes like MMM.

At least now you know that you can have 1 trillion Mavros but it will not buy you anything at the market, maybe a dirty slap though.

Now, you know better of course. From freezing accounts to changing the rules in the middle of the game, you definitely have someone bossing you around in this Ponzi scheme.

You really need to be part of our organization’s meetings to see that there are probably very few Mavrodians that have more drive to make money than me. The only difference is some of us seek legitimate money and are not looking for get-rich-quick schemes.

Why are you more pained than we, the true Mavrodians?
I have my 300k frozen and yet planning to put more money into the system once the new model is fully implemented, while you who has nothing frozen is wailiing like a castrated monkey as I am going about my good business.
Even if MMM restarts and I lose the 300k, I won't feel pained because I know how MMM has changed my life.
Why has Nigerians failed to receive sense atleast for once and go about their normal business instead of poke nosing into somethings beyond their small knowledge?

Really joblessness and wretchedness are the only two things that can make a fully grown man repeating the same post all the time and also make moderators keep recycling the Same post all the time.
I don't blame you, I blamed the fact that you don't have anything tangible to do

2 Likes

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Maj196(m): 9:51am On Feb 05, 2017
MMM posts r becoming really boring. It's gone for good d participants know so, nd dey r trying to move on. seeing topics lyk dis makes dem nuts.
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by MakeADifference: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2017
Thou shall not kill.

kenonze:
grin

1 Like

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by vertueptime: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2017
I enjoy mmm post any time any day, lol

1 Like

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by madridguy(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2017
expired cucumber grin grin grin grin

Silentscreamer:
Op where were u when dis topic trended on fp? And d mod dat moved dis to fp must be high on expired cocumber..
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by SIRmanjar(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2017
dguvnur:

Una no dey taya to talk about dis MMM matta sef?Evryday una dey talk mmm..Make una leave talk for dose wey invest na.RUBBISH
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by SIRmanjar(m): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2017
Ezegozie:

I have my 300k frozen and yet planning to put more money into the system once the new model is fully implemented, while you who has nothing frozen is wailiing like a castrated monkey as I am going about my good business.
Even if MMM restarts and I lose the 300k, I won't feel pained because I know how MMM has changed my life.
Why has Nigerians failed to receive sense atleast for once and go about their normal business instead of poke nosing into somethings beyond their small knowledge?

Really joblessness and wretchedness are the only two things that can make a fully grown man repeating the same post all the time and also make moderators keep recycling the Same post all the time.
I don't blame you, I blamed the fact that you don't have anything tangible to do
U can imagine de idiottz dem o drinking panadol for anoder manz headache.
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by 12345baba(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2017
Op u be fool o
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by samsam2019: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2017
kidman96:
its funny how everyone claim to have seen the future of mmm and how they warned everyone bout it. but the truth is that so many people got rich through mmm and so many people lost their money. but I know all of you prophets of doom were initially jealous of those making money but didn't have the balls to take the risks so you started praying for it to fail just t justify your cowardice. and now its almost failed and you just can't move on.
it's not cowardice not to put money in mmm.

I mean like reallly is your brain painting you? Saying it's cowardice not to put money in mmm is like saying it's cowardice not to jump in front of a moving train; the end result is certain and doubtless.

If you ask me I'll say it's common sense not t put money in mmm that any sane person knew would eventually crash and burn.

If there's a voice whispering to you that it's ballsy that you put your money into a scam then you need to have your head examined

Too many idiots online
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Nathan2016: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2017
People viewing mmm topic is much.. Too much traffic

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by newmusic: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2017
You people should just shut up and let's hear word. MMM everyday.
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Revolva(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2017
well you guys nairaland should tell us your problem....you guys are real sadist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGmdU23XYA

tuface don fall our hand but the protest still goes on
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by samsam2019: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Ezegozie:

you have 300k in mmm

1 Like

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by berrystunn(m): 10:21am On Feb 05, 2017
People that really know and do mmm don't talk about it..

Some stupid people that use, the word Probably to do explanations

How can you explain something you dont know off??

Usu...
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by berrystunn(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2017
LasoulMacuby:
where are all those ediots that were following me upandan when I was critically helping their miserable destinies that have been set of pause mode. Some even claimed to have received help that day, received help my black azz. See as una number 1 Guider Chuddy Ugorji don turn billionaire overnight as a result of mumulism and is now in far away Philippines flexing. Need i say, long live MMM

Its old news go and sleep.

Get your ass ready to protest against looting from looters. 5/02/2017
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by ameh99: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2017
dguvnur:

The truth is most of this so call bloggers that come online to say terrible things about MMM are mostly ex-guiders who where blocked or disband from thesame ponzi scheme or moderators and promoters of other ponzi sceme , who felt MMM is their biggest compitition and needs to be eliminated cause what I see now is more of a personal fight than just an awereness post.
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Akinz0126(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2017
madridguy:
MTCHEW

MMM is a threat to some people just like Ronaldo to Barcelona.

Happy Birthday to you, the Emir of football, Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, ak.a CR7, a.ka. Ororo.
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Akinz0126(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2017
madridguy:
MTCHEW

MMM is a threat to some people just like Ronaldo to Barcelona.

Happy Birthday to you, the Emir of football, Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, ak.a CR7, a.ka. Ororo.

We go fit beat celta vigo today so?
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by madridguy(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2017
Our match na yesterday but has been cancelled due to bad weather.

Akinz0126:

We go fit beat celta vigo today so?
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by berrystunn(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2017
dguvnur:

MMM is old news.. Go and Sleep
Get your assss ready to protest against those that warn against MMM,

Those that where busy looting from looters all in the name of fighting corruption,

Those that kill our economy, those that made hardship, those that made too many Nigerians to join MMM.

Stand against them 6/02/2017
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Aroh48(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2017
The mod that push this shit to fp must be high on expired cow dung.
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by chelsea1116(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=madridguy post=53432365]MTCHEW

[b]MMM is a threat to some people just like Ronaldo to Barcelona.

hapi birthday to him..
y nt jus wish him well oda dan uploadin a pix of him showin superiority over a player who is d GREATEST EVA IN FOOTBALL...I hate messi and cr7 comparison cos d former is king of football...

(1) (2) (3)

US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" / These 8 Signs Can Tell You If A Stock Is Doomed / Consult Us For Your Business Name, Company (Private Limited) Registrations etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.