Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo (12895 Views)

Latest On MMM And GHWW / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by guy1234: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2017
MrAwePresident:
If NL spent as much time on APC as they did MMM Nigeria
Buhari will be out of office by now

16 years of PDP and no ponzi scheme was ever successfully
2 years of APC and the land is flowing with ponzi schemes.

I'm a born again zombie... Now I can see the light

Were you still breastfeeding in the days of wealth solution, pennywise, nospecto, open gate etc ?

1 Like

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Niceiroko: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2017
madridguy:
MTCHEW

MMM is a threat to some people just like Ronaldo to Barcelona.

Happy Birthday to you, the Emir of football, Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, ak.a CR7, a.ka. Ororo.
wetin concern u,if u wan write write go give buhari economy team to improve d economy
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Chloekim(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2017
MrAwePresident:
If NL spent as much time on APC as they did MMM Nigeria
Buhari will be out of office by now

16 years of PDP and no ponzi scheme was ever successfully
2 years of APC and the land is flowing with ponzi schemes.

I'm a born again zombie... Now I can see the light
Probably you are still a toddler when NEW FREEDOM,WEALTH CREATION and its likes were terrorizing the country between 2006 and 2008. Some others came in smaller form in Kwara State like AROCOM,DAMATOP etc. All within the PDP rule of 16 years. I'm not defending APC because they are an old wine in a new bottle. I dont know why people expect much from them forgetting that Gods kingdom is the solution to human problem

1 Like

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Daddybright1986(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2017
Don't Blame Tuface

Please don't blame Tuface. Remember what happened to the Shiites? Till date, no one has been arrested or prosecuted. Zakzaky remains jailed! At least 346 Shiites (by government admission) killed and buried in mass graves. Tuface is an entertainer, not an undertaker. He does not want to bury his fans. What Nigerians should be asking is where are Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, and Mbaka? They are there watching as the Naira dips to ₦500 to $1 forgetting that they almost crucified Jonathan when it was ₦180 to $1 under his leadership[color=#990000][/color]
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by NaWetinDey(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2017
These paid agents do not know the intricacies of marketing. You may think you are putting off MMM so that bank customers can leave their savings behind or whatever but, in truth, you are publicizing MMM and getting more people interested. I wonder what your paymasters will do to you soon because MMM is coming fully back and with a hyper-tech touch. I bet you will 'nichodemusly' join.
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Ezegozie(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2017
samsam2019:
you have 300k in mmm

I know to you, 300k is equivalent to 300million.
Poor ass
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by HRich(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2017
bbm2016:
E don do una Just let the sleeping dog lie
Your money wey lost still paining you
no be our fault nah
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Sleezwizz: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Now I see clearly that NL has no story that can hit FP apart from MMM stories but its becoming boring day by day, ain't you guys tired?.. What a useless platform..
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by satowind(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2017
BIA seun this is madness your forum seems to want people to commit suicide. This attitude of your and your admin is unwise , people post their fortune and now you make it a point of duty to mock them daily. It is high time you control your admins on what they move to front page. It is make the lovely forum we all enjoy look stupid and will lose traffic for you too
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Rick9(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2017
Tazmode:
Hehehe grin

This is some serious déjà vu,

I've read this post on Nairaland previously and commented on it
and it was on the front page isn't it ?
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Rick9(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2017
These MMM news don tire me, we have more pressing issues that need our undivided attention, and we are here speculating about a Scheme that is already been confirmed dead n buried.
Nairaland need to grow
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by dominique(f): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2017
Old topic, plagiarized from another Nairalander

https://www.nairaland.com/3592912/top-10-lies-mavrodians-told#53126596

(1) (2) (3)

US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" / These 8 Signs Can Tell You If A Stock Is Doomed / Consult Us For Your Business Name, Company (Private Limited) Registrations etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.