Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) (53393 Views)

James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori Released From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Jayson1: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
shatap! what was Ibori's crime? that he 'laundered ' cash? mtcheww. most of you guys against his release don't even understand the political setup. most of these men been arrested are just a threat to the govt, they have the power to intimidate the FG.

the only way the govt can silence them is to put them behind bars.
Wch big man in power never carry huge sums enter UK before?
Lol, don't mind those witless donkey's.

grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayson1:
I'm so sorry dear, I find it very difficult to comprehend this truckload of bullshit you just typed.

I asked you a very simple question but you're avoiding it.

☆Ibori don rob you before

A one line sentence is what you intepreted as "Truckload"

Daily reminder not to argue with fools, else they bring you down to their level.

Janeh wink
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Jayson1: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Admin401:

A one line sentence is what you intepreted as "Truckload"

Daily reminder not to argue with fools, else they bring you down to their level.

Janeh wink

You just prove to me that you're the leader of them all (f0ols)

A witless one at that.

Sorry, but that's the truth right there. grin

Au revoir chairlady of (f0ols) wink
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Tominiola: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayson1:
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori, the Odidigboigbo 1 of Africa.

God bless the good people of Delta State.

grin grin grin grin With people like you Nigeria can't move forward. Why are you praising him?

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by ngolokante(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tolexander:
Imagine!

Law enforcement officers who are meant to bring about sanity, seen among those celebrating a corrupt and convicted politician expecting cash to be dropped so they could struggle with the mob for the cash.

Little wonder we couldn't get Ibori convicted in Nigeria.

The Britons will just be shaking their heads, seeing this pic.

This picture is a microcosm of our problems in this country...and your comment summarizes our burden as a people... It's as if corruption is in our DNA

1 Like

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Tominiola: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
ezechinwa2:
what a country...
80% stupid only 20% sane

Later these same 80% will be making useless noise " Afonja this. Afonja that.." This country is full of hypocrites. God help us all.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Tominiola: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Admin401:

Tell me what are his values and worth, while keeping in mind the following phrase "there is no honor amongst thieves"

-12marks.

Gbayi!
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Jayson1: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tominiola:

grin grin grin grin With people like you Nigeria can't move forward. Why are you praising him?
Lemme ask you a quick question, are you from Delta state? If yes, you'll join me and the good people of delta state to celebrate him.

But if you're not, then just keep quiet and praise your own governor.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Tominiola: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayson1:
Lemme ask you a quick question, are you from Delta state? If yes, you'll join me and the good people of delta state to celebrate him.

But if you're not, then just keep quiet and praise your own governor.

grin Continue to celebrate the thief and crook oops I mean former governor, I won't hold you back.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by abbeyty(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
I think Nigeria is the only country where criminals are celebrated.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Jayson1: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tominiola:

grin Continue to celebrate the thief and crook oops I mean former governor, I won't hold you back.
Sure we will celebrate him.

Lol, "hold me back"

Funny autistic fellow. grin
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by str8talk1: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tolexander:
Imagine!

Law enforcement officers who are meant to bring about sanity, seen among those celebrating a corrupt and convicted politician expecting cash to be dropped so they could struggle with the mob for the cash.

Another first from APC government. Truly, this Party us finished for life. Any one putting any hope or trust in this Party is just living in a fool's paradise.

By the way, is our President back from his holidays?
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by flexxingben: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Police officers 'birds of d same feathers', with Ibori Celebrating corruption. We need blood revolution to set this country free from those high ranking celebrated criminals called politicians.d days of dirty politicians r numbered in this country. We must sanitize it from d unclean hands.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Jayson1: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tominiola:

It is your father who is an autistic fellow. dumb idiot! It's because of fools and uneducated idiots like you that's why Nigeria is the way it is todat. Keep suffering and smiling okay? Those of us living abroad have nothing to worry about. It's fools like you that have things to worry about cuz at the end of the day Ibori is not going to give you jack. He just going to keep buying houses and cars while you suffer and smile.
Lol, thanks.

I wish you well over there. grin grin
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
my good friend kowor, were you amongst the celebrants? grin
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Tominiola: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayson1:
Lol, thanks.

I wish you well over there. grin grin

kick rocks
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Abusombody: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
una when da criticized this man go Oghara u go see within this man do then u go join in the celebration. which politician nor be thief for Nigeria even the present ones in APC
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by profmallor: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
There is a clear difference, the Northern leaders steal from your land so their people celebrate them. Your leaders steal from your land, and you celebrate them - there is a huge difference my friend.

kodded:

abacha did not steal cool

what the north can do, the south can do better

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by lucas101: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
johnpaulo:
Pray for Nigeria

To what end.....so people no dey pray since 1960 abi na God deaf...?
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Olukat(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
goslowgoslow:

Two wrong does not make a right! I pity all of you.

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by samsam2019: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
emeijeh:
There was a country
there was never a country
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tolexander:
Imagine!

What is the difference between Ibori and the police; after all both of them cannot resist bribe.

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Mbediogu(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Can you imagine this from the police? Police is friend of transgressors. In Nigeria they would have arranged a jail break for him, and at end of the month receive pay from taxpayers money.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Tolexander: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
shatap! what was Ibori's crime? that he 'laundered ' cash? mtcheww. most of you guys against his release don't even understand the political setup. most of these men been arrested are just a threat to the govt, they have the power to intimidate the FG.

the only way the govt can silence them is to put them behind bars.
Wch big man in power never carry huge sums enter UK before?
keeping shut and it posting anything would have made your appear full of wisdom!
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by awoluyi(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
johnpaulo:
Pray for Nigeria
. May God Almighty bless Nigeria with men and women of honor, wisdom, integrity and sound conscience to lead the nation. May the confused masses particularly the youths receive knowledge and understanding needed to refocus their minds on things that of higher value expecially their future that appears bleak. I reject on their behave spirit of slavery, thugry, cultism, violence and ungodly manipulations of the politicians. Eternal Rock, cause them to refuse being expectators in the land flowing with milk and honey while the children of treasury looters are buying properties in Dubai, US and UK. King of glory, uproot speedily all generational and foundational influences confronting the good people of Nigeria. Jehovah-Nissi I ask You for these because I know you can do more than I ask for IJN. Amen.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by bams2999(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
I don't understand
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
seunmsg:
I am not surprised at all. If we turn the table, the same people criticising those celebrating Ibori's return will do same for criminals from their hometown. Even people who still refer to Jonathan as hero are criticising those celebrating Ibori.

As a people, our values are extremely crooked. So, let's stop the hypocrisy. This is exactly who we are. Corrupt values=corrupt citizenry=corrupt leaders.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Adsen: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
All the people conderming the rousing welcome Ibori received yesterday from Deltan should know as a fact that Ibori affected Deltans positively during his tenure that most Deltans do not believe he was corrupt.

After all, where are the saints?

Even when people talk about values of morality, where would all the commentators be when we draw the line from negative through zero to positive.

That we are celebrating him is an indication that after evaluating Delta state against Delta state over time and Delta state against other States, the man Ibori scored at least a B

LET THOSE WHO THINK THEY HAVE NO SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

The man ruled us for 8 years and touched our lives positively. That is why we are celebrating him.

Gbam
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by ezigr8(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
chai dis country is doom
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by vRendoh(m): 1:18am On Feb 06, 2017
Tolexander:
Imagine!

My Guy...the Britons are more dangerous thieves than our Politicians. ....how many other Iboris do they know and refused to mentioned. Till this very moment ...Nigeria monies are still being taken over there....no mind them! We as a people can only solve our problems ourselves no be oyinbo. We must understand the big difference between us and them_ oyinbo and understand that there is competition. ....they don't want us near them.....Blacks ..grow up
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 06, 2017
I am not in support of Ibori looting but till date, his achievements in Delta State can still be seen. The hungry he feed, the homeless he sheltered and the children he gave education before, after and during his tenure just cannot forget him. Which of our politicians has not stolen by the way? I need at least three names. He was the scapegoat cos he was caught. He was made to suffer for stepping on toes.Let's face it, Nigeria is riddled with corruption in all spheres. Adams Oshiomhole who seemed uptight and faultless at some point is singing a different tune today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures / #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) / Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.