Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) (53394 Views)

James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori Released From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by auggie340(f): 5:05am On Feb 06, 2017
this is just a case of a son celebrating his father, who stole to rescue him from d clutches of death...the son would always appreciate his father but d robbed one would always see him as a criminal

he looted the nation's wealth and pumped into his state

to d deltans, he'll always be a hero....to d rest of Nigerians, a criminal
Everything is fvcked up in dis country sha...hmmmn
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by JegaQuin: 6:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Nigeria still has a long way to go!!! Celebrating a known criminal! Hope the wailers again blame Buhari for this?

Tolexander:
Imagine!

Law enforcement officers who are meant to bring about sanity, seen among those celebrating a corrupt and convicted politician expecting cash to be dropped so they could struggle with the mob for the cash.

Little wonder we couldn't get Ibori convicted in Nigeria.

The Britons will just be shaking their heads, seeing this pic.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Godson32(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Wetin u wan the policeman to do,make him arrest am again? The man (Ibori) has paid for his crime nah,now he is a freeman and being celebrated.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by davidif: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2017
kodded:
God bless you my brother

the north support their own while we condemn our own,

Since when did two wrongs make a right? Why can't we all unite and condemn corruption be it from our tribe or elsewhere? Stealing is stealing whether it is in Hausa or in IBO.

This is one of the reasons why Nigeria is still poor. Its because of its difficulty attractting foreign investment because of the high levels of corruptiin. Who want to put there money in a country where they are not sure they can get it back.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by davidif: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2017
Jayson1:
A true Deltan knows the value and worth of this great man. Only non deltans will come here to tag him a thief when their state governors are legendary criminals.

Again, God bless the big heart of the nation and God bless you too.

Why can't we all unite and condemn corruption be it from our tribe or elsewhere? Stealing is stealing no matter whether it is in the North or in the South. Wrong is wrong.

This is one of the reasons why Nigeria is still poor. Its because of its difficulty attractting foreign investment because of the high levels of corruptiin. Who want to put there money in a country where they are not sure they can get it back.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by komekn(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2017
Jayson1:
A true Deltan knows the value and worth of this great man. Only non deltans will come here to tag him a thief when their state governors are legendary criminals.

Again, God bless the big heart of the nation and God bless you too.

I am a true undiluted and unadulterated Deltan with gas being flared at my backyard.

I DO NOT CELEBRATE CONVICTED AND CONFIRMED CRIMINALS no matter where they are from.

I see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GREAT in this petty thief turned Grand thief to commend or celebrate rather I hide myself in shame as a huge number of misguided and self seeking Cheer leaders welcome back thier criminal leader.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Jayson1: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2017
komekn:

I am a true undiluted and unadulterated Deltan with gas being flared at my backyard.

I DO NOT CELEBRATE CONVICTED AND CONFIRMED CRIMINALS no matter where they are from.

I see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GREAT in this petty thief turned Grand thief to commend or celebrate rather I hide myself in shame as a huge number of misguided and self seeking Cheer leaders welcome back thier criminal leader.
That's your opinion.

Bye for now.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2017
that jubilations has eraned them atleast 5k that day lol. smh for naija. celebrating criminals since 1213 AD
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Kowor(f): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
my good friend kowor, were you amongst the celebrants? grin
Hehe. No sire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.