Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) (64005 Views)

Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by eltalentino(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Saintp:

You said it all. Beremx and Doctokwus are the only PMB supporters that are doing it cos they want Nigeria to get better. Most of all others guys here are on Lai's payroll and that is why they will never speak the truth.

The so called Patriots who are waiting for the boat to sink before seeking remedy? They are not to be taken seriously. History has a way of paying back especially in this cyber age
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Beremx(f): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
wristbangle:

Pls kindly ignore those useless bablers as if their IE hero will make things better if he is still there.

Imagine if he is still there and things are like this, we would be thinking of the current dry bamboo of a president for 2019 presidential candidate.

Thank God our vote and voice really matter in the last election, by 2019, the shameful Daura kunu will be voted out.

I appreciate what you stand for and u have my respect, anytime, anyday
I have always ignored them. I was just pushed to reply one of them today and you see what i got in reply. if i still blindly support Buhari, same ediots will still attack me.

Some people sha...
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
God bless you for your comment.
amen!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Gwan2(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
ELPablochapo:

No way, because your support for him was second to none. In fact your likes should be arrested by the good people of this country for being one of the brains behind this mess.
Shut up!.....She campaigned for him which was her right, exercised her franchise believing in his policy to take Nigeria a step further, had the capacity to admit his policy not going as she was made to believe and all u can type is the trash above?......U need mental rehap undecided

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by freeze001(f): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
wristbangle:

Pls kindly ignore those useless bablers as if their IE hero will make things better if he is still there.

Imagine if he is still there and things are like this, we would be thinking of the current dry bamboo of a president for 2019 presidential candidate.

Thank God our vote and voice really matter in the last election, by 2019, the shameful Daura kunu will be voted out.

I appreciate what you stand for and u have my respect, anytime, anyday

The bold part is the real concern for me and discerning Nigerians. From what you see and from conduct of elections in this regime can u beat your chest for sure that 'your vote and voice will really matter and that the shameful daura kunu will be voted out'? That for me is the major problem.
That Bubu is a bigot and complete failure is not in doubt but will he allow the majority and rule of law prevail? Today court judgments are not worth the paper they are written on, did anyone need to let this kinda tyrant in just because of change?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Bahddo(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ooni:
I support 2face. My people think after voting along ethnic lines and hatred for Ibos they can use 2face as human shield to protest against the evil administration we foisted on ourselves. The military purchased helicopter from Russia and has used it on IDP and you think 2face dont fear them?

Two face has millions of dollars and children to spend it on and therefore not ready to cut short his life on a protest I and my friends here in Osogbo have vowed never to take part in. I dont blame him.He prolly learnt how we betrayed our sons like Awolowo who later killed himself without a word from us, Abiola during election saga and ObJ who was to die in prison until Ibos saved him.
He reckoned such a fate would befall him if he continued.
I hail his decision and am sure his children will appreciate it in future.

We must learn to protest boldly without human shield.

If not, i believe by the time we finish this long four years, we would have learnt our lessons.
well said. I'm shocked people are calling him a coward, that he should be prepared to die for what he believes in.

Nigeria ehn... Heaven knows I cannot make a sacrifice for this country and its ungrateful inhabitants. God sef go vex for me.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by BabylonCruise(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
LegalBaby:
after i took a flight from abuja to lagos angry
We now know you fly.....
thanks for the info....
U can sleep now.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by freeze001(f): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Gwan2:

Shut up!.....She campaigned for him which was her right, exercised her franchise believing in his policy to take Nigeria a step further, had the capacity to admit his policy not going as she was made to believe and all u can type is the trash above?......U need mental rehap undecided

His policy? Apart from promises out of touch with reality, what policy did he even explain? What convinced that kind of blind belief? Yes, GEJ hadn't done the best there was to do but were we really so desperate that we had to get locked into the madness we see today? Was GMB the only alternative? That is the issue! Till now, World bank is still waiting for economic blueprint to determine the feasibility or otherwise of the loan he seeks...why? Is that a serious person at work? Is it surprising? Was this not clear at the time of election?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by mightyhazell: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ooni:
I support 2face. My people think after voting along ethnic lines and hatred for Ibos they can use 2face as human shield to protest against the evil administration we foisted on ourselves. The military purchased helicopter from Russia and has used it on IDP and you think 2face dont fear them?

Two face has millions of dollars and children to spend it on and therefore not ready to cut short his life on a protest I and my friends here in Osogbo have vowed never to take part in. I dont blame him.He prolly learnt how we betrayed our sons like Awolowo who later killed himself without a word from us, Abiola during election saga and ObJ who was to die in prison until Ibos saved him.
He reckoned such a fate would befall him if he continued.
I hail his decision and am sure his children will appreciate it in future.

We must learn to protest boldly without human shield.

If not, i believe by the time we finish this long four years, we would have learnt our lessons.
great one

Kabiyesi grin

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
joycesims:

Woman wrapper

What's that?
It better be a compliment. tongue
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by eltalentino(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
gratiaeo:

Buhari lacked capacity to govern this country and it showed from day 1 (controversial waec certificate, debate, election form) yuo cant plant apple and expect to harvest mango

You are right.... Though I have forgiven those who brought him to power. They thought the tough guy would get things going after seeking elections for 4 times. It turns out he just wanted to rule not serve.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by freeze001(f): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
I have always ignored them. I was just pushed to reply one of them today and you see what i got in reply. if i still blindly support Buhari, same ediots will still attack me.

Some people sha...

I still ask, what were you thinking? How could this nonsense have been the alternative? Were there no others? Insult all you can but while you're at it, I wish you'd stop, think and answer. What convinced you? I expected the issues around his qualification (certificate brouhaha) to have given y'all some pause. What really was so all-fired amazing that it had to be him and no other?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by MonPro: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Gozzzy:
Lauretta onochie is an outright disgrace to Igbo race!!!!

POC, the bini woman said she is not Igbo and I'm sure Igbo agree with her. Sending young female teens to Italy to go and be bleeped for Euros is not an Igbo thing.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by maclatunji: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
LegalBaby:
after i took a flight from abuja to lagos angry

You got scammed, you can still protest as a free citizen or are you a groupie wanting to feel among?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by wristbangle: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
freeze001:

The bold part is the real concern for me and discerning Nigerians. From what you see and from conduct of elections in this regime can u beat your chest for sure that 'your vote and voice will really matter and that the shameful daura kunu will be voted out'? That for me is the major problem.
That Bubu is a bigot and complete failure is not in doubt but will he allow the majority and rule of law prevail? Today court judgments are not worth the paper they are written on, did anyone need to let this kinda tyrant in just because of change?

No amount of ringing and compromise can go against the people's voice when almost all geo-political zones except for few (like 1 or 2) will protest against the desperation of the current epic failure regime not to step down when it's obvious they won't glee much votes from people if the situation persists till then.

2dugged:
today is a good Sunday for me then grin, but I have never been a party person na, have always been neutral, anyway happy Sunday!

Happy sunday to u as well. Yeah I like diplomatic people.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
freeze001:

I still ask, what were you thinking? How could this nonsense have been the alternative? Were there no others? Insult all you can but while you're at it, I wish you'd stop, think and answer. What convinced you? I expected the issues around his qualification (certificate brouhaha) to have given y'all some pause. What really was so all-fired amazing that it had to be him and no other?
I have been following your comments and i can understand, but I think you should save your energy for the irredeemable zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria, who dont seem to understand the meaning of patriotism, and refer to themselves as progressives, alot of people made this very mistake, but like I said earlier that is one of the trick we as citizens have to know that polithiefians only use party to divide us during elections, some even stoop low to use tribal and religious sentiments, but after the elections it's just the government and the masses, I suggest you let it go
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by TinaAnita(f): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by wristbangle: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:

Some people sha...

What you clamoured for is good governance and I appreciate the fact that you are going against the stench of failure oozing from the current administration which shows you are indeed a patriot.

People throwing unnecessary tantrums for your likes because of your stand against their useless hero should ask themselves this question, will it really be better if it's their master still ruling?

These politicians know the divide and rule game well. They are same shameful caucus who toss the lives of masses like kite. Our voice as a nation matters, these useless polithievans don't care a bit about us
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by bayelsaowei(m): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Redoil:
e.g madridguy, vedxacool, 0biageli, dropshot et al
those zombies are irredeemable...

They are robotic zombies
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by ibietela2(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
PDP protest indeed.

The protest must go on with or without Tuface.

Hian.....

You sef wan protest? You go fit run?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by ibietela2(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
If indeed i did, i would still be a die hard Buhari supporter till today. It's high time you and your likes stopped pestering my mentions and reminding me how i campaigned for Buhari.

We will it tongue
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by ibietela2(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
SaulRazor:

Please you can blame her for her change in direction , I was shocked to see that after all the years she put in for the APC na İ pass my neighbour generator she still dey use ...who won't be angry na

You are wicked............ grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by pricipal2003(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
What sense can come from this nitwit whose reasoning has been completely covered by Peruvian/Brazilian hair and with makeup that makes her look like egungun mogaji! Pathetic people
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Beremx(f): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
2dugged:
I have been following your comments and i can understand, but I think you should save your energy for the irredeemable zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria, who dont seem to understand the meaning of patriotism, and refer to themselves as progressives, alot of people made this very mistake, but like I said earlier that is one of the trick we as citizens have to know that polithiefians only use party to divide us during elections, some even stoop low to use tribal and religious sentiments, but after the elections it just the government and the masses, I suggest you let it go
could you please beg that lady on my behalf to stop quoting me? lol. grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Cityguy: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
merit455:
Imagine this ugly thing....so its PDP protests, seriously, God will will purnish u.....may ur children life be like Nigeria current economy,ashawo
Of course, they know what button to push to discredit any threat. Just label it 'PDP' and the dogs would all be out to outdo one another in finishing the carcass.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
could you please beg that lady on my behalf to stop quoting me? lol. grin
hehehehe, she will, madam freeze001,this not the time to hound people like bremex, the greater task is to administer this serum to our the irredeemable zombies of the this great country until they realize that patriotism is about putting the country first which by extension means the welfare of the citizens that occupy that country, please let it go,all this back and forth will do us no good, what matters is we as the citizens need to setand up

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by HarveySpecter1: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
If indeed i did, i would still be a die hard Buhari supporter till today. It's high time you and your likes stopped pestering my mentions and reminding me how i campaigned for Buhari.

Your kids will judge you, woman.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by kencoinz(m): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Don't start what u can't finish...
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by joycesims(f): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Haute:

What's that? It better be a compliment. tongue
Or what undecided
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Ruggedpen: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
vedaxcool:

Even if true, this so called stinking woman is important than you who smells good but adds no value to anything.
May your entire generation be like Nigerian economy
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
joycesims:

Or what undecided

Or we will force you to replace tuface as the protest leader angry
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
This over-bloated disgusting pig reasons via her anus!...as for me,
ALUTA CONTINUA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.