Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) (63985 Views)

Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by joycesims(f): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Haute:

Or we will force you to replace tuface as the protest leader angry

cheesy
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
joycesims:

cheesy

You're happy abi. Wait until the men in black show up. cheesy
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by ZoneBslayer(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
freeze001:

My grouse remains that it was visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that Buhari is an absolute mistake of the worst kind. I agree we deserve better and I wouldn't speak if she and her kind had campaigned and rooted with all thy had for some other candidate on the ballot but not for the demon we have now!

She should have known better! His precedents were out in the open! Did they need to experience it themselves(for those not born or who were little b/w 1983-85)? What purpose does the turnaround serve? Couldn't they see those around the fossil? Couldn't they see through the 'packaging'?
my point exactly...information and knowledge has never been so integrated and accessible like it is now..it is NO excuse for anyone who is internet savvy to claim ignorant of buharis dastardly stint in the military uniform....Gej might not be the best Nigeria has to offer, but it was FCKNG clear as day that he was miles better than buhari..I underestimated the gullibility and utter disdain of history by Nigerians until the 2015 election... make no mistake, Nigerians can vote even shakau in 10years time, if he repackages himself as an Angel in white..
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by freeze001(f): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
could you please beg that lady on my behalf to stop quoting me? lol. grin

Hehehe...ask me nicely
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by freeze001(f): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, she will, madam freeze01,this not the time to hound people like bremex, the greater task is to administer this serum to our the irredeemable zombies of the this great country until they realize that patriotism is about putting the country first which by extension means the welfare of the citizens that occupy that country, please let it go,all this back and forth will do us no good, what matters is we as the citizens need to setand up

I understand perfectly. Sometimes though, I want some of them 2015 zombies to explain what they were thinking especially the 'repentant' ones; more particularly those who didn't have even religious and tribal connections to lean on! We know that 2015 elections were fraught with these 2 considerations so let's not pretend so what point were they trying to prove? That they were 'detribalised Nigerians' voting for a known despot with a PhD in nepotism? I've told her to ask me nicely though... grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Successjoy(f): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
what value has she added to Nigeria? Ode
vedaxcool:

Even if true, this so called stinking woman is important than you who smells good but adds no value to anything.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Successjoy(f): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
we all know you are also regretting your actions. Speak out
Beremx:
If indeed i did, i would still be a die hard Buhari supporter till today. It's high time you and your likes stopped pestering my mentions and reminding me how i campaigned for Buhari.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by yareemahaliyu: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
merit455:
Imagine this ugly thing....so its PDP protests, seriously, God will will purnish u.....may ur children life be like Nigeria current economy,ashawo
i pray someone will say that to your km mother someday
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by ELPablochapo: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Gwan2:

Shut up!.....She campaigned for him which was her right, exercised her franchise believing in his policy to take Nigeria a step further, had the capacity to admit his policy not going as she was made to believe and all u can type is the trash above?......U need mental rehap undecided

ANU OHIA Your papa shud shut up? Evidence of born throw-away
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Rilwayne001: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
MisterGrace:
Perhaps she is on her period.

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Excellentmind: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
This insane, sycophantic, shameless, jejune, a human trafficking operator, in her idiotic behavioural pattern is shamelessly celebrating the decision of 2baba to boycott the much awaited protest for good governance, tagging it PDP protest, regardless of the fact that both APC and PDP use the same market. What a foolish display of thoughtlessness in public domain! You are a disgrace to your linage. Ewu!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by pressplay411(m): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
LegalBaby:
after i took a flight from abuja to lagos angry

This just cracked me up in the worst way.
grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Gwan2(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
ELPablochapo:

ANU OHIA Your papa shud shut up? Evidence of born throw-away
Na person u be?......ain't wasting time with maggots
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
freeze001:

I understand perfectly. Sometimes though, I want some of them 2015 zombies to explain what they were thinking especially the 'repentant' ones; more particularly those who didn't have even religious and tribal connections to lean on! We know that 2015 elections were fraught with these 2 considerations so let's not pretend so what point were they trying to prove? That they were 'detribalised Nigerians' voting for a known despot with a PhD in nepotism? I've told her to ask me nicely though... grin
i am asking you on her behalf jor, e don do
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by bobragna: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
vedaxcool:

Even if true, this so called stinking woman is important than you who smells good but adds no value to anything.
allow d idiot to pour out wat's in his watery brain.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
LegalBaby:
after i took a flight from abuja to lagos angry
Love your signature.
But vodka is too expensive..
I prefer agbo. Local gin.
Make sense die. With health benefits too.
E even get lemon flavor
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by ebenholer(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
It is a pity that 2face has automatically ended his career and lost his dignity to compromise. Bye bye to a man called 2face in the class of prestige.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by KardinalZik(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
It seems even the diehard zombies have taken an antizombie antidote.

It has dawned on everyone: no more hide and seek
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Coffin4Sale: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
vedaxcool:

zoneB
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Ebookmathswaec: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Hanendez(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
merit455:
Imagine this ugly thing....so its PDP protests, seriously, God will will purnish u.....may ur children life be like Nigeria current economy,ashawo
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by ogocology: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
If indeed i did, i would still be a die hard Buhari supporter till today. It's high time you and your likes stopped pestering my mentions and reminding me how i campaigned for Buhari.

You should be reminded. And constantly too. I have folks like you at work. They didn't listen, and now, they don't want me rubbing it in.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Omonigeriarere: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ooni:
I support 2face. My people think after voting along ethnic lines and hatred for Ibos they can use 2face as human shield to protest against the evil administration we foisted on ourselves. The military purchased helicopter from Russia and has used it on IDP and you think 2face dont fear them?

Two face has millions of dollars and children to spend it on and therefore not ready to cut short his life on a protest I and my friends here in Osogbo have vowed never to take part in. I dont blame him.He prolly learnt how we betrayed our sons like Awolowo who later killed himself without a word from us, Abiola during election saga and ObJ who was to die in prison until Ibos saved him.
He reckoned such a fate would befall him if he continued.
I hail his decision and am sure his children will appreciate it in future.

We must learn to protest boldly without human shield.

If not, i believe by the time we finish this long four years, we would have learnt our lessons.

This Yoruba Impersonator is here again: do you think everyone can easily forgets you?

Anyway, I don't blame you: a child who is ashamed of his identity will always have a reason to impersonates, just like that 'woman Impersonator' who did not only run away when battle is tough, but also lacks proactivity to make provisions for hunger to cater for his dummy followers who fought battle with sticks.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by LegalBaby(f): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin any works just fine
cummando:

Love your signature.
But vodka is too expensive..
I prefer agbo. Local gin.
Make sense die. With health benefits too.
E even get lemon flavor

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by LegalBaby(f): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
pressplay411:

This just cracked me up in the worst way. grin
gringrin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Sanni45(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by dantori(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
merit455:

No way on earth will her children be like the present economy if she doesn't steal her children's school fees like your Father the stealing is not corruption did? :-p
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by dealslip(f): 6:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Ooni:
I support 2face. My people think after voting along ethnic lines and hatred for Ibos they can use 2face as human shield to protest against the evil administration we foisted on ourselves. The military purchased helicopter from Russia and has used it on IDP and you think 2face dont fear them?

Two face has millions of dollars and children to spend it on and therefore not ready to cut short his life on a protest I and my friends here in Osogbo have vowed never to take part in. I dont blame him.He prolly learnt how we betrayed our sons like Awolowo who later killed himself without a word from us, Abiola during election saga and ObJ who was to die in prison until Ibos saved him.
He reckoned such a fate would befall him if he continued.
I hail his decision and am sure his children will appreciate it in future.

We must learn to protest boldly without human shield.

If not, i believe by the time we finish this long four years, we would have learnt our lessons.

Wake up you are talking in your dreams
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by chiefolododo(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2017
If girls dey on period , they no dey get brain?
MisterGrace:
Perhaps she is on her period.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by alaskido(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2017
I don't believe this. Tu Face cannot say this. I do not know what to believe again. This country is so confusing right now.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by ELPablochapo: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Gwan2:

Na person u be?......ain't wasting time with maggots

Product of rotten kitten, smell out fagg0t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.