Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

"Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll (38055 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts President Buhari's Supporter On Twitter, See What She Said / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts NASS: "Senate Of Scandals, Fat Allowances, Tragi-Comedian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by gurunlocker: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
"Did you said this during... " bla bla bla.

So typical of these people who call themselves GEJ supporters. Most of them are nothing but halfwitted illiterates with access to the internet.

I bet it was the poster's poor diction that irritated the woman more than what was actually said.

They abound even on this forum.

Serves the fool right.

But you chose to elect a stark illiterate as your President despite the level of your education?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by repogirl(f): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
She don vexxx o! lol!
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by luvinhubby(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

So typical of these people who call themselves GEJ supporters. Most of them are nothing but halfwitted illiterates with access to the internet.

I bet it was the poster's poor diction that irritated the woman more than what was actually said.

Serves the fool right.

And my friend Omenka resurrects.

How recession market?

3 Likes

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Mouthgag: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

Serves the fool right.
WE SIMPLY CALL THEM

OSUS-ALUSI PEOPLE cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by gratiaeo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
My Igbo brothers want to follow a corrupt drunkard called Jonathan, to the grave!

Tufiakwa!
And what about those following certificateless and visionless dullard to hospital?
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by nathan5050(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

Serves the fool right.
congratulations... U just earned yourself a medal! And ur leader once implied that 97+5=100

1 Like

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by repogirl(f): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
gurunlocker:

But you chose to elect a stark illiterate as your President despite the level of your education?
Don't mind the hypocrites...so they know how important education is yet they elected someone with no school leaving cert.

4 Likes

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by guyXander(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
<HTML>
<body>
<P><del>
NEHLIVE:
Lol...Mrs Oby Ezekwesili has vex. The former Minister is not here for any troll at all. All these disrespectful people on social media...

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/827977966944649218?p=v
</del><P>
</body>
</HTML>
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by me69: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Lol...Mrs Oby Ezekwesili has vex. The former Minister is not here for any troll at all. All these disrespectful people on social media...

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/827977966944649218?p=v
She has discredited herself...shame....She is using Chibok girls for politics. Watch her Oxford university interview where they exposed her

1 Like

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by gratiaeo(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

grin

Yes they may not have been foolish to support him but why are the Igbos always happy to support foolish candidates or foolish political decisions?
Who are the foolish candidate Igbos have supported. And what is good about Buhari and those who supported him?

4 Likes

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ok
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by FLYFIRE(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
And that APE na pastor oo
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lols
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by northvietnam(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
My Igbo brothers want to follow a corrupt drunkard called Jonathan, to the grave!

Tufiakwa!

ibu ezi offia...

Egbe igwe gbaa gi pia-piaa...

kitikpaaa sewaaa gi ikee....

if u r igbo, translate this....

6 Likes

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by loopmangoat(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ezekwesili should have directed her insult to boko hari Who used and dumped her

1 Like

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by homegirl1: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa!

Out of point. Please go get a life.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by northvietnam(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
hello Nairalanders
Pls am tunde by my name, am seriously in need of a job, am an ND holder in estate management, i stay in Ogun state abeokuta to be precise

Pls help a man to survive

go to PmB, am sure u voted for him...

don't disturb us here again....

enjoy ur change

4 Likes

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by powerfulsettingz: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
northvietnam:

go to PmB, am sure u voted for him...

don't disturb us here again....

enjoy ur change
Lol
You are also quit angered with ur reply we all voted him
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by martineverest(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
its really fustrating that nigerians are demoralising those that are fighting for dem

it seems nigerians are cursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by northvietnam(m): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
Lol You are also quit angered with ur reply we all voted him
U and who....
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by masseratti: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Good luck Jonathan was the only alternative and I thank God most persons are seeing the reality. Had being other persons were allowed ,we wouldn't be in this mess today. PMB came in through dirty men that's why they dictate most of his actions. The igbos although not all had a foresight of what we would experience today. Those other regions voted out of sentiment, religion, claiming to know too much e.t.c but now they're biting their fingers and are calling for unity. Don't worry the price of dollar to naira would hit N600 then we will understand better.
oh please,if gej.won dollar will ne 1k today.and Nigeria on ebay,gej.is the main reason we are in this mess,if pmb fails lets send him.back to daura and.forget about Gej,he.was useless.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by lazsnaira(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

GEJ is far better than PMB. The Igbo's were not foolish to support him
GBAM!
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Handsomecole(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
So because she didn't support Jonathan means she has committed a sin orwhat?? This useless Jonatha n sypmpathysiers will never learn to use their headds.

1 Like

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Baroba(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

grin

Yes they may not have been foolish to support him but why are the Igbos always happy to support foolish candidates or foolish political decisions?

Those that voted for the likes of Buhari are equally foolish and lack political savvy going by your comment..

2 Likes

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

Serves the fool right.

Asymmetrically atypical! You don't have the right to generalise without facts that, all GEJ supporters have poor diction. Your statement is ipso facto untrue.

And By the way, the guy was simply telling her the truth.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Blaqchild4eva(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Here lies the main problem of Nigeria cos we always find it hard saying the truth. Can you remind me the exchange rate during the regime of Obasanjo and the late Yar' Adua? GEJ was there during the time of oil boom and what was our gain as a nation and individual. It was also on record that 27 states are already owing salaries before the inauguration of this present administration. Buhari has really disappointed most of the people that voted for him cos of his economic woes but does that make GEJ better?

asuustrike2009:

Good luck Jonathan was the only alternative and I thank God most persons are seeing the reality. Had being other persons were allowed ,we wouldn't be in this mess today. PMB came in through dirty men that's why they dictate most of his actions. The igbos although not all had a foresight of what we would experience today. Those other regions voted out of sentiment, religion, claiming to know too much e.t.c but now they're biting their fingers and are calling for unity. Don't worry the price of dollar to naira would hit N600 then we will understand better.

1 Like

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Origin(f): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Freedom of expression everywhere.

She should have responded by retweeting the contributions she made during GEJ era.

The populace have a right over their leaders, leaders must give account.
Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Baroba:

Those that voted for the likes of Buhari are equally foolish and lack political savvy going by your comment..

Because you are foolish don't use it as a yardstick to judge others who are not as foolish as you boy!

By the way I don't vote so blame your hate for having buhari as your president on others, if you can't answer the question like others have been doing kindly GET LOST!

1 Like

Re: "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll by MrSocrate(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
MOD anu ofia means wild animal not bush meat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures / INEC Twitter Handler Caught Liking News Post Against Peter Obi. Sparks Reactions / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.